Author Topic: 40 Glocc Replies To The Game On "The Resurrection" (New Track Over 'One Blood')  (Read 1169 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Audio:
40 Glocc - The Resurrection (Game Diss)

The Game recently stated he's a "40 Glocc Killa" on his G-Unit diss track "The Funeral". This was the first time Game openly dissed Infamous/G-Unit's Colton City California rapper 40 Glocc. 40 took a couple of shots at him in his track "N.W.A." which we premiered this summer, and he just sent us a new track entitled "The Resurrection".

On "The Resurrection", 40 Glocc borrows Game's beat from "One Blood", and there is no need to say what he does on it. "The West ain't never left, how you bring it back? Only a bitch ass niggas cover over they tats, and wake up out of comas with no get back.", are only a few of the shots taken at Game on there.

We have the song exclusively for download, check it out below:

40 Glocc - The Resurrection (Game Diss)

Make sure to hit up 40's myspace page by clicking here. As always, check back with us for the latest on 40 Glocc & G-Unit.

Cowboy

yo 40 Glocc killed it REAL TALK

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah we wouldnt expect u 2 say anythin else lmao ::) ::) ::)

The_Offence

i like 40 glocc (no homo) but this is a weak diss he can do better than that its like niggas dissing 50 saying he's a snitch its nothing new spider 50 & rass kass all said the same shit 40 just said all i heard was crip crip crip about 13 times this beef is played out and old now i hope game does'nt respond to this diss cuz im getting sick of this lame ass beef
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 09:06:52 PM by The_Offence »

The Sorrow aka Maurice

• Muthafuckin' OG
weak... weak... weak... like the rest of the g-unit/infamous kids

HyphyInMyG-Units

• Lil Geezy
U CANT DENY HE RIPPED THE BEAT BETTER THAN GAYME GAY ASS. GAME PUNK ASS WASNT SAYIN SHIT WEHEN HE CAME FACE TO FACE TO 40 GLOCC WHEN  THE UNIT WAS OUT IN LA. HE KNO THE G-UNIT CRIPS AINT NO JOKE ITS REAL. HELL C-BO ACKNOLEDGED THEY REAL. N GAVE EM PROPS.

GAME BETTER JUST APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY TO 50 N TO THE WEST 4 MESREPRESENTIN IT CUZ NIGGAS GONNA THINK THE WEST COST IS FULL OF HO ASS PUNKS LIKE GAME.

GAME DIDNT BRING SHIT BACK CUZ THE WEST NEVA LEFT N DRE SURE DIDNT BRING IT BACK IF ANYTHING IT WAS 50/JIMMY

westkoastanostra

its funny how this g-unit dick lickin bitches say 40 glocc killed it...while the rest say he came off weak

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I'm not even going to listen to it. This Game vs. G-Unit beef is way past old. Both sides need to shut up and chill.

WestCoasta

I'm not even going to listen to it.

haha 40 Glocc is so lame

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I never liked 40 glocc and i still dont gggggggg unot.

GangstaBoogy

"you aint say fuck 40 glocc killa when i was in you muthafuckin crib nigga"

yeah bitch, that's cuz you wasn't with g-unit yet and didn't diss him. lol 40 is askin for it. game will slaughter this nigga, all he's doin is givin game a reason to do it...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

Wow... The Game fans can't give anyone props. 40 has NEVER spit with that kind of hunger. Dude came off.

The_Offence

"you aint say fuck 40 glocc killa when i was in you muthafuckin crib nigga"

yeah bitch, that's cuz you wasn't with g-unit yet and didn't diss him. lol 40 is askin for it. game will slaughter this nigga, all he's doin is givin game a reason to do it...
game would be stupid to diss 40 glocc lets be real outside the west coast most people dunno who the fuck 40 glocc is i know niggaz thats die heart g unit fans that cant point out 40 glocc in a picture spider still has a lil more fame than him but im gonna keep it 100 this is a weak diss i heard better from joe buddens , yukmouth and even spider both disses i heard from 40 was weak the one he made for dipset & game and this shit i dunno how the fuck people can say he ripped it all he said was shit rass kass just said nothing about his lyric's or flow stood out

GangstaBoogy

Wow... The Game fans can't give anyone props. 40 has NEVER spit with that kind of hunger. Dude came off.

lmao 40 glocc has waaay better tracks. this song was just weak. stop tryna go against the grain in every thread. its okay to agree with the majority sometimes.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
damn, that was almost as bad as 300 shots.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!