Author Topic: so what happened to Eastwood and Techniec?  (Read 567 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: so what happened to Eastwood and Techniec?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 02:03:35 PM »
I know after that interview Game did on BET, Eastwood said "I'm still with the blackwall, but Game is actin real bigheaded right now". A week later he was gone too.
No, a week later it became public that Eastwood left. He could have just as easily left/got fed up days before the BET interwiew took place and Game was just lying like he always does (there was definite motive).

Actually someone on the BWS forum who spoke to Eastwood a day or 2 after that interview said they asked Eastwood about his status and he said what I posted earlier.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2006, 12:09:21 PM »
I like Eastwood and Techniec.

Techniec should have been had an album out.

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2006, 01:28:13 PM »
did people on here really think that this group would drop an album?  Seriously, how many rappers claim to have formed a group only to never hear any music from them.  When is the last time some rappers got together, formed a group and actually dropped an album?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2006, 02:31:31 PM »
did people on here really think that this group would drop an album?  Seriously, how many rappers claim to have formed a group only to never hear any music from them.  When is the last time some rappers got together, formed a group and actually dropped an album?

nobody was expecting a real album, but i was expecting a mixtape. why shouldn't i have? game drops mixtapes all the time. and mob already had 7-8 songs released on game's tapes. there's probably enough songs recorded to be a mixtape but i dont expect those to ever leak
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2006, 07:12:25 PM »
Yea man, nothing good ever lasts on the West coast :(

Tech used to be my favorite eversince LBC crew and Hoo Bangin days, i've always thought he was dope lyrically and underrated.  I was so happy when i heard him and game together and i thought finally he'll get his chance at blowin up.  game is f-cked up for leaving him behind especially since tech. inherited his beef and had his back.  Game is a punk!

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2006, 11:06:02 AM »
fuck game, walkin in the rain was such a dope song  :'(  i want M.O.B. back.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2006, 07:57:39 PM »
quick! someone post up all the songs M.O.B. made/released!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2006, 08:30:02 PM »
I bet Tech left cuz Game kept callin that nigga "The Beachboy"

LMAO!  Yeah what the fuck was up with that?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2006, 09:17:23 PM »
How was Game actin when he was on BET?

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 06:41:27 PM »
^^^Game did a interview with BET and he said some shit like the only people on BWS was himself and Chuck B More and whoever else thinks they are on the label needs to grind harder because he ain't saying there name to get any shine....Now what CEO do u know would not mention there artist???  Eastwood had just got out of jail so he only did one track on SSSL which was "Freeze" and that one track was one of the hottest fuckin songs on the mixtape......If u ask me that shit was real gay because Eastwood was holding BWS down for about a year at that time and had been on 3 Game mixtapes and he even went at it with Spider for being down with BWS.....And that is the reason East left Black Wall he felt like Game disrespected.......

The_Offence

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 08:18:37 PM »
Yo Game has no business mind at all. I have to blame Tech & East for even signing with this guy, cuz he has no idea what he's doing. You have to know the business in and out to be able to put out other peoples records. Obviously Game does not have a good understanding of it, and anyone who expcets him to relase there album is gonna get burned just like these 2.
thats true when it comes to the business side game dunno his head from his ass

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 08:39:22 PM »
To be real...I think Game should have waited 2-4 years before trying to really launch a company like that, so he could learn the politics, see what works best and what doesn't, analyze trends, and have an overall focus. And most of all, he should have at least checked with other execs or studied more on how to deal with artists....because I have heard some of the prices he was trying to offer to different artists, and I was like hell no......