Author Topic: Defari no more with OPEN BAR  (Read 81 times)

myrealname

Defari no more with OPEN BAR
« on: December 14, 2001, 04:24:53 AM »
source:thaformula.com
"ThaFormula.com - Yeah, I assumed you were dropping on Open Bar...

Defari - Yeah, but just because your friend is the coach, don't mean that the team is right for you to play on. You understand. I mean there are no hard feelings, but that was the wrong system. They were trying to keep me on hold too long over there man. Plus, I don't think they have the same musical interests as I have. So I had to get out of there.

ThaFormula.com - So you left Open Bar and did what after that?

Defari - What I done is some more guest appearances. I'm on the Dilated, The Liks, High & Mighty, Sir Jinx's mix tapes, and I got a new independent single that I just dropped. "Bionic 2" is just basically a record to give my true fans some more food, because that's the people who I really care about. I have been buzzing real hard in the street man. A lot of people always hit me up all the time. So the "Bionic 2" and "Behold My Life" ft. Dilated is something for all the true heads out there. It's for the people who really follow all the shit that I've ever done and what I wanted to do was go back and give them the original combination, which set this whole shit off in the first place. A lot of times artists do sequels and the sequels don't even come near to the original, but "Bionic 2" is right their if not better then the original in my opinion."
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »