Poll

do u think im sexy, cmon baby let me knoooooow

if i was a bitch id fuck u
2 (11.1%)
if i was a bitch id be a virgin
2 (11.1%)
i dont need to be a bitch to wanna fuck u (c walker option)
1 (5.6%)
damn Tech you really are Afghan
8 (44.4%)
Eihtball shops for groceries on the 1st of the month
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: If you niggaz was bitches, would u fuck me? (pic inside)  (Read 520 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: If you niggaz was bitches, would u fuck me? (pic inside)
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 01:08:59 AM »
. Makin' 5'8 dudes like myself feeli all inferior n shit lol.

stop talkin like the polack,...man up  :-\

u know sikotic more than anybody...alot of chumps been questioning the authenticity of my statements and callin me a liar man, Tech never lies about nuthin, thats why i had to break the pics out...plus show a human face behind the mythical legend that is Tech

i told niggaz i was pretty, i told niggaz i was 6"6, 225 lbs, i been told niggaz about the voluptious hair

u know whut it iz
I feel ya doggy. These muhfuckas see the truth, and now theyre still tryin to discredit a nigga. Fuck em.

*salutes another powerful piff post by sikotic the capo*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Raspass

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 01:10:40 AM »
. Makin' 5'8 dudes like myself feeli all inferior n shit lol.

stop talkin like the polack,...man up  :-\

u know sikotic more than anybody...alot of chumps been questioning the authenticity of my statements and callin me a liar man, Tech never lies about nuthin, thats why i had to break the pics out...plus show a human face behind the mythical legend that is Tech

i told niggaz i was pretty, i told niggaz i was 6"6, 225 lbs, i been told niggaz about the voluptious hair

u know whut it iz

We don't need to see your pores though.

yeah my bad for that....tech isnt into all this computer technology...didnt know how to change the size

smh@ you analyzing my face...i was only expecting quick glances...this goof is countin the hairs on my chin...get lost u freak

You gonna break out soon  ;D cut back on the chocolate.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 01:13:06 AM »
Quadafi no offense but you look like you don't like women ?

dirty nigga....what, we're all supposed to be unkept, hairy, disshevelled, potbellied, construction workers like you?

Nah it was my gaydar son. I'm still in school you got me confused with someone else.

smh...the shits disgusting. i knew these pics, as powerful as they is, would be deadly when fallen into the wrong hands. in this case, wrong gay cock holding hands

dude seriously man im not gay and ure starting to scare me...watchin my pores, countin my beard hairs, professin a gay attraction for me...dude please dont send me pics of urself, i am not interested...theres alot of down low dudes here that are down wit that shit, i dont know who exactly cuz i dont have no gaydar...but look around the seedy back alleys of dubcc....you'll find some european offerin u a blowjob
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2006, 01:17:00 AM »
this thread is disgusting, but since tech is doing it i made this tight picture of me today i was gonna send to bryan thru pm
(you dont see my face cuz im not a self-snitch)

Raspass

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2006, 01:17:58 AM »
SMH at you tellin dudes to look into your eyes (in your sig), no homo.

Nigga you got Tracy McGrady eyes.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2006, 01:27:40 AM »

ho please, these brown eyes have made women melt. your eyes have made men come over to your table

smh@ this dude having no posts.

andy dick here was hangin around dubcc for months on the down low, and decided to make his debut in a thread with a mans picture , talkin about his face, raping him, alleged gaydars etc

you made your debut in the big leagues as a faggot. gold dust ass nigga, congratulations

i bet u didnt even know thats a scarface quote. i bet u dont even listen to rap music do you? youre just cruising the world wide web to get ur jollies  :-X

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2006, 01:31:38 AM »
this thread is disgusting, but since tech is doing it i made this tight picture of me today i was gonna send to bryan thru pm
(you dont see my face cuz im not a self-snitch)

lol @ banana boy hangin out at local libraries on a sunday afternoon, sneaking a quick pic before the security asks him what hes doin in the corner with that book.

- Lewis Carroll

Raspass

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2006, 01:32:20 AM »

ho please, these brown eyes have made women melt. your eyes have made men come over to your table

andy dick here was hangin around dubcc for months on the down low, and decided to make his debut in a thread with a mans picture , talkin about his face, raping him, alleged gaydars etc

you made your debut in the big leagues as a faggot. gold dust ass nigga, congratulations

i bet u didnt even know thats a scarface quote. i bet u dont even listen to rap music do you? youre just cruising the world wide web to get ur jollies  :-X

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Scarface is closet fag too.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 01:34:40 AM by Raspass »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2006, 01:34:30 AM »

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lol...Kain u'se a goofy ass nigga. we all seen your black ass....fuckin pores look like craters on ur face

- Lewis Carroll

Raspass

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2006, 01:35:39 AM »

lol...Kain u'se a goofy ass nigga. we all seen your black ass....fuckin pores look like craters on ur face

Nah my face is clean... ;D

AndrE16686

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2006, 02:50:10 AM »
Lol @ people scrutinising the pics, dont worry Tech muthafuckers just insecure and Bananas dont worry you got wonderful white man's hands!

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2006, 03:47:16 AM »
big ass eyes!

Scream @ Me

• 'G'
  • That Dude!
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2006, 08:27:39 AM »
WTF?!?! This is BEYOND Homo... Fukkin' Faggot...

Crack Tastic

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2006, 08:37:25 AM »
lol at the cwalker option

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2006, 10:13:17 AM »
You look just like a turkish dude from my work.
But to answer you question, no i dont wanna fuck you and i dont find you or any other man atractive. I aint roll that way.