Author Topic: Congratulations to North Korea  (Read 716 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Congratulations to North Korea
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 03:16:07 PM »
Abdul tisk tisk. How you gonna attack me you have the avatar of the keystyle crew I created when i was like 15.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 03:19:34 PM by Professor Plumb »

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 07:28:10 PM »

This is the truth of the matter, north korea has been threatening to nuke america on almost a monthly basis. It is one of the most barbaric cruelest and inhuman places on earth and yet the talk is about attacking Iran. What can we concur from that? well that Iran does not have the real threat and North Korea does.

yeah but Iran is a threat to Israel, pain in the ass Israel.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 07:29:46 PM by YGZ »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 09:37:12 PM »
anyone see north koreas ambassedor to america earlier saying the whole world should be congratualting them with a big grin on his face he know ain't no one is gonna do shit
yeah i saw that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 07:47:29 AM »
Abdul tisk tisk. How you gonna attack me you have the avatar of the keystyle crew I created when i was like 15.

i didnt attacked u...i dismissed u

now stop crawlin back on my nuts

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 11:21:54 AM »
we need to keep provoking north korea....they ain't gonna do shit...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 05:10:22 PM »

This is the truth of the matter, north korea has been threatening to nuke america on almost a monthly basis. It is one of the most barbaric cruelest and inhuman places on earth and yet the talk is about attacking Iran. What can we concur from that? well that Iran does not have the real threat and North Korea does.

I know you think you're intelligent, but you need to stop putting yourself out there while ignoring the holes you find in your argument.  Possibly you're stupid enough not to see the holes, but I believe you probably see them and then post your bullshit anyways.  North Korea, at the present, is no threat to anybody.  Iran, at the present, is a viable threat to a large part of the world.  Surely you see that; yet you ignored it and posted the bullshit above.   I'll break it down even further.

North Korea's bombs go boom on their own territory.  Iran's bombs go boom anywhere they want to send them.  See the difference? 

Here's another one you missed.

Nobody likes North Korea.  North Korea will keep their bombs to themselves and threaten to blow everyone up with them, when they can't at the present time.

A lot of people on the other hand get along with Iran.  Iran has the capabilities to distribute weapons to like minded folks all around not only the continent directly below you, but your continent as well. 

Wait, I've been hard on you, I take that back.  I don't think you were being deceptive and ignoring the holes in your logic; I now agree that you're just a dumbass who probably didn't see the holes in your logic. 

That's worth 10 dollars.  You know the deal.

Jeremy Washington
P.O. Box 325487
Charlotte, NC 28457

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 05:16:16 PM »
^^^^^^^Actually, North Korea is in talks with me right now.  I might buy some of their WMDs to use when Judgment Day comes so I can wipe the devil off the face of the earth.  I did ask Iran, but they wouldn't sell me any when they found out I was a 5%er - you gotta be a fundamentalist to get their support.

So, y'all devils might want to reconsider.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 05:18:02 PM »
And you are....?

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 05:26:03 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 05:27:12 PM »
Which one?  The real one, or that allie one? 

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 05:29:39 PM »
Which one?  The real one, or that allie one? 

Neither.  I am a Poor Righteous Teacher.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 05:34:30 PM »
Oh... I'm not familiar with that one.  PRT... hmm... I know PYT, though. 

Narrator

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 05:40:36 PM »
Oh... I'm not familiar with that one.  PRT... hmm... I know PYT, though. 

Never listened to Wu Tang, Brand Nubian, Nas, etc.?  All hip-hop aritsts who were influenced by us.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 05:47:40 PM »

North Korea is broke, and the US aint fuckin wit broke niggas, Iran got too much oil, and the US need that real bad, even if it does cost them some troops.  but i will say, that war aint gonna be a walk in the park, hezbollah army aint no punks.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 09:22:57 PM »

I know you think you're intelligent, but you need to stop putting yourself out there while ignoring the holes you find in your argument.  Possibly you're stupid enough not to see the holes, but I believe you probably see them and then post your bullshit anyways.  North Korea, at the present, is no threat to anybody.  Iran, at the present, is a viable threat to a large part of the world.  Surely you see that; yet you ignored it and posted the bullshit above.   I'll break it down even further.

North Korea's bombs go boom on their own territory.  Iran's bombs go boom anywhere they want to send them.  See the difference? 

Here's another one you missed.

Nobody likes North Korea.  North Korea will keep their bombs to themselves and threaten to blow everyone up with them, when they can't at the present time.

A lot of people on the other hand get along with Iran.  Iran has the capabilities to distribute weapons to like minded folks all around not only the continent directly below you, but your continent as well. 

Wait, I've been hard on you, I take that back.  I don't think you were being deceptive and ignoring the holes in your logic; I now agree that you're just a dumbass who probably didn't see the holes in your logic. 

That's worth 10 dollars.  You know the deal.

Jeremy Washington
P.O. Box 325487
Charlotte, NC 28457

what a fuckin idiot, nothing you said in this 15 sentence rant was right, absolutely nothing. anybody who took even a fuckin poly scy 1000 course could tell you u are completely fucking wrong, you dumb cunt. what a pathetic useless waste of fuckin cracker sperm u are, cowardly tire slasher.

god, and the worse part is, besides the fact that u actually thought u were right (lol), is that wack wack sarcasm and attempt at sonning some one. who the fuck u think u are? me?

dumb motherfucker, dont ever do this shit again.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll