7 (24.1%)
No
2 (6.9%)
Aren't we all?
16 (55.2%)
burn in hell motherfucker
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 667 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 05:54:50 PM »
Yes, I saw what you wrote about Iran.

Raspass

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 06:24:41 PM »
It's only ok on the internet  8)

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 07:05:17 PM »

i can live that.

and for the record i never sent any racial slurs thru pm, i know nigga ted wants to set me up but no, that was jerseyfag and i use all my racial slurs in public threads. like how im about to call "iran iz gangsta" a dirty sand nigger from a two bit desert wasteland he or his momma will probably catch a stray rocket from a us soldier tonight fuckin around listening to santanas town, dipset bitch!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 07:09:23 PM »

i can live that.

and for the record i never sent any racial slurs thru pm, i know nigga ted wants to set me up but no, that was jerseyfag and i use all my racial slurs in public threads. like how im about to call "iran iz gangsta" a dirty sand nigger from a two bit desert wasteland he or his momma will probably catch a stray rocket from a us soldier tonight fuckin around listening to santanas town, dipset bitch!
How am I trying to set you up? I' never heard of you sending racial pms to anyone, so I just wanted to know if it was true, a misunderstanding, or Sik just messing around.

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 07:20:24 PM »

i can live that.

How am I trying to set you up? I' never heard of you sending racial pms to anyone, so I just wanted to know if it was true, a misunderstanding, or Sik just messing around.

its all to the good baby

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 07:21:25 PM »
Nah, PMimg recial slurs is tittytoy's specialty.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 07:24:57 PM »
You're white, right?  If so, then yes, you are devilish by nature, which is why it will be neccesary to cleanse you from the face of the Earth so that the Original Man can have it back.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 07:26:44 PM »
You're white, right?  If so, then yes, you are devilish by nature, which is why it will be neccesary to cleanse you from the face of the Earth so that the Original Man can have it back.
But then who's gonna do my taxes?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »

Won't be neccesary anymore.

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 07:35:49 PM »
dude gets cornier by the day

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 08:00:42 PM »
There's no white people. Whose gonna collect them?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 08:06:08 PM »
J Bananas is white!?...Damn, i didnt know that. I should check TOT more often.

Now tht i know that piece of info, then quite possibly yes. But i choose option 3.

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 08:07:18 PM »
There's no white people. Whose gonna collect them?
You guys really are ahead of the game. I'm all for this now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 09:06:51 PM »
J Bananas is white!?...Damn, i didnt know that. I should check TOT more often.

Now tht i know that piece of info, then quite possibly yes. But i choose option 3.

wow I always thought u were J bannanas.  What other names did u used to go by?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 10:10:05 PM »

like how im about to call "iran iz gangsta" a dirty sand nigger from a two bit desert wasteland he or his momma will probably catch a stray rocket from a us soldier tonight fuckin around listening to santanas town, dipset bitch!

You're so funny hunky boy.  So im right you are as ignorant as a racist...if you had any knowledge you'd know Iran is not a desert country like them other ay-rab countries.  We actually have lots of mountains and forrests  ;)

Dont be mad cuz our president it punking your president even though you have all the money and technology in the world.  You white boys need to all be sent to the army so you can man up a little bit.  Watching football, playing video games and attending jew made movies doesnt make you a tough guy.  I know all you americans have a low self esteem and you need things like that to keep your manhood somehow but please dont make yourself look stupid by making retarded comments.  I'll be upset if you actually insult me by something you know but you really dont know anything about me, my people or my country. LOL