Author Topic: *World Premiere* - Snoop Dogg fea. R. Kelly - "Dats Dat Shit"(Radio Rip + Stream  (Read 1767 times)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
Here's a download for CDQ version (still clean though  :'()
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ht8m2

Props man, sounds even better in CDQ.

Im 100% Dre mixed this, it has that strong bass.

Is this his 2nd single ?
Probably, great potential commercial wise... plus Vato ain't doing shit
Wut!!!! Vato is off the chain!!!...maybe it aint gettin' any play where your at but over here in California Vato is hot...I'm Mexican myself so with B-Real in the mix that makes this shit twice as hot...this song might not be anything to you but it means alot to me and I'm sure there are alot of others out there that feel the same...I aint saying that the song is hot cause B-Real in it etc but this shit is a banger period. No matter who you are or what color you are this is a dope song. Theres my 2 cents. Peace!!!
Don't get me wrong Vato is a banger, I was saying it ain't blowing up BIG aound the US
Ummm...yeah you probably right...I know the dirty south be be bumpin our shit and Florda gets down witht he West too but NY? I dunno man...them dudes stick to there own...I dont know why? I mean over here in Cali we bump everyones shit...Dirty South...Fuckin NY...Midwest...Whatever...but over there its a whole different ball game...unless you sound like them e.i. The Game...Ras Kass...i mean thats cool but come on now? Ok...Snoop gets love for the most part but on songs like "Vato"...they wont understand it...and I got proof cause i met this dude from Yonkers and we were talkin about Rap whatever and he was like "yo man i dont be listening to Westcoast shit cause i dont understand it...i cant relate" and i was like ok...dude got a point but if you really a hip hop head you know good music...I mean i'm from Cali but i listen to Little Brother (from So.Carolina)...Jadakiss (NY)...Lil' Wayne (N.O.)...Skyzoo (NY)...Talib Kweli (NY)...and its all dope to me...rap is rap is rap...period...if its dope its dope...even if i cant totally relate to it...i like them dudes even tho' i never been there but they tight to me...i still dont think its right that the West dont get any love or as much love as others do here...I feel like...The U.S.A. for example...we help all these country's out but no one wants to help us in return? Or show us love...we give them weapons and they turnaround and use them agianst us down the road? We should ban all music on the Westcaost and just bump OUR shit... >:( ;D...that aint gonna happen but that shit jsut irks me tho'...i wish it was different but oh well...it is what it is...i think thats a battle we're never gonna win...im just lettin out some steam...HAHA...Peace!!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Man I'm loving this Snoop and R Kelly shit even though I aint no big child molester fan like that but I can't deny this is a bangin ass track, bout to burn this on a CD just ride down these Cali streets with all the Bass I got in the trunk the rear view might rattle off lol.....Thanks for the track.....So Far Blue Carpet Treatment got me hyped for this Snoop CD

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
this gone be the second single officialy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe a video is coming soon!

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
sorry
but can some1 hook up snoop dogg - real talk(full).mp3
4 me

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite

Is this his 2nd single ?
Wut!!!! Vato is off the chain!!!...maybe it aint gettin' any play where your at but over here in California Vato is hot...I'm Mexican myself so with B-Real in the mix that makes this shit twice as hot...this song might not be anything to you but it means alot to me and I'm sure there are alot of others out there that feel the same...I aint saying that the song is hot cause B-Real in it etc but this shit is a banger period. No matter who you are or what color you are this is a dope song. Theres my 2 cents. Peace!!!
Don't get me wrong Vato is a banger, I was saying it ain't blowing up BIG aound the US
Ummm...yeah you probably right...I know the dirty south be be bumpin our shit and Florda gets down witht he West too but NY? I dunno man...them dudes stick to there own...I dont know why? I mean over here in Cali we bump everyones shit...Dirty South...Fuckin NY...Midwest...Whatever...but over there its a whole different ball game...unless you sound like them e.i. The Game...Ras Kass...i mean thats cool but come on now? Ok...Snoop gets love for the most part but on songs like "Vato"...they wont understand it...and I got proof cause i met this dude from Yonkers and we were talkin about Rap whatever and he was like "yo man i dont be listening to Westcoast shit cause i dont understand it...i cant relate" and i was like ok...dude got a point but if you really a hip hop head you know good music...I mean i'm from Cali but i listen to Little Brother (from So.Carolina)...Jadakiss (NY)...Lil' Wayne (N.O.)...Skyzoo (NY)...Talib Kweli (NY)...and its all dope to me...rap is rap is rap...period...if its dope its dope...even if i cant totally relate to it...i like them dudes even tho' i never been there but they tight to me...i still dont think its right that the West dont get any love or as much love as others do here...I feel like...The U.S.A. for example...we help all these country's out but no one wants to help us in return? Or show us love...we give them weapons and they turnaround and use them agianst us down the road? We should ban all music on the Westcaost and just bump OUR shit... >:( ;D...that aint gonna happen but that shit jsut irks me tho'...i wish it was different but oh well...it is what it is...i think thats a battle we're never gonna win...im just lettin out some steam...HAHA...Peace!!!

Things have actually changed....in the 90's, the South listened to west coast music just as much or more as the west plays southern music now. But since the south blew up, they have a new found cockiness, and they don't care nearly as much about west coast music, unless it's on radio. In the last 3 years, the ONLY west coast songs to get played in heavy rotation on radio and from cars drivin by on the street has been "How we do" "Hate it or love it" "Drop it like it's hot" "Tell me when to go" "One blood" and "U and dat". They don't really care about artists or songs that aren't on radio a lot, and it depends on the song.

So for "Vato"....nobody in the south has been pumpin it at all. They are on "One blood" hard, but not "Vato" at all. However...I think Candy will be major out here if it becomes a single, regardless of how many people on this site don't like it. I remember when "Drop it like it's hot" first dropped...90% of this board said Snoop was done, and that the song was absolute trash......and that ended up becoming one of the biggest three singles he ever had in his career.

lbc213

Cant get enough of this song!!! Cdq version is even better, song bumps hard.

So Much Style

classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
So much style back at it again

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!

Is this his 2nd single ?

Things have actually changed....in the 90's, the South listened to west coast music just as much or more as the west plays southern music now. But since the south blew up, they have a new found cockiness, and they don't care nearly as much about west coast music, unless it's on radio. In the last 3 years, the ONLY west coast songs to get played in heavy rotation on radio and from cars drivin by on the street has been "How we do" "Hate it or love it" "Drop it like it's hot" "Tell me when to go" "One blood" and "U and dat". They don't really care about artists or songs that aren't on radio a lot, and it depends on the song.

So for "Vato"....nobody in the south has been pumpin it at all. They are on "One blood" hard, but not "Vato" at all. However...I think Candy will be major out here if it becomes a single, regardless of how many people on this site don't like it. I remember when "Drop it like it's hot" first dropped...90% of this board said Snoop was done, and that the song was absolute trash......and that ended up becoming one of the biggest three singles he ever had in his career.
Yeah you right about that...I had another homie from Alabama who said he used to like DJ Quik like on "Rhythm-al-ism"  but he said he no longer fucked with him cause he was sorry now? WTF!!?? And like you were saying...This dude was all like "Lil' Weezy is hard...Lil' Wayne be snappin" "The Carter 2 is snappin...Blah Blah Blah" He's the best etc...HAHA...the dirty south is definitely forgeting were thier influences came from...Like Dre' said..."We started this gangsta shit...and this the muthafuckin' thanks we get?" Thats the truth...and dude would always hate on 2Pac...he'd be like "why you still play 2Pac man...dude is dead" He'd try to get under my skin but i used to just laugh at dude...dudes from the south are a trip but its all good...but for the most part they do be banging the commercial radio shit only tho'...the other shit they just tend to forget and not support it and thats why artist like Daz,Kurupt,W.C., Ice Cube etc. get no love like Snoop and The Game...but whatever...i aint buying Jay-Z's new album when it drops.Just out of Spite...we can play that game too...honestly I just never really got into Jay-Z...I dont know why...the only album of his that i bought was the album with "Can i get a..." with JaRule and that chick Milian something...i just bought it cause it was the thing to get back when i was a kid...i didnt know know better...you just wanted to fit in when your a kid but as you grow you tend to do what the fuck you want...now im just like whatever...>:( ;D...But Jay-Z is nice tho'...I'll give him that...Aight then...Peace!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

wcsoldier

This is gonna be a hit....

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Damn, the CQ version does make it sound a lot better. And I see why y'all were sayin it sounds like Dre mixed it....the lows n sharp snares are hittin hard like his tracks do. For some reason, this beat sounds like somethin that Cube would spit to on his last album.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Damn, the CQ version does make it sound a lot better. And I see why y'all were sayin it sounds like Dre mixed it....the lows n sharp snares are hittin hard like his tracks do. For some reason, this beat sounds like somethin that Cube would spit to on his last album.

and u think it has the potential to be a hit?

Si-Chiggedy

This song is ok, but the party of R. Kelly at the end could be more innovative...

comin to america, in german I think it's "Der Prinz aus Zamunda" ("Prince Of Zamunda") right?
When Eddy Murphy works is a prince and works for a fast food restaurant? it's an old film, don't know that there's a sample taken...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This song is ok, but the party of R. Kelly at the end could be more innovative...

comin to america, in german I think it's "Der Prinz aus Zamunda" ("Prince Of Zamunda") right?
When Eddy Murphy works is a prince and works for a fast food restaurant? it's an old film, don't know that there's a sample taken...

I don't know about the german version but it's the right movie, in french it's "Un Prince a New York".

The track is okay it's still censored, i'm sure it can be a hit

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
they made a big mistake commercially by taking pharrel off of "vato".......this single with r kelly is sick though
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Si-Chiggedy

on nearly every song i'd prefer b-real before pharrell, but on vato it was way too funny how pharrell did the chicano :D
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill