Author Topic: *World Premiere* - Snoop Dogg fea. R. Kelly - "Dats Dat Shit"(Radio Rip + Stream  (Read 1831 times)

Raphael

really loving this song (no homo)

Raphael

oh btw there's no free download slots available. can someone hook up the cdq version again?

Lindon

• 'G'
i cannot understand why peops are feelin' this track and vato so much. hearing both tracks has been a real disappointment to me.

vato is a suprisingly dope neptunes beat and snoop sort of comes correct but the hook and bridge is wack, i'm not hating on b real cos it's not his hook (he just sings it) and he is capable of something much better but it ruins what could have been a good track.

this track with r kelly is just very very average. again dopish beat but little things ruin it. R. Kelly constantly referring to himself in the hook - if he has to be on a snoop album, he should shu the f**k up and just sing and lmao about dre telling snoop to go off with doc and cook up some dope a** lyrics, sh*t if this what they came up with imagine how wack the first set were.

if dre f**k'n poroduced this sh*t rather than just mixed the track down we wouldn't just have a good clean sound we would not have all these little annoying features, they would have been scrapped.

i will get hate for this but drop it like its hot to me is one of the dopest tracks snoop ever did except for the wack verse from pharrell. that was a very original gangsta rap joint. yes r&g was awful but drop it like its hot sh*ts on both tracks from tbct so far imo.

album is looking like a disappointment and i wonder if the dre tracks will be too maybe this really is the end of both of them... or maybe i should just shut the f**k up and crawl into whatever hole i came out of...

d-nice

i cannot understand why peops are feelin' this track and vato so much. hearing both tracks has been a real disappointment to me.

vato is a suprisingly dope neptunes beat and snoop sort of comes correct but the hook and bridge is wack, i'm not hating on b real cos it's not his hook (he just sings it) and he is capable of something much better but it ruins what could have been a good track.

this track with r kelly is just very very average. again dopish beat but little things ruin it. R. Kelly constantly referring to himself in the hook - if he has to be on a snoop album, he should shu the f**k up and just sing and lmao about dre telling snoop to go off with doc and cook up some dope a** lyrics, sh*t if this what they came up with imagine how wack the first set were.

if dre f**k'n poroduced this sh*t rather than just mixed the track down we wouldn't just have a good clean sound we would not have all these little annoying features, they would have been scrapped.

i will get hate for this but drop it like its hot to me is one of the dopest tracks snoop ever did except for the wack verse from pharrell. that was a very original gangsta rap joint. yes r&g was awful but drop it like its hot sh*ts on both tracks from tbct so far imo.

album is looking like a disappointment and i wonder if the dre tracks will be too maybe this really is the end of both of them... or maybe i should just shut the f**k up and crawl into whatever hole i came out of...

Hey, that is your opinion. Snoop's music is not for everyone. But I do like this track though.

Lindon

• 'G'
Hey, that is your opinion. Snoop's music is not for everyone. But I do like this track though.

fair enough but don't get me wrong, i am (was in the early 90s) a big fan of snoop, i'm just not feelin these tracks at all.