Author Topic: Check this shit out  (Read 178 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Check this shit out
« on: October 09, 2006, 10:51:45 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nVxZ9IHTH2E

I wish i could have gotten a better clip, I saw them cover this on FutureWeapons, this is old 2000 style, but its pretty impressive.
Nowadays they are strapped on planes to chase down them nukes.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 10:56:02 PM by Smoke Break »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Check this shit out
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 11:52:29 PM »
how bout i dont but say i did?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 05:43:35 AM »
Awesome. Israel needs these, so does Lebanon.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 10:24:15 AM »
Yeah no shit, actually that show I was talking about said that Israel shot down a bunch of katyushas with that, so we hooked Israel the fuck up, but then I dont get why they didnt use it during the recent katyusha attacks...

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 10:31:52 AM »
my nigga poot got one for sale in oakland

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 11:25:55 AM »

Yeah no shit, actually that show I was talking about said that Israel shot down a bunch of katyushas with that, so we hooked Israel the fuck up, but then I dont get why they didnt use it during the recent katyusha attacks...

If they had have done so then they would not have been able to portray themselves as the victims those rockets are pretty basic and as you rightly point out they have the technology to shoot them down. Instead though by deliberately not using this equipment they could then report that thousands of rockets had exploded and were terrifying civilians who darent come out of their homes. It was also basically a con although credit to the aussie woman on CNN who exposed this.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 02:39:38 PM »
LOL

Israel got their ass kicked by bunch of thugs with simple weapons, while they had all the technology and US back up.