Author Topic: 83% of the country thinks Bush is a liar.  (Read 1119 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: 83% of the country thinks Bush is a liar.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 09:29:11 AM »
King tech, are you white or what are you?

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 12:24:30 PM »
he's fuckin Afghan, don't talk shit to him

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 12:31:20 PM »
he's fuckin Afghan, don't talk shit to him

easy there tiger....be nice
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 01:27:57 PM »
Well i dont know whether to take that response seriously or not cuz most of you guys are just clowns

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 01:29:38 PM »
Well i dont know whether to take that response seriously or not cuz most of you guys are just clowns

says IRAN iz gangsta

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2006, 02:07:01 PM »

ese u better take it eaazy eh...ure askin to get ran out the spot...dont make me unleash the wolves...

alot of posters have gotten their career ended
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2006, 04:40:08 PM »
Damn, this thread has really hurt Tech's self-esteem.  Please go easy on him, y'all...his e-life can't take much more abuse than this.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2006, 05:17:22 PM »
LOL @ hunkies.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2006, 05:19:56 PM »
tech stop giving iran iz gangsta props, you know he's just mad since he's new to our culture, dont prop him up like his false inflated ego is something to admire. thats real shit homey. for real, he calls caucasians "hunkys" like a gay journalist at E! channel

I went to school here just like ya'll and hunky, vanilla face, white bread, wigga its all the same ;)

LOL @ vanilla face.  And diss America all you want chump.  When you diss America, you diss yourself.  Look at yourself - you're speaking English, you come to America for an education, and you're on a West Coast Hip Hop site.  Know the ledge homey.

Now delete your account and at least re-incarnate as a star trek character or something.  I'm tired of the same ol bullshit around here.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2006, 05:26:10 PM »
Damn, this thread has really hurt Tech's self-esteem.  Please go easy on him, y'all...his e-life can't take much more abuse than this.

what the fuck are u rambling about? lol, youre not making any sense. So desperate to punk me youre grasping at straws. Face it, youre status here is goin down. Shouldve never fucked with Tech. Youre post was the equivalent of Ja Rules Blood in my Eye album.

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2006, 05:29:03 PM »
eihtball and iran iz gangsta should have a debate and the loser has to delete their account

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2006, 05:33:42 PM »
eihtball and iran iz gangsta should have a debate and the loser has to delete their account

lol remember when eihtball was quasi respected. homeboy got trauma'd

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 05:53:48 PM »
Youre post was the equivalent of Ja Rules Blood in my Eye album.

hahahahaha

Narrator

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2006, 06:02:33 PM »
Youre post was the equivalent of Ja Rules Blood in my Eye album.

Ouch, the ultimate diss.  How can I ever recover?

So desperate to punk me youre grasping at straws.

LOL at your hypocrisy...you're the towelhead who keeps starting threads and polls about me any chance you get.  And the sad thing is how many of them are ignored and where people criticize you instead (like here).

Face it, youre status here is goin down.

Compared to yours?  I ain't pissed off THAT many cats yet (but don't worry, I'll get there eventually).

And even if my "status" does go down, should I really care?  How many times you gonna make the assumption I give a fuck?  Just cause your life on here is the most important thing to you doesn't mean it's the same way for everyone else.

Shouldve never fucked with Tech.

You shouldn't have fucked with the GOD.  Now it's a must I check you, son.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2006, 07:01:57 PM »
ju drowning man...all those polls were classic...ahahaha, thought i was another polack tsk tsk

- Lewis Carroll