Author Topic: Mr. 50 CENT & YOUNG BUCK About to Invade DUBCNN!  (Read 2964 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Mr. .... About to Invade DUBCNN!
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2006, 12:21:22 PM »
when will the interview be posted
United Arab States

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2006, 12:54:02 PM »
dre and dmx
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

BAD_SCE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • WHO THAT
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2006, 02:56:54 PM »
jay - z and game
thats me

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2006, 03:51:36 PM »
Cher and Tony Bennett

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2006, 04:04:22 PM »
Wow, so 6 pages and 138 replies later, I'd say we're through with guessing lol. You read the answer in the thread title, its none other than 50 Cent and Young Buck. I know some people gonna be happy and some people gonna be mad and say this or that or "they're not west coast". But truth be told, this is probably one of their longest interviews that they have ever done. it runs over 1 hour and they talk their ass off, especially Buck. part 1 goes up in a couple hours, which is Bucks Part. Then 50 joins us in part 2 and we discuss a couple interesting topics, some west coast related *cough* Game *cough* and some young buck related, or even Diddy related.

Oh and by the way, another reason to make y'all mad is that "Detox is not not coming" had the right answer in the very first post...LOL... but if you go check my posts, I never made any false hints. Thanks everybody for the comedy!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WestCoasta

Re: Mr. 50 CENT & YOUNG BUCK About to Invade DUBCNN!
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2006, 04:13:43 PM »
50 and Buck.... oh  :P

The Sorrow aka Maurice

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2006, 04:29:11 PM »
interesting...

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2006, 04:33:26 PM »
Wow, so 6 pages and 138 replies later, I'd say we're through with guessing lol. You read the answer in the thread title, its none other than 50 Cent and Young Buck. I know some people gonna be happy and some people gonna be mad and say this or that or "they're not west coast". But truth be told, this is probably one of their longest interviews that they have ever done. it runs over 1 hour and they talk their ass off, especially Buck. part 1 goes up in a couple hours, which is Bucks Part. Then 50 joins us in part 2 and we discuss a couple interesting topics, some west coast related *cough* Game *cough* and some young buck related, or even Diddy related.

Oh and by the way, another reason to make y'all mad is that "Detox is not not coming" had the right answer in the very first post...LOL... but if you go check my posts, I never made any false hints. Thanks everybody for the comedy!

I am not mad but kind of disapointed, the reason being is that we are going to have to hear them talk about the same people they always talk about (game, diddy, nas, Dre)  Ya we know Game is a stripper with no proof, Diddy is a fruit cake cuz of a picture where he is paying some coke dealer, Banks is the hottest thing ever, and Nas is a bum yadda yadda lies yadda yadda bullshit.  Same old shit they always spew.  Actually let me take that back, I am looking forward to the interview *IF* Buck can strickly speak on the label situation and his album.  I dont want to hear about Game for the 0272840897324 time and I could care less about what 50 has to say period lol

I really wanted to see QDIII and another eastcoast head actually lol

In all honesty tho, this is a good look for dubcnn seeing as this site is being recognized as a quality place or else these two big names wouldn't sit down with yall for a long ass interview.  So for that, major props.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 04:52:04 PM by djkoast »
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2006, 05:29:08 PM »

Heh, it was the only logical thing. I knew Buck was getting interviewed and the only beef dudes are 50 and Game. So Game was ruled out....

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2006, 06:15:50 PM »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2006, 07:06:04 PM »
mang, findin this out was like the shamrck vs ortiz fight.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2006, 07:09:13 PM »
Should of had SPider loc toooo .Detox is is not not  coming  must be over the moon wit this interview comin and that utha g unit fan  :rock:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2006, 07:23:18 PM »
Well I'm not feenin for a Buck interview, but he'd be the only G-Unit member I'd actually bother reading. 

50 on the other hand?  I'll only want to read it if yall ask him why he keeps pushing people's albums back, or why albums aren't dropping at all, or why every G-Unit album dropped pushes less units than the last.  Maybe ask him how come the only thing he's got going for him whatsoever is his personal hype beef machine to try and stay relevant.  Ask him if he finds it ironic that all the things that he dissed Ja for which subsequently ended Ja's career, he is now doing and his career is quickly going in the same direction. I don't give a flying fuck about his opinion on Game or vice versa.  I don't give a fuck about his new artists, I don't give a fuck about his albums. 

Not hating on yall, cuz you continue to be a force within the hip hop media as evidenced by ALL of these heavy hitters you guys interview.  So mad props, but I'm not really interested in a got damn thing 50 cent has to say.

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2006, 07:27:15 PM »
Am dissapointed that a West coast website HYPE a interview up and it ends up bein Buck and 50.Yukmouth and Game i Xxpected or xzibit Westcoast rap stars....

d-nice

« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2006, 07:50:38 PM »
Yeah I am not a big 50 Cent fan myself, but it is 50 CENT! That is a accomplishment in itself. Hell they have interviewed damn near every major west coast artist you could think of.