Author Topic: Mr. 50 CENT & YOUNG BUCK About to Invade DUBCNN!  (Read 2968 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mr. 50 CENT & YOUNG BUCK About to Invade DUBCNN!
« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2006, 07:52:17 PM »
Well I'm not feenin for a Buck interview, but he'd be the only G-Unit member I'd actually bother reading. 

50 on the other hand?  I'll only want to read it if yall ask him why he keeps pushing people's albums back, or why albums aren't dropping at all, or why every G-Unit album dropped pushes less units than the last.  Maybe ask him how come the only thing he's got going for him whatsoever is his personal hype beef machine to try and stay relevant.  Ask him if he finds it ironic that all the things that he dissed Ja for which subsequently ended Ja's career, he is now doing and his career is quickly going in the same direction. I don't give a flying fuck about his opinion on Game or vice versa.  I don't give a fuck about his new artists, I don't give a fuck about his albums. 

Not hating on yall, cuz you continue to be a force within the hip hop media as evidenced by ALL of these heavy hitters you guys interview.  So mad props, but I'm not really interested in a got damn thing 50 cent has to say.

Well, let me ask you this way: would you ask him all these question if you talked to him one day? Be realistic. Judge the interview when you're finished reading.

And bizzle, You're going to get your Xzibits and all these West Coast cats soon enough
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2006, 08:10:11 PM »
Well I'm not feenin for a Buck interview, but he'd be the only G-Unit member I'd actually bother reading. 

50 on the other hand?  I'll only want to read it if yall ask him why he keeps pushing people's albums back, or why albums aren't dropping at all, or why every G-Unit album dropped pushes less units than the last.  Maybe ask him how come the only thing he's got going for him whatsoever is his personal hype beef machine to try and stay relevant.  Ask him if he finds it ironic that all the things that he dissed Ja for which subsequently ended Ja's career, he is now doing and his career is quickly going in the same direction. I don't give a flying fuck about his opinion on Game or vice versa.  I don't give a fuck about his new artists, I don't give a fuck about his albums. 

Not hating on yall, cuz you continue to be a force within the hip hop media as evidenced by ALL of these heavy hitters you guys interview.  So mad props, but I'm not really interested in a got damn thing 50 cent has to say.

Well, let me ask you this way: would you ask him all these question if you talked to him one day? Be realistic. Judge the interview when you're finished reading.

And bizzle, You're going to get your Xzibits and all these West Coast cats soon enough

If yall let me interview him I'd absolutely ask those questions.  Now would he get pissed and hang up?  Probably.  But his reacting that way would only reinforce it.  But those aren't mean questions, they're completely legitimate and I guarantee you a sizeable population of peeps on this board would like to hear his thoughts on all of that.  He obviously uses that beef tactic without hesitation or apology - it's fair game to ask him about it.  Live by the sword, die by the sword. 

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2006, 08:10:59 PM »
G Unit West has alot potential with a good artist again.BUT NOT Spider loc...50 won't put a 40 Glocc album out he and buck are the only members i think are good...
you continue to be a force within the hip hop media as evidenced by ALL of these heavy hitters you guys interview.  So mad props, .
I totally agree with tha comment tho  8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2006, 09:22:55 PM »
i'm I the only one who's not exited by this?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2006, 04:27:28 AM »
Am dissapointed that a West coast website HYPE a interview up and it ends up bein Buck and 50.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2006, 04:41:53 AM »

Chief

« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2006, 10:13:30 AM »
well thats a swift kick to the nuts...

i thought it was westcoast related  ;D

major props on interviewing the hip-hop heavy weights! no matter what anyone says, 50 deserves his respect...

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2006, 10:42:08 AM »

If yall let me interview him I'd absolutely ask those questions.  Now would he get pissed and hang up?  Probably.  But his reacting that way would only reinforce it.  But those aren't mean questions, they're completely legitimate and I guarantee you a sizeable population of peeps on this board would like to hear his thoughts on all of that.  He obviously uses that beef tactic without hesitation or apology - it's fair game to ask him about it.  Live by the sword, die by the sword. 

Bullshit, you would be asking: "Mr. 50 Cent, you have had a lot of success in the past, and it seems like it will never stop. How does that make you feel, oh, and can I get an autograph?

WestCoasta

« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2006, 06:45:27 PM »
^^^ really?  is that the question he'd ask?

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2006, 07:09:13 PM »
young buck fell off ever since he left utp. and 50 fell off after get rich. boo lil jay you own me a tee shirt.

acgrundy

« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2006, 08:14:39 PM »

no, but you guys really need to stop being selfish.

I don't give one damn about 50 cent of young buck and I'm not even going to check the interview, but...

These guys have been putting in major work at dubcnn.  Just because these guys are not westcoast, does not mean that they are extremely relevent in the hip hop world.  I'm sure there is thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people who check dubcnn for news and are 50 cent and g unit fans.  After all, 50 cent is the one selling millions of albums, not WC, not Ras Kass, not Bad Azz, not Spice 1, not Daz and Kurupt.  People will be checking for the interview.  Dubcnn has become pretty big, and to keep that status they got to cater to a certain crowd, not just the wcc crowd.  And you can't get mad at them, because they still do cater to the wcc crowd by bringing you the daz, kurupt, wc, crazy toones,spice 1, mitchy slick, jayo, interviews.  More often than not they give you an interview of a underground westcoast artist over a mtv artist like 50 cent.

So if you are not intrigued by this interview, as I am not, don't read it and wait a couple of weeks for a interview with a westcoast rapper.  You know they will come with it.  You know they have brought the most exclusive and indepth interviews in westcoast rap.  Aint no other website even comming close to fuckin with dubcnn.  Hell I don't even think the magazines are fuckin with dubcnn.

papa-smurf

« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2006, 10:52:11 PM »
young buck a real nigga,yall could say what yall wonna say,but young buck is a real nigga

Raphael

« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2006, 12:26:49 AM »
so what did detox is not not coming win??

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2006, 04:17:43 AM »

no, but you guys really need to stop being selfish.

I don't give one damn about 50 cent of young buck and I'm not even going to check the interview, but...

These guys have been putting in major work at dubcnn.  Just because these guys are not westcoast, does not mean that they are extremely relevent in the hip hop world.  I'm sure there is thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people who check dubcnn for news and are 50 cent and g unit fans.  After all, 50 cent is the one selling millions of albums, not WC, not Ras Kass, not Bad Azz, not Spice 1, not Daz and Kurupt.  People will be checking for the interview.  Dubcnn has become pretty big, and to keep that status they got to cater to a certain crowd, not just the wcc crowd.  And you can't get mad at them, because they still do cater to the wcc crowd by bringing you the daz, kurupt, wc, crazy toones,spice 1, mitchy slick, jayo, interviews.  More often than not they give you an interview of a underground westcoast artist over a mtv artist like 50 cent.

So if you are not intrigued by this interview, as I am not, don't read it and wait a couple of weeks for a interview with a westcoast rapper.  You know they will come with it.  You know they have brought the most exclusive and indepth interviews in westcoast rap.  Aint no other website even comming close to fuckin with dubcnn.  Hell I don't even think the magazines are fuckin with dubcnn.

much love grundy!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bomb-A®

« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2006, 09:21:31 AM »
eh...props, but not interested...i guess its a big thing to get an interview with 50

props for the work tho...keep it up

peace