Author Topic: Mr. 50 CENT & YOUNG BUCK About to Invade DUBCNN!  (Read 2970 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Mr. 50 CENT & YOUNG BUCK About to Invade DUBCNN!
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2006, 10:38:31 AM »
Thats shocking cuz I thought it was gonna be a west coast and east coast artist :laugh:

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mr. 50 CENT & YOUNG BUCK About to Invade DUBCNN!
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2006, 11:42:07 AM »
i'm I the only one who's not exited by this?

no, but you guys really need to stop being selfish.

I don't give one damn about 50 cent of young buck and I'm not even going to check the interview, but...

These guys have been putting in major work at dubcnn.  Just because these guys are not westcoast, does not mean that they are extremely relevent in the hip hop world.  I'm sure there is thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people who check dubcnn for news and are 50 cent and g unit fans.  After all, 50 cent is the one selling millions of albums, not WC, not Ras Kass, not Bad Azz, not Spice 1, not Daz and Kurupt.  People will be checking for the interview.  Dubcnn has become pretty big, and to keep that status they got to cater to a certain crowd, not just the wcc crowd.  And you can't get mad at them, because they still do cater to the wcc crowd by bringing you the daz, kurupt, wc, crazy toones,spice 1, mitchy slick, jayo, interviews.  More often than not they give you an interview of a underground westcoast artist over a mtv artist like 50 cent.

So if you are not intrigued by this interview, as I am not, don't read it and wait a couple of weeks for a interview with a westcoast rapper.  You know they will come with it.  You know they have brought the most exclusive and indepth interviews in westcoast rap.  Aint no other website even comming close to fuckin with dubcnn.  Hell I don't even think the magazines are fuckin with dubcnn.

thx acgrundy.
Yea we will continue to bring westcoast artists. But when people outside of dubcc visit dubcnn for that 50 cent interview you expose them to other westcoast artists and that's a good thing for the west coast.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!