Author Topic: Ladies & Gentlemen, Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Iran...  (Read 596 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen, Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Iran...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 05:33:45 PM »
 3 things the wealthy women there are hot, (not the ones shown there) but fuck iran its a horrible police state and fuck those who would seek yet another war there
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 05:38:47 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 05:35:20 PM »
They look like trannys.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 05:49:22 PM »
wow so thats the sexy fall look everyones been buzzing about, hopefully no one gets beheaded

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 12:07:56 AM »
3 things the wealthy women there are hot, (not the ones shown there) but fuck iran its a horrible police state and fuck those who would seek yet another war there

Its not necessarily just the rich ones dressing like that, most of the young generation is like that.

LOL I knew J. banana up his ass and Real pussy american had to make a comment on this....so dumb and predictable  :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 12:09:11 AM »
iranian girls are slutty  :)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 12:11:44 AM »

Its not necessarily just the rich ones dressing like that, most of the young generation is like that.

LOL I knew J. banana up his ass and Real pussy american had to make a comment on this....so dumb and predictable  :D

its not my fault your women are ass ugly and im just such a dickhead i have to make fun of it, get used it to it. or can you not survive in America?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 12:14:33 AM »
Yea sure our women are ugly cuz you're gay and you hang out all day on an all male forum you dick whore
 ;D

Not only you're gay but your gaaaaaay  ;)

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 12:19:22 AM »
my racism is exquisite your homo comments are pitiful. i am nowhere close to your low level tier of thinking, go back to iran and sew some soccer balls or behead or whatever your fello war torn, scorched desert, backwards thinking, brown hick countrymen do. stop acting like you make a difference in anything and either kill yourself or assimilate

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 12:21:35 AM »

its not my fault your women are ass ugly and im just such a dickhead i have to make fun of it, get used it to it. or can you not survive in America?

nah man....there are alooot of sexy ass persian women. youll find em more in the west, where stuff like hair removal, hygeinic products and non compulsion in coverin ur body exists

slutty women yes, but sexy nonetheless
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 12:25:50 AM »
I sense envy all over this thread.

J. banana up his ass thinks everything was made by the white man and in america with their short 200 year history.  He doesnt know that modern human race has been living on earth for about 12,000 years now  : /

How can you talk so much shit when the foundation and idea of your country was taken from the ancient persian empire?? Get the fuck outta here with that we're #1 shit.  NO one respects your country and people like me & all other foreigners are just here to PIMP  the system, make money and leave  8) ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 12:28:56 AM »
a lil advice nephew. youre walkin down a path that will devour you. if u dont know what i mean by this, than u deserve to be devoured.

people like me & all other foreigners are just here to PIMP  the system, make money and leave  8) ;)

oh and stop snitchin on our activities

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 12:31:43 AM »
yes, lets have a quick photographic tribute to your number 1 empire which you dont even live in

^dude is tight. no homo

seriously, our housewives pity your people, and donate money to charities like unicef and shit to come take care of your retarded asses. theres absolutely nothing you can school me on. end of discussion. turkish women are hotter. and freakier

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 12:34:39 AM »
u know that picture of the 2 boys being hung was cuz those 2 were gay...which is real funny, cuz basically every male in iran has been involved in some form of faggotism. these two idiots were actually stupid enough to get caught.

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 09:26:40 AM »
u know that picture of the 2 boys being hung was cuz those 2 were gay...which is real funny, cuz basically every male in iran has been involved in some form of faggotism. these two idiots were actually stupid enough to get caught.

I think you're mistaking Iran with UNITED STATES OF AMERICA prisons.  looool   ;)

J. Banana, good job.... i see google search is as far as your intelligence can handle.   :o
You post a few pictures and want me to believe you know about Iran? ha ha
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 09:32:16 AM by IRAN iz Gangsta! »