Author Topic: Ladies & Gentlemen, Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Iran...  (Read 597 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen, Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Iran...
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »
this guy is too much  :laugh:

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 11:36:39 AM »
this guy is too much  :laugh:

LOOOL

Homie your boys started this anti-iran things and Im playing by you guys' rules.  Its not that i hate america, i love america cuz i live here and the reasons that i stated before but i just hate those shit talking americans that need a good spanking ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 12:25:06 PM »
u know that picture of the 2 boys being hung was cuz those 2 were gay...which is real funny, cuz basically every male in iran has been involved in some form of faggotism. these two idiots were actually stupid enough to get caught.

I think you're mistaking Iran with UNITED STATES OF AMERICA prisons.  looool   ;)

J. Banana, good job.... i see google search is as far as your intelligence can handle.   :o
You post a few pictures and want me to believe you know about Iran? ha ha

listen man im not gonna put yall on blast, cuz us afghans are not that far off...but you know what im talkin about, bacha bazee shit, we'll keep that between me and you  ;)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 01:36:17 PM »
u know that picture of the 2 boys being hung was cuz those 2 were gay...which is real funny, cuz basically every male in iran has been involved in some form of faggotism. these two idiots were actually stupid enough to get caught.

I think you're mistaking Iran with UNITED STATES OF AMERICA prisons.  looool   ;)

J. Banana, good job.... i see google search is as far as your intelligence can handle.   :o

listen man im not gonna put yall on blast, cuz us afghans are not that far off...but you know what im talkin about, bacha bazee shit, we'll keep that between me and you  ;)

Thats bahrain buddy, not Iran. So you're not putting anyone on blast cuz homosexuallity is in every country, How you gonna say some shit like that??  Its probably way more here in US than the middle east.  Its like a trend here and even those who arent born gay turn gay  ::)

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 01:41:54 PM »
^incorrect, most homosexuality occurs in places like india where theres huge male populations, and homosexuality is actually NOT accepted. places like the middle east where sexuality is not openly discussed due to various backwards ideologies. More dudes be gay but are just on the DL over there. In America (atleast in my eyes) fags are so open about it and throw it in your face that you actually take pride in identifying yourself as a straight man. if i could find the statistics it would surprise you, cuz i remember learning homosexuality in other cultures and the number of gay experiences for young males in the middle east is astounding

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 01:45:57 PM »
Yea stats taken by americans who think men who kiss on the cheek are gay. LOL

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 01:56:25 PM »
Yea stats taken by americans who think men who kiss on the cheek are gay. LOL

LOL

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 01:59:19 PM »

Thats bahrain buddy, not Iran. So you're not putting anyone on blast cuz homosexuallity is in every country, How you gonna say some shit like that??  Its probably way more here in US than the middle east.  Its like a trend here and even those who arent born gay turn gay  ::)

iranians has lots of  homos, accept this fact. were u raised in iran? u ever been to an all boys school in southside tehran? or hang around the local mosque one night, and a mullah asked to teach u privately. shiiit aint no joke nigga
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 02:13:54 PM »
yES nigga i was raised in iran til 12 and NO mullah ever came to me trying to fuck and i have green eyes  ;)

Look man, its our sense of humor to make fun of things like that and people talk about it but i have never met anyone that had something like that happen to them.  Its like me saying cuz FOLEY fucked around with little boys, then all US politicians are gay..so most americans are gay. 
Yes, there are gays in iran but not as you say it... maybe in afghanistan that there is a shortage of women there is but iran is a modern society as it was before the 79 revolution.  There are way too many sexy ass women, parties and drugs in iran for the boys.  Also, Cuz of the Iran-Iraq war...the population of girls is more than guys right now.  And If a guy wants sex in tehran, all they need is a regular car and go drive down the street and pick up a slut. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 02:15:41 PM by IRAN iz Gangsta! »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 02:19:01 PM »
man im just fuckin wit u, stop writin essays

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 02:54:06 PM »
yES nigga i was raised in iran til 12 and NO mullah ever came to me trying to fuck and i have green eyes  ;)

Look man, its our sense of humor to make fun of things like that and people talk about it but i have never met anyone that had something like that happen to them.  Its like me saying cuz FOLEY fucked around with little boys, then all US politicians are gay..so most americans are gay. 
Yes, there are gays in iran but not as you say it... maybe in afghanistan that there is a shortage of women there is but iran is a modern society as it was before the 79 revolution.  There are way too many sexy ass women, parties and drugs in iran for the boys.  Also, Cuz of the Iran-Iraq war...the population of girls is more than guys right now.  And If a guy wants sex in tehran, all they need is a regular car and go drive down the street and pick up a slut. 

u unhappy governor patacki?