Author Topic: Big Fase 100 Interview  (Read 444 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Big Fase 100 Interview
« on: October 10, 2006, 11:42:43 PM »
Brother’s Keeper
The Game has had more beefs than Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, but the one with his real blood brother, Big Fase 100 is one he doesn’t want to digest. Why is the Game so quiet about this family feud? Big Fase 100 gives KING-Mag.com the answers.

When KING Magazine caught up with the Game in the November issue, he was more than willing to open up about his feelings towards G-Unit, Dr. Dre and his career. But when it came to the beef with his older brother, Big Fase Hunned, the man who helped raise him in the streets and the rap industry, the Game was mum.

In an exclusive interview with KING-MAG.com, Big Fase Hunned finally decides to give his side of he and his brother’s falling out. If anything, the tattoo of an excerpt from The Bible’s book of Genesis 4:6, (“My Brother’s Keeper”) located on Big Fase’s neck is a testament to the magnitude of their sibling rivalry. “I look at my tattoo’s as trophies,” says Fase. “All my tattoos mean something. I never had to cover nothing up and I never will.” Now with a new independent label, Brazil Street Records, Big Fase Hunned is ready to clear the air on what went down between he and the Game and why he is wiping his hands clean of old blood.

King-mag.com: When did things go bad between you and your brother?

Big Fase: I went on a seven week tour with Game and he told me I would earn $2,000 dollars a show. He’s getting probably $30k at the time, I’m not tripping. That’s cool with me. I don’t care what you make. So I’ll say it was about, it was a seven week tour. We had about five shows a week, I figure I probbally come home with about $50-$60 thousand dollars. I came home with about $12 thousand dollars.

But it ain’t all about the Benjamins, right?

[In Vegas] I left him an email saying basically, ‘Respect to me is everything to me and you don’t just lose respect for somebody unless they give you a reason to. I don’t see a lot of respect from you anymore or the people that we surround ourselves with. So before I am disrespected by you, I will just go home and be who I am…I don’t have to be a part of your show no more.’

And what he did he say in response?

The response I got was, “Have a safe trip.” Regardless to that long ass shit I sent, saying about respect, and all this heartfelt shit, all I got was, ‘Have a safe trip’. So I flew my ass home and basically I’ve been here ever since.

What was your official position with him?

Nobody had a position. Basically every time I got at him about that it would be like, “Man Black Wall Street is something we building, we not rushing…and you bound to be the president of this company.” I mean the nigga could have easily dumped me off to anybody at the height of his shit and say, here give my brother a job.

When was the last time you talked to the Game?

He supposedly started some shit called Bad Seed Entertainment. I got a good six—eight little niggas I fuck with on this rap shit. One of their names was Bad Seed, so he catches [my former artist] Life at his store, snatched his Black Wall Street chain off him, and beat the shit out of him. Game finds out the chain got took and out of a good eight months of never comin’ back to Brazil Street, Game hit my corner. Jayceon would have hit the corner for my kid’s birthdays, Christmas, something like that. But because he’s “The Game” and he’s stuck in this rap shit, he hit this corner comin’ over here to smash and get the chain back. He approaches me with his hand out. I crossed my arms and I said, “It’s a lot that needs to be said before I can do that.” That sent our conversation into oblivion because he didn’t really want to talk—he felt like “The Game” had been disrespected.

What about accusations Game made that some of the Black Wall Street employees were taking advantage of him by misusing his website and trying to make money behind his back?

We started the website before my brother knew anything about computers. [We thought] Aftermath got you sittin’ there, we can make this website called BlackWallStreet.com and we can pump you up with mixtapes, develop fan base, sell merchandise, things of that nature. That’s what we did, me and G-Ride started that. We had a clothing deal set up for the G-Unot shit, as crazy as it sounds. [We] were sitting here alone one day, when my boy knocked on the door and showed us sketches of G-Unot shit, all hooked up. Game told the dude to holler at G-Ride and go. A couple months later Game is in NY and he emails me talking about, ‘I’m up in this store and this man asks me about G-Unot clothes. I tell him it’s not even in production yet and he gives me a catalog.’ He started on some, ‘G-Unot is my company and Black Wall Street is my company what are yall trying to do? Yall tryin’ to rob me?’ So he smashed that deal down. I have never been able to middleman a single thing off this nigga name without having to sit around and ask for something. I aint the type of nigga to just sit around and ask for a handout. I need to earn my keep.

The new single, “One Blood” is hot right now. How do you feel about his success and growth as an artist?

Cool song. I mean my brother is one of the best artists out there; I’ll give him that. I watched something where he said the shit was not about gang bangin’ “One Blood” was basically about family. Well nigga, it’s not about Blood, cause you’re not really one and its not about family because you don’t know nothing about that. I feel like the Taylor family, my dads name, it’s a good family but its been through a lot. With his success he had the power to change the direction our family was headed in and he didn’t do nothing but make shit more fucked up. That’s basically what he did with my neighborhood too. He’s got niggas basically hypnotized with this money.

How did you feel when you heard about the truce he called with 50 Cent?

It solidified my thoughts that I lost my brother to this rap shit. Jayceon was searching for who he was and at the same time he has not found who he is in life. He was able to run into a nice sum of money with this rap thing and create a character that he has, from my estimation, got trapped in and forgot the other side of. When he wakes up he’s the Game, when he goes to sleep he’s the Game. It’s no more Jayceon. That’s why it would be relevant for him to want to squash a beef with a 50 Cent rather than his father, his brother, or his sister.

You’ve started your own company. I noticed the logo is similar to the Black Wall Street logo.

Brazil and Wilmington is the movement but the company is Brazil Street Records. Big Fase Hunned my name, the studio equipment, the artists that were left, the street itself was something that [Game] put on the bottom of his shoe. This has always been my home, not his. I went a step further with the B, because I do have it tattooed on my skin and being the first person to actually do that; besides him, I just felt like I just could. It is nothing he created.

And now you’re holding an auction on MySpace to get rid of all of your Black Wall Street paraphernalia.

What he’s saying in everything I’m reading is, ‘I don’t have a brother.’ Before I did the Allhiphop.com interview he sent a young kid to come get my chain and my car. So those things are worthless to me. So lets give a MySpace auction with these things he tried to pull back from me. The car, all that shit means nothing to me. The Black Wall Street chain I’ve got put up. I won’t wear the pendent at all. It’s like a high school football trophy, but you’re thirty years old and you look back at it and smile. But it’s hard to smile at it now. If I want to smile at something I’ll smile at

http://king-mag.com/online/?p=1641

WestCoasta

Re: Big Fase 100 Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 12:23:36 AM »
I don't know, I got a brother and I wouldn't ever let money or bitches or somethin make us fight

either one of them is really fucked up and forgot where they came from, or they weren't too close to begin with

all I know is if I made a gang of money I'd break my brother off and then some, what's mine is his

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 12:25:33 AM »
^^^exactly....

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 12:28:36 AM »
Damn, i didnt realize they were both still bitter towards each other. I thought they were at least getting to the point where they could squash it. BUT from the way Fase is talking, and the way Game is NOT talking about the situation, im sure they can work it out in the future. But i feel both of their sides on this situation, and I dont necessarily think either side is more right than the other. Bottom line they are brothers regardless, neither one of them is right for beefin with the other. Especially over money...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 12:31:34 AM »
but for reals though....its some sad shit how money and fame fucks wit u...making u fight w/ ur own fam....

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 02:21:39 AM »
Anybody who thinks it's "weird" or that it doesn't make sense to fight with your family over money probably hasn't had enough money for things to get to that point. It is definitely different depending on who's family you are looking at....but I've heard MUCH worst stories than this one. There was a Jewish dude at my Dad's old job at General Electric, who told him that he hadn't even spoken with his brother in TWENTY FIVE years. My dad was like wow, what happened, one of y'all fell in love with the other one's wife, or did he kill your parents or somethin? And dude was like "nope....we had a fall out over FIFTEEN DOLLARS." And he was dead azz serious. So I would think that him and his brother were stupid as hell and must have never valued each other to begin with...but it just shows that some families are more concerned about money and the "trust" that comes along with it...versus trust in being related.

But yeah..I've heard hundreds of stories of families falling out over money, and it usually had to do with high thousands or millions. Greed is a terrible thing, and it can end up damaging very close relationships. With Game and Fase...just from what I saw from being at BWS from time to time, I have a feeling that there were too many outsiders and too many people who weren't as close to both sides that ended up taking sides, and just adding a lot more fuel to the flame. Game did put a lot of money into the hood, you can't deny that. But when you are dealing with high levels of money, it's always hard for two sides to agree on things, especially when their egos are involved. It all depends on your perception.....looking at the specific situation that Fase spoke about, you could bend the details a few ways and make a strong, valid case for either side. You can have Game saying "I am the one who got signed, I am the one who has to work my ass off in studios and make connections, I am the reason people pay $35 dollars per ticket per show, I am the one who is on cover of magazines, so I deserve every dollar of the 30,000 I get per show." Then on the flip side, you can have Fase saying "I don't care that you get 30,000, you gotta at least be fair with me. First and foremost, I am the only reason that you claim to be a blood, and you being a blood is one of the main reasons that you get a pass in Compton and anywhere in L.A., which really means that the only reason you have the image that you do is because of your affiliation, which is through me, which means I am responsible for you being where you are. Along with that, I am doing a lot of work behind the scenes, I have helped you overall as a mentor and as a promoter by making sure that your name was out there, and that people know who you were. So at least be fair with the money you are giving me". So although I doubt they really spoke at that level....you can at least see that both sides may have a point. But when you deal with egos, people aren't as willing to compromise....it's either "my way or the highway".

So all in all, I do hope that they reconcile and end up being on good terms again before death....because I know TOO MANY people who will never recover from the fact that they didn't get a chance to make up with someone, or tell someone that they loved them, before they died, and that will be on their minds EVERY DAY for the rest of their entire lives. If either one happened to die or come close to death without the other one knowing, all the egos and bullshit from the pass would completely evaporate...and they would just hope they could at least have one last convo with the other one. And I know that their family has tried to bring them together a few times, but for whatever reasons, it didn't go down.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 05:12:28 AM »
People can feud w/ their siblings over the dumbest shit.....it's not common to not talk to yer bro or sis in years......hopefully they can patch things up.....coz it is over petty shit.

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 06:46:01 AM »
It also doesn't help that they're half brothers with different mothers. Seems like their dad's generally out of the picture, so I doubt that there's the one strong parent figure who can bring them back together. Co-sign on the fact that more money just causes more conflict. I knew a guy who won some serious cash in the lotto and fell out with all his friends and family within a year. He blew it all too a few years into it - it's a gift and a curse. 

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 07:25:36 AM »
DAMN, GAME AND FASE NEED TO SQUASH THAT SHIT... ME AND MY BROTHER THROW HOOKS WITH EACH OTHER... BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY... WE BACKED EACH OTHER...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 12:33:48 PM »
It also doesn't help that they're half brothers with different mothers. Seems like their dad's generally out of the picture, so I doubt that there's the one strong parent figure who can bring them back together.
There father is close with both of them.

Speedy23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 12:45:44 PM »
same thing what 50 said game was too into "gangsta game" why he turned on 50..now his brother only matta of time before he dont have no one left....sad he need to rememebr who he was

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »
them niggas is gay. airin your family business out in public is not the bizz.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 01:32:57 PM »

real talk...

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 03:54:34 PM »

real talk...