Author Topic: New Pac Untouchable (clean promo) produced by Swizz Beatz plus OG version  (Read 389 times)

mak2006

• 'G'
man, why do they keep fucking up pacs music like this:

http://rapidshare.de/files/35656835/Tupac-Untouchable__Clean_.mp3

well, here's a clip of the og (pacs verse only) featuring fatal hussein, kastro, E.D.I. and yaki kadafi produced by Johnny J

P.S. Dante has the DAT rip quality OG version

d-nice

I forgot what video it was but they show Pac and the Outlawz recording this song. Probably one of my all time favorite verses from him. I like that "No disrespect to Nas but this whole fuckin world is mine". Man, I hope 1 day we can get those OG cuts in like a box set.

smile4menow

• 'G'
btw dante's not the only one i love how people think he is the fuckin shit and has everything just blows my mind! hes a fuckin snake and would sell his soul for the right price!

Sikotic™

I heard this on Power this morning. It's actually nice, compared to the last album. Eminem fucked his shit up bad. At least Swizz made it sound like a nice remix.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mak2006

• 'G'
btw dante's not the only one i love how people think he is the fuckin shit and has everything just blows my mind! hes a fuckin snake and would sell his soul for the right price!

sounds like you've been drinking some haterade today.

smile4menow

• 'G'
actually no!  dude is a snake no hateing he tries to make a living off pac i collect for the love not to resale valuei got shit i could sell for 10gz i dont because it wouldnt be right. but everyone sucks this dude off like hes a fuckin god when all he is is a fuckin piece of trash

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
i like the song the first verse sounds a bit weird of pacs on the beat but his 2nd one on the beat is fire and  krazy nailes it i know its from same freestyle but he changed the flow a bit which mached the beat better
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 05:06:08 AM by makaveli42688 »

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
actually after listeing to it a few times it all sounds good im liking this only thing i fear is the 50 cent shit on the album oh well least no eminem

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
Umm, the original version was produced by Pac himself
And the remix sucks ass, I rather have another LTTG than this bullshit