Author Topic: The Truth about 9/11 www.loosechange911.com/  (Read 697 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Truth about 9/11 www.loosechange911.com/
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:56:42 AM »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 11:14:23 AM by Gimme Punani »

J Bananas

Re: The Truth about 9/11
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 10:05:22 AM »
stop dissing me

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 10:20:12 AM »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 10:39:57 AM »
How come there is NO footage of the plane that hit the Pentagon   ??? ???

Im sure there were plenty of cameras there and shouldnt there be news footage of the clean up??  Im sure such a huge accident would have taken hours to clean up and news helicopters and cameras should have been there.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 11:11:54 AM »

What I would say is watch loose change second edition if you can

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 11:13:32 AM »

What I would say is watch loose change second edition if you can

this is the second edition.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Truth about 9/11 www.loosechange911.com/
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 12:10:03 PM »

Ah ok, google video terror storm also, in my opinion that is a great documentary also.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 12:19:59 PM »
just finished watching it, and its crazy.  :o

You just can deny all those things that dont make sense. Like wheres the airplane at the pentagon? It just vaporized?
And 2 huge towers collapse from 2 airplanes? There are just to many questions. It just shows what fucked up government there is in the USA.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 12:56:41 PM »
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS - LOOSE CHANGE IS FICTIONAL!!!
from their own website.....

"If there's anything worth doing, it's worth doing right."
-Hunter S. Thompson

You can reach us by phone at 607-267-4456, between 9 AM and 5 PM EST.

For questions concerning interviews, appearances, and screenings,
please e-mail us at publicity@loosechange911.com

Louder Than Words was formed in the aftermath of the release of Loose Change, and consists of:

Dylan Avery, 22 (E-MAIL)
Founder, Owner, Director

In May 2002, after spending three months doing construction work on Vines, I had a half hour conversation with James Gandolfini at the opening party. To make a long, drawn out conversation short, James told me, "If you want to be a successful director, you have to have something to say to the world."

It was that month that I began writing "Loose Change," a fictional story about my friends and I discovering that September 11th was not a terrorist attack, but rather, an attack by their own government.

Upon researching for the movie, it became apparant that the subject matter may not have been entirely fiction. Over two years time, adding more and more information, the fictional movie evolved into what it is today; a documentary.

In May 2004, I moved down to Washington, DC, at the time when "Loose Change" was beginning to take shape. Bouncing from couch to couch, technically homeless, eventually landing a job and an apartment in Silver Spring, Maryland, the entire time I worked on the documentary with every spare moment and dollar to his name.

In January 2005, DJ Skooly moved into my apartment fresh out of Los Angeles, and donated a rich soundtrack and recording equipment which is responsible for "Loose Change"'s unique presentation.

In April 2005, after a financial boost from Phil Jayhan of Letsroll911.org, a 1,000 DVD pressing of the original Loose Change was released on the internet, mostly on a whim.

Approximately 200 pre-orders, from the course of the past two months, were hand-addressed and packaged by my girlfriend Jessica and I. Orders started to come in at anywhere from 1 to 5 a day, something which at the time was alarming in its own right.

Eventually, word spread, and the movie started collecting a grassroots fanbase. Whenever he wasn't waiting tables at Red Lobster, me and Jessica were in the living room, addressing and stuffing envelopes, one by one. The people at the post office became curious as Jess and I put stamps on hundreds of individual orders at once, creating an assembly line inside the Post Office.

In June 2005, my best friend Korey departed from the United States Armed Forces to come support the cause, and by July 2005, after a trip to California to visit KPFK 90.7 FM and Sofia Shafquat, it was apparant that Loose Change had taken on a life of its own.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Loose Change and Loose Change 2nd Edition were edited on a $1500 Compaq Presario Laptop, using Adobe Premiere Pro 7.0 and After Effects 6.5 (2nd Edition).

The original Loose Change, including the laptop, footage, and other expenses, cost only $2000 to make, and its success is responsible for putting us where they are today.

http://www.loosechange911.com/company.htm

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 01:21:07 PM »
Don shutup everyone is well aware of the premise of how it started out but when you actually see that a lot of what they say in the film is actually documented then it should be enough to dissuade you from posting ignorant comments like that but i guess not. This is your line for saying oh conspiracy conspiracy you damn right it is, its stupid comments like that from yourself that maintain the conspiracy also. Nothing makes sense about the official version former CIA analysts have gone public, former NSA members have gone public former politicians do not try and act as if there is no one credible that backs up the assertion that it was at the very least high treason in allowing the events to happen by the government. Sidenote how did you react to the news of the UK terror trial being thrown into disarray, because one of the alleged terrorist plotters Khyam has said he can longer answer anymore questions, due to the ISI threatening his family if he continues to be co-operative? is this something else to just laugh off and ignore? are you actually aware of it? or are you just going to deny that intelligence agencies have been and are often complicit in terror acts?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 01:34:28 PM by virtuoso »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 07:42:05 PM »
I believe it.  The hundreds and hundreds of government employees involved in not only the planning but the cleanup and coverup for the years after the event were all paid off by the government, and not one of them has said a thing because they're brainwashed and dick cheney threatened to shoot them.  Also, Bush has a hurricane machine in his ranch in Texas, it sends bad vibes over the east border of the state and kills only black people. 

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 09:03:19 PM »
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS - LOOSE CHANGE IS FICTIONAL!!!
from their own website.....

It was that month that I began writing "Loose Change," a fictional story about my friends and I discovering that September 11th was not a terrorist attack, but rather, an attack by their own government.

Upon researching for the movie, it became apparant that the subject matter may not have been entirely fiction. Over two years time, adding more and more information, the fictional movie evolved into what it is today; a documentary.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 09:08:44 PM by YGZ »

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 09:09:39 PM »
^^^

Loose Change is a documentary.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 09:05:45 AM »
I believe it.  The hundreds and hundreds of government employees involved in not only the planning but the cleanup and coverup for the years after the event were all paid off by the government, and not one of them has said a thing because they're brainwashed and dick cheney threatened to shoot them.  Also, Bush has a hurricane machine in his ranch in Texas, it sends bad vibes over the east border of the state and kills only black people. 

There are just to many things that dont add up. Off course you cant believe everything they say in this documentary but they got some good points. Just try to be neutral when you watch it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 09:07:37 AM »

There are just to many things that dont add up. Off course you cant believe everything they say in this documentary but they got some good points. Just try to be neutral when you watch it.

the guys an idiot, dont insult him too much though. he might come back the next day and slash your tires
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll