Author Topic: The Truth about 9/11 www.loosechange911.com/  (Read 713 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Truth about 9/11 www.loosechange911.com/
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 09:41:58 AM »
I believe it.  The hundreds and hundreds of government employees involved in not only the planning but the cleanup and coverup for the years after the event were all paid off by the government, and not one of them has said a thing because they're brainwashed and dick cheney threatened to shoot them.  Also, Bush has a hurricane machine in his ranch in Texas, it sends bad vibes over the east border of the state and kills only black people. 

There are just to many things that dont add up. Off course you cant believe everything they say in this documentary but they got some good points. Just try to be neutral when you watch it.

yeah do got some good points...but its too extreme man it all comes down to common sense

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 04:46:13 PM »
My favorite part is that they were able to pull off such a conspiracy, having the lowest I.Q.  What I think really happened, since Bush is a dumbass, is that he actually didn't notice that Clinton's people were still on staff at the White House plotting this thing.  Of course the presidency had changed hands just a few months earlier; and of course this is a conspiracy that had to take years to plan; so Bush probably just forgot that he was supposed to hire staff, and accidentally let all the hundreds of people that would have had to plan and cover this up stay on at their positions after january when he took office.  Fuck Bush.  I think. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 04:47:08 PM »
I believe it.  The hundreds and hundreds of government employees involved in not only the planning but the cleanup and coverup for the years after the event were all paid off by the government, and not one of them has said a thing because they're brainwashed and dick cheney threatened to shoot them.  Also, Bush has a hurricane machine in his ranch in Texas, it sends bad vibes over the east border of the state and kills only black people. 

There are just to many things that dont add up. Off course you cant believe everything they say in this documentary but they got some good points. Just try to be neutral when you watch it.

the guys an idiot, dont insult him too much though. he might come back the next day and slash your tires

Who are you?  Send me 5 dollars.

Jeremy Washington
P.O. Box 342563
Charlotte, NC 28334

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 09:11:57 PM »
My favorite part is that they were able to pull off such a conspiracy, having the lowest I.Q.  What I think really happened, since Bush is a dumbass, is that he actually didn't notice that Clinton's people were still on staff at the White House plotting this thing.  Of course the presidency had changed hands just a few months earlier; and of course this is a conspiracy that had to take years to plan; so Bush probably just forgot that he was supposed to hire staff, and accidentally let all the hundreds of people that would have had to plan and cover this up stay on at their positions after january when he took office.  Fuck Bush.  I think. 

lol what an idiot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 01:29:56 AM »

Doesnt your throat hurt from sucking so much bush dick?