Author Topic: France: Claimed N.Korea nuke test failed  (Read 140 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
France: Claimed N.Korea nuke test failed
« on: October 11, 2006, 03:06:56 PM »
PARIS - France said outright for the first time Wednesday that North Korea's proclaimed nuclear test produced such a small blast that it must have failed, and analysts warned such challenging talk could lead Pyongyang to try again. World powers stepped up a hunt for clues about the insular communist regime's test, with Britain sending refueling jets to join Japanese aircraft trawling the skies for any traces of radiation.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/north_korea

useless fucks
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

Re: France: Claimed N.Korea nuke test failed
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 03:08:53 PM »
what a bunch of fucktards

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 03:14:32 PM »
They said that the force of the blast was 1/2 kiloton. That is a very weak nuke man. 1/60 of hiroshimas bomb. Show how smart the Koreans are they can't even replicate technology from the 1940's..Bravo!! Kim Jong Il deserves a hand for making himself look stupid.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 03:17:56 PM »
yeah what an idiot, north korea is like the spoiled fuckin brat of the family always wanting attention, it deserves a clap in the face

ey americans, get ur govt to go fuck em and leave us alone
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll