Author Topic: K-OS is the most talented and complete artist in hip hop today..........  (Read 425 times)

teecee

K-OS is the most talented and complete artists in hip hop today..........and NOONE fucking cares.  Its almost tragic, his shit is amazing, he can bust serious rhymes, his production is incredible, he plays many instruments, he incorporates mad styles into his music, and shits on Cee-lo or Andre when it comes to singing.

Yet, noone bumps his shit cuz he is..........Canadian.  Its a fucking shame, if he was from the states, Man I Used to Be woulda been HUGE, instead hardly anyone outside of Canada heard it.

I suggest anyone in here who likes alternative hiphop should check out dudes new album, its his best one yet.  At least grab the joints Sunday Morning, Electric Heat, The Rain, and Born To Run.

J Bananas

Re: K-OS is the most talented and complete artist in hip hop today..........
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 06:45:15 PM »
hook it up blood

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 07:01:55 PM »
You're right dudes very underrated in the states but everyone i've reccomended his shit to thinks hes amazing just like i do which is good. He would go great doing collabos with members of the Justus League or The Roots.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 07:20:42 PM »
only celine dion could make it big in the us, no one else from canada can, but i don't care, us people only buy commercial wack shit, so if a canadian go there and start to sell the major labels will turn him into another fake rapper. So i'd rather see my people stay underground, make enough money to live good, and stay doing their thangz

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 08:09:37 PM »
only celine dion could make it big in the us, no one else from canada can, but i don't care, us people only buy commercial wack shit, so if a canadian go there and start to sell the major labels will turn him into another fake rapper. So i'd rather see my people stay underground, make enough money to live good, and stay doing their thangz

you sound angry. and homosexual

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 09:12:13 PM »
I bump him man. I'm fiendin' for his new album.

K-OS is what Andre 3000 wishes he could be.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 09:27:23 PM »

you sound angry. and homosexual

no, young corrupted mind

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 11:51:21 PM »
whatever happened to kardinal offishal? he had a dope song w/ bussa buss backin 01

fptz

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 12:46:48 AM »
I listen to K-OS, although I don't think he's that incredible, he's still way above your average rapper these days. Just one thing about his voice that I've been wondering about... Because his voice seems to sound EXACTLY the same as Black Eyed Peas' Apl-de-ap... Is K-OS the real, conscious version of a BEP sold out? :D

vs

I guess K-OS looks more like Will-I-Am if we're going to look in that direction ;)

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 12:56:40 AM »
you fuckin fags i downloaded that "man i used to be" track, which i thought would be gay just by the title, it was some milli vanilli shit. plow and teetsee were all militant about this dude but YOURE WRONG. id rather listen to that kelis im bossy, atleast i can grind on a drunk female to that, this belongs at a planetarium or something

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 06:23:15 AM »
Yeah K-Os is amazing, I've seen him live as well, just him and a guitar... gives you chills.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 06:55:43 AM »
k oss is the shiiiiit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

westkoastanostra

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 10:31:06 AM »
i never got into dude...only song i heard and liked from him was "superstar"

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 01:51:07 PM »
you fuckin fags i downloaded that "man i used to be" track, which i thought would be gay just by the title, it was some milli vanilli shit. plow and teetsee were all militant about this dude but YOURE WRONG. id rather listen to that kelis im bossy, atleast i can grind on a drunk female to that, this belongs at a planetarium or something

What an ignorent thing to say, comparing that song to milli or kelis, you're what's wrong with hiphop today, it's a shame

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

kingwell

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 05:36:18 PM »
K-OS is the most introspective artist out today, hands down!

I heard an interview with K on the radio the other day, dude HAS A PLAN.

If you don't like his music you must be tripping man, he's got something for everyone.