Author Topic: Hey, Virtuoso, did you see last night's South Park?  (Read 1053 times)

Narrator

Hey, Virtuoso, did you see last night's South Park?
« on: October 12, 2006, 11:00:25 AM »
If you did, I know it must've pissed you off.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hey, Virtuoso, did you see last night's South Park?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 12:20:19 PM »
I am english so its not broadcast at the same point in time that americans get to watch it, but yes I am well aware what the premise of the episode here. See far from being angry I find the whole concept completely laughable and it shows how far things have come when they are so desperate to discredit all of the people who have come forward in droves to cast doubt on the official story that they are now using cartoons and any other form of media they can think of. All it does is give the issue more profile and that can not be a bad thing, of course weak minded dumbasses will probably be swayed with south park lol and will therefore say yeah those people who think that september 11 was an inside job are crazy.

Again although I find that disturbing I also view as an insignificance as most of these people have not the slightest clue about the event and only know the event for the horrific images that they witnessed on television. Its basically like the popular mechanics hitpiece which when you analyse it closely falls apart at the seams because you say well wait a minute a lot of these so called debunks are straw men, views which were not held by the majority of doubters in the first place. The you look at the fact that they skipped certain issues or completely spun them and then you ask well who wrote the article? the author is the cousin of homeland security michael chertoff but hey why let a massive conflct of interest and nepotism get in the way of mindlessly lapping up everything in it. You are the last person who should be bringing this up I have already pointed out to you all the wholes in the so called debunking and yet your only retort was I have read the popular mechanics article and I read your reply and I think your reply is bullshit. I notice how that is a reocurring theme that how those that mindlessly agree with the official line for the most part will dismiss the views of others as bullshit but do not elaborate on that or just rely on transparent strawmen. However ultimtely this should not be about hey virtuoso look at this or look at that, despite what your ultimate opinion is you know damn well that there is so much documented fact within both terror storm and loose change second edition, documented facts which politicians pretend to know nothing about, documented facts which the mainstream media chooses to ignore so basically you should be promoting these documentaries also and most of all you should be reading more, that last point is not a swipe at you in particular it is merely a general comment.

I will reiterate what I have said before at the end of the day I just want to live in a world where there is a semblance of freedom, the events of september 11 were the catalyst for what you guys are now witnessing in america now a complete disassembling of the constitution, a justification of the need to reduce human rights to keep you safe, if that isnt blatant double think then what is?. It does not fill me with any kind of satifaction to realise that nothing about the official story adds up in any way whatsoever. Before september 11, I was probably as apathetic as anyone but then things started to become apparent about Kosovo and the forays into conflicts and then I started really reading properly for the first time. Reading mass swathes of information and really taking it in. Anyways carry on laughing if you want it really does not bother me a lot of people are realising that the government they thought they knew they dont know at all.

"Wonderful politicians like David Kristol and Ashcroft actually laugh and deny they have even heard of events like operation northwoods. I guess if you keep denying reality then you create a new reality huh so in that twisted logic they are not lying motherfuckers. This gives you an idea of how sensitive the establishment is to the impact of terror storm loose change second edition and other 911 films they have been freezing the number of views of the 2 documentaries. The result of which sees them falling out of the top 100 and into relative obscurity. Oh not to mention the fact that they been resetting the figures also, that is something they themselves admit the second part that is, they put it down to a computer glitch lol yeah right.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 12:30:05 PM by virtuoso »

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »
You are the last person who should be bringing this up I have already pointed out to you all the wholes in the so called debunking and yet your only retort was I have read the popular mechanics article and I read your reply and I think your reply is bullshit.

The only thing I said was that I generally found the article a lot more credible than anything you've ever posted.  The "holes" you pointed out were along the same lines as now...you just said, "They skipped over this or that".  Well, maybe that's cause there's only so much they can cover?

Maybe you should watch the episode.  Here are YouTube links for each part (1 through 3):

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 12:32:13 PM »

Thankyou I will watch it and I should point out that I am a fan of south park (or was) after season 1 and 2 it became boring but who knows this episode might be funny.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 04:52:24 PM »
Virtuoso are you white?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 05:04:06 PM »
Doesn't mean he's white.  Black people are American sometimes, right?

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 05:11:07 PM »
Fuck what you think, I still say:

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 05:17:01 PM »
Ohhhhh, NBC was in on it too.  So not only the government, but the entire media?   SHIIIITTTTT.  This is mad!   I wonder why they haven't tried to buy off the people that are figuring this stuff out?  Probably just a matter of time.

Or, somebody made a mistake at the anchor desk. 

NAH.

Had to be a huge conspiracy.  Ockham's razor is bullshit. 

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 05:51:32 PM »
Virtuoso are you white?

we all know real american is a cracker jack eatin, cracka ass KRACKA!!!!

AndrE16686

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 05:57:51 PM »
^^^
'somebody made a mistake at the anchor desk'..... why I oughtta reach through your computer screen and slap the shit from your mouth.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 05:28:37 AM »

I don't know what the hell my race has to do do with anything but yes I am white.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 06:35:31 AM »
 ;D nice episode tho.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 07:14:22 AM »
Virtuoso are you white?

look like polski's on the hunt for some gayness in his anus...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 11:21:57 AM »
If you did, I know it must've pissed you off.

LOL you black, you hate white people, and you support bush. you get a prop.