Author Topic: Hey, Virtuoso, did you see last night's South Park?  (Read 1045 times)

Narrator

Re: Hey, Virtuoso, did you see last night's South Park?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 11:42:16 AM »
If you did, I know it must've pissed you off.

LOL you black, you hate white people, and you support bush. you get a prop.

No, I hate Bush, too.  That's not the same thing as believing in the 9/11 conspiracy.  As head of the devils, he will die first when Allah tells us to take action.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 11:45:02 AM »
If you did, I know it must've pissed you off.

LOL you black, you hate white people, and you support bush. you get a prop.

No, I hate Bush, too.  That's not the same thing as believing in the 9/11 conspiracy.  As head of the devils, he will die first when Allah tells us to take action.

yes we all hate bush. he will burn in hell when judgment day comes.

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »

Are you white?  If so, you will, too.  Allah told me I can't distinguish because white man is devilish by nature.

*Bumps RBX "No Time"*

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 11:52:31 AM »

Are you white?  If so, you will, too.  Allah told me I can't distinguish because white man is devilish by nature.

*Bumps RBX "No Time"*

im not white, im from the most g'd up country in the world that everybody knows.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 01:34:12 PM »

*Bumps RBX "No Time"*

im not white, im from the most g'd up country in the world that everybody knows.

man dont no body know about no god damn suriname
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2006, 02:03:14 PM »

Lol just how utterly senseless and dumb are you to coin what south park said those that generalise white people as devils are retarded, although thankfully I think its only a very small number. "You are holding all the wealth" no 99% of the wealth is controlled by 1% of the population. You are so stuck in deep hatred that you are blind to the facts that most white people are no different to any other race. I really shouldnt even give your racist views any type of credence and really shouldnt respond but I find that viewpoint so pathetic and retarded that I have to comment on it. These views you hold make you a black devil and I dont know whether you are genuinely a muslim but Allah preaches that hatred towards another race is a deep sin.

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 05:22:35 PM »
^^^^ Five-Percenters are not Muslims.  We acknowledge that.

No, all white people are devils, Blackman is GOD.  Allah told me so.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 06:52:35 PM »
Props 8ball.  Great episode.  South Park is still bringing nothing but heat.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2006, 03:24:36 AM »

*Bumps RBX "No Time"*

man dont no body know about no god damn suriname

I know, but i live in Holland now.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 05:50:36 AM »
just watched it this morning good episode

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Raphael

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2006, 12:27:57 PM »
so what happened on southpark?, im to lazy to read this crap

I am english so its not broadcast at the same point in time that americans get to watch it, but yes I am well aware what the premise of the episode here. See far from being angry I find the whole concept completely laughable and it shows how far things have come when they are so desperate to discredit all of the people who have come forward in droves to cast doubt on the official story that they are now using cartoons and any other form of media they can think of. All it does is give the issue more profile and that can not be a bad thing, of course weak minded dumbasses will probably be swayed with south park lol and will therefore say yeah those people who think that september 11 was an inside job are crazy.

Again although I find that disturbing I also view as an insignificance as most of these people have not the slightest clue about the event and only know the event for the horrific images that they witnessed on television. Its basically like the popular mechanics hitpiece which when you analyse it closely falls apart at the seams because you say well wait a minute a lot of these so called debunks are straw men, views which were not held by the majority of doubters in the first place. The you look at the fact that they skipped certain issues or completely spun them and then you ask well who wrote the article? the author is the cousin of homeland security michael chertoff but hey why let a massive conflct of interest and nepotism get in the way of mindlessly lapping up everything in it. You are the last person who should be bringing this up I have already pointed out to you all the wholes in the so called debunking and yet your only retort was I have read the popular mechanics article and I read your reply and I think your reply is bullshit. I notice how that is a reocurring theme that how those that mindlessly agree with the official line for the most part will dismiss the views of others as bullshit but do not elaborate on that or just rely on transparent strawmen. However ultimtely this should not be about hey virtuoso look at this or look at that, despite what your ultimate opinion is you know damn well that there is so much documented fact within both terror storm and loose change second edition, documented facts which politicians pretend to know nothing about, documented facts which the mainstream media chooses to ignore so basically you should be promoting these documentaries also and most of all you should be reading more, that last point is not a swipe at you in particular it is merely a general comment.

I will reiterate what I have said before at the end of the day I just want to live in a world where there is a semblance of freedom, the events of september 11 were the catalyst for what you guys are now witnessing in america now a complete disassembling of the constitution, a justification of the need to reduce human rights to keep you safe, if that isnt blatant double think then what is?. It does not fill me with any kind of satifaction to realise that nothing about the official story adds up in any way whatsoever. Before september 11, I was probably as apathetic as anyone but then things started to become apparent about Kosovo and the forays into conflicts and then I started really reading properly for the first time. Reading mass swathes of information and really taking it in. Anyways carry on laughing if you want it really does not bother me a lot of people are realising that the government they thought they knew they dont know at all.

"Wonderful politicians like David Kristol and Ashcroft actually laugh and deny they have even heard of events like operation northwoods. I guess if you keep denying reality then you create a new reality huh so in that twisted logic they are not lying motherfuckers. This gives you an idea of how sensitive the establishment is to the impact of terror storm loose change second edition and other 911 films they have been freezing the number of views of the 2 documentaries. The result of which sees them falling out of the top 100 and into relative obscurity. Oh not to mention the fact that they been resetting the figures also, that is something they themselves admit the second part that is, they put it down to a computer glitch lol yeah right.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2006, 12:53:40 PM »
so what happened on southpark?, im to lazy to read this crap

I am english so its not broadcast at the same point in time that americans get to watch it, but yes I am well aware what the premise of the episode here. See far from being angry I find the whole concept completely laughable and it shows how far things have come when they are so desperate to discredit all of the people who have come forward in droves to cast doubt on the official story that they are now using cartoons and any other form of media they can think of. All it does is give the issue more profile and that can not be a bad thing, of course weak minded dumbasses will probably be swayed with south park lol and will therefore say yeah those people who think that september 11 was an inside job are crazy.

Again although I find that disturbing I also view as an insignificance as most of these people have not the slightest clue about the event and only know the event for the horrific images that they witnessed on television. Its basically like the popular mechanics hitpiece which when you analyse it closely falls apart at the seams because you say well wait a minute a lot of these so called debunks are straw men, views which were not held by the majority of doubters in the first place. The you look at the fact that they skipped certain issues or completely spun them and then you ask well who wrote the article? the author is the cousin of homeland security michael chertoff but hey why let a massive conflct of interest and nepotism get in the way of mindlessly lapping up everything in it. You are the last person who should be bringing this up I have already pointed out to you all the wholes in the so called debunking and yet your only retort was I have read the popular mechanics article and I read your reply and I think your reply is bullshit. I notice how that is a reocurring theme that how those that mindlessly agree with the official line for the most part will dismiss the views of others as bullshit but do not elaborate on that or just rely on transparent strawmen. However ultimtely this should not be about hey virtuoso look at this or look at that, despite what your ultimate opinion is you know damn well that there is so much documented fact within both terror storm and loose change second edition, documented facts which politicians pretend to know nothing about, documented facts which the mainstream media chooses to ignore so basically you should be promoting these documentaries also and most of all you should be reading more, that last point is not a swipe at you in particular it is merely a general comment.

I will reiterate what I have said before at the end of the day I just want to live in a world where there is a semblance of freedom, the events of september 11 were the catalyst for what you guys are now witnessing in america now a complete disassembling of the constitution, a justification of the need to reduce human rights to keep you safe, if that isnt blatant double think then what is?. It does not fill me with any kind of satifaction to realise that nothing about the official story adds up in any way whatsoever. Before september 11, I was probably as apathetic as anyone but then things started to become apparent about Kosovo and the forays into conflicts and then I started really reading properly for the first time. Reading mass swathes of information and really taking it in. Anyways carry on laughing if you want it really does not bother me a lot of people are realising that the government they thought they knew they dont know at all.

"Wonderful politicians like David Kristol and Ashcroft actually laugh and deny they have even heard of events like operation northwoods. I guess if you keep denying reality then you create a new reality huh so in that twisted logic they are not lying motherfuckers. This gives you an idea of how sensitive the establishment is to the impact of terror storm loose change second edition and other 911 films they have been freezing the number of views of the 2 documentaries. The result of which sees them falling out of the top 100 and into relative obscurity. Oh not to mention the fact that they been resetting the figures also, that is something they themselves admit the second part that is, they put it down to a computer glitch lol yeah right.
he hasn't even seen it!!

here a summary
cartment makes out kyle was responsible for 911 then everyone thinks he is then theres some people who believe the governement is responsible for 911 and the governement doesn't care cos it makes people believe they are capable of doing such a thing and makes them seem more powerful even though it was just a bunch of pissed of muslims

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2006, 01:35:48 PM »

I have seen it, I watched it immediately after i was given the link and I reaffirm that everything you have quoted is still as valid. It was basically what I expected as soon as I realised that south park would be covering it, don't get me wrong there were some funny bits in it but it was also such a blatant attack on anyone that doesnt lovingly accept that it was a bunch of 19 losers most of whom couldnt fly a plane for shit.

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2006, 02:05:38 PM »
virtuoso's not afraid of the truth. you guys are. youre afraid of the truth and you accept whatever the government tells you. you all make me sick.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2006, 03:07:14 PM »
Try as you might j bananas I am not going to fall for that kind of provocation, despite your attempts of sort of mocking me actually lies some truth particularly in the last bit. To some people its all so very black and white there are good guys and bad guys and america britain etc are the good guys fighting for your freedom and then there are those evil arabs and evil arab sympathisers who want to tear apart the foundations of these countries. I mean give me a break and for the record I know you are not one of those people I just described and have realised that you arent the shallow ignorant fool that I first thought of you as.