Author Topic: Hey, Virtuoso, did you see last night's South Park?  (Read 1040 times)

AndrE16686

Re: Hey, Virtuoso, did you see last night's South Park?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2006, 05:47:17 PM »
virtuoso's not afraid of the truth. you guys are. youre afraid of the truth and you accept whatever the government tells you. you all make me sick.

Co-sign, ignoring the sarcasm though.

you all make me sick.

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2006, 05:48:57 PM »
i like how its either you must believe there was a huge conspiracy or you believe everything the government says. the logical phallacies of you conspiracy theorists is hilarious.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2006, 06:35:02 PM »
The fallacies lies in the official story, therefore the government are a bunch of lying twisted criminals, there you can't nitpick at that one  ;D. Also I like how this always turns into retorts about common sense, well ok lets use this common sense if the security apparatus is that incompetent such an event would have happened a long time ago. I like it how the govenrment is labelled as incompetent when the reasoning behind it demonstrates a misconception and lack of understanding for example people will say the govenment have handled Iraq incompetently, how? the plan before the nvasion was to break iraq up into 3 seperate states, to establish long term military bases and to guard the oil a raging civil war a deep hatred leading to the people clamouring for independence I would say they have done a good job. To look at things in terms of incompetence is just completely short sighted and narrow minded and really does not pay any credence to the overall picture. They wanted a pretext for a new american empire they have got one, they wanted a mandate for destroying civil liberties they have one. Need I remind you that the patriot act and various other legislation were actually presented before september 11. September 11 was essentially the catalysing event which led to the people of america clamouring for protection. Heck not just in america but everywhere, a bunch of arabs didnt make Norad stand down, didnt make the u.s ignore all the warnings. didnt make cheney take over command of Norad for the first time in history I believe. If you want common sense to prevail you will see that the incompetence theory is complete bs. You and others like to use the word conspiracy theorist only against those who dont embrace the official line, its just as easy to say the government are the ones who are the conspiracy theorists.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 06:51:59 PM by virtuoso »

AndrE16686

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2006, 07:09:57 PM »
i like how its either you must believe there was a huge conspiracy or you believe everything the government says. the logical phallacies of you conspiracy theorists is hilarious.

good for you, one day you will understand.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 08:20:29 PM by YGZ »

Raphael

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2006, 08:16:04 AM »
The fallacies lies in the official story, therefore the government are a bunch of lying twisted criminals, there you can't nitpick at that one  ;D. Also I like how this always turns into retorts about common sense, well ok lets use this common sense if the security apparatus is that incompetent such an event would have happened a long time ago. I like it how the govenrment is labelled as incompetent when the reasoning behind it demonstrates a misconception and lack of understanding for example people will say the govenment have handled Iraq incompetently, how? the plan before the nvasion was to break iraq up into 3 seperate states, to establish long term military bases and to guard the oil a raging civil war a deep hatred leading to the people clamouring for independence I would say they have done a good job. To look at things in terms of incompetence is just completely short sighted and narrow minded and really does not pay any credence to the overall picture. They wanted a pretext for a new american empire they have got one, they wanted a mandate for destroying civil liberties they have one. Need I remind you that the patriot act and various other legislation were actually presented before september 11. September 11 was essentially the catalysing event which led to the people of america clamouring for protection. Heck not just in america but everywhere, a bunch of arabs didnt make Norad stand down, didnt make the u.s ignore all the warnings. didnt make cheney take over command of Norad for the first time in history I believe. If you want common sense to prevail you will see that the incompetence theory is complete bs. You and others like to use the word conspiracy theorist only against those who dont embrace the official line, its just as easy to say the government are the ones who are the conspiracy theorists.
dude you should write a book