Author Topic: Israeli spying in the US  (Read 239 times)

AndrE16686

Israeli spying in the US
« on: October 12, 2006, 05:20:47 PM »
From FOX news, Israel getting the drop on you......

« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 05:34:45 PM by YGZ »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Israeli spying in the US
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 05:50:03 PM »
tell me something i dont know, i gotta palestinian friend that lives two blocks from me, the sons are ghetto but not terrorists by any means, and i've seen FBI posted outside their house ever since we were 5 yrs old, hoppin on the school bus.  and the fact of the matter is, they own businesses, a lot of residential property, and are all around good people, yet they're still looked at as criminals.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:40:14 PM »
i wouldnt exactly say they got the drop on us, they are a two bit jewish territory that is only surviving by our graces. spy all they want whatever, but bite the hand that feeds them and we can just throw them to the mercy of lebanon and other pissed off muslim countries

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 07:15:29 PM »
i wouldnt exactly say they got the drop on us, they are a two bit jewish territory that is only surviving by our graces. spy all they want whatever, but bite the hand that feeds them and we can just throw them to the mercy of lebanon and other pissed off muslim countries
israel is a really strong military power.  and regardless of wut u just said, the US loves to blow Jews.  its a fact, the whole time thruout the war in lebanon, the US was backin up Israel's fucked up tactics, even tho israel was blowin up civilian homes.

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 10:45:12 PM »
tell me something i dont know, i gotta palestinian friend that lives two blocks from me,

you may know, but I gotta make em understand son, its just a trip to see this on FOX.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 11:52:39 PM »
tell me something i dont know, i gotta palestinian friend that lives two blocks from me,

you may know, but I gotta make em understand son, its just a trip to see this on FOX.
wtf did u just say?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 12:02:04 AM »
he means ur ass already knows, but theres idiots here who dont. consequently, hes surprised fox even showed this in the first place
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll