Author Topic: They oughta sentence this motherfucker to 50 years  (Read 155 times)

Trauma-san

They oughta sentence this motherfucker to 50 years
« on: October 12, 2006, 05:23:54 PM »
This guy, this motherfucker, ooh shit this pisses me off.  If I was this kids dad, I'd wait till the motherfucker got out of prison, then have the entire fucking baseball team standing there on the steps outside beaning his ass with the 5,000 baseballs I'd been collecting autistic children's autographs on for the past one to six years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youth coach sentenced to prison
Downs offered kid money to bean autistic player
Posted: Thursday October 12, 2006 5:11PM; Updated: Thursday October 12, 2006 5:11PM

UNIONTOWN, Pa. (AP) -- A youth baseball coach accused of offering an 8-year-old money to bean an autistic teammate so he couldn't play was sentenced Thursday to one to six years in prison.

Fayette County Judge Ralph Warman sentenced 29-year-old Mark R. Downs Jr. of Dunbar, Pa. to consecutive six-to-36-month sentences for corruption of minors and criminal solicitation to commit simple assault. A jury convicted Downs in September.

Warman revoked Downs' bond and sent him to prison.

Downs didn't speak at the sentencing but told reporters "I didn't do nothing" as he was led out of the courtroom.

His attorney, Thomas Shaffer, said Downs was upset and looked forward to appealing the verdict. Downs was ordered Thursday to undergo a mental health evaluation and barred from coaching any youth league sport while on parole.

Authorities said Downs offered to pay one of his players $25 to hit Harry Bowers, a mildly autistic teammate, with a ball while warming up before a June 2005 playoff game. Prosecutors said Downs wanted the 9-year-old out of the game, because the boy didn't play as well as his teammates.

Player Keith Reese Jr. said he purposely threw a ball that hit Bowers in the groin and another that hit Bowers in the ear, on Downs' instructions. Downs denied offering to pay Reese to hurt Bowers.

"These acts are extremely outrageous and extremely reprehensible since the defendant was involved in the coaching of a youth league," Warman said.

Bowers' mother, Jennifer Bowers, said Thursday that since her son was hit, she has struggled to get him to try new activities. She said the boy fears that he would get hurt again.

Downs was acquitted on a more serious charge of criminal solicitation to commit aggravated assault. Jurors deadlocked on a charge of reckless endangerment. The judge declared a mistrial on the endangerment charge, and prosecutors said they wouldn't retry him.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: They oughta sentence this motherfucker to 50 years
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 05:45:25 PM »
or we can follow him when he gets out, and fuck him up REAL BAD.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:41:31 PM »
that does piss me off. i am so down to catch this asshole when he gets out of jail

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:45:56 PM »
what a douchebag.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 07:12:31 PM »
What a fucking piece of shit this pisses me off too. Way to ruin the kids self esteem to even play a sport ever again. If i ever saw the dude id bean him and make sure it hits him right in his temple and kills him and id do it 5 feet away from him too so its good and close. People fucking with autistic kids and kids with other problems get to me really bad.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 07:16:38 PM »
What a fucking piece of shit this pisses me off too. Way to ruin the kids self esteem to even play a sport ever again. If i ever saw the dude id bean him and make sure it hits him right in his temple and kills him and id do it 5 feet away from him too so its good and close. People fucking with autistic kids and kids with other problems get to me really bad.

people fucking with kids should have to answer to MIKE TYSON, that would be the shiznit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 09:09:48 PM »
This guy, this motherfucker, ooh shit this pisses me off.  If I was this kids dad, I'd wait till the motherfucker got out of prison, then have the entire fucking baseball team standing there on the steps outside beaning his ass with the 5,000 baseballs I'd been collecting autistic children's autographs on for the past one to six years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youth coach sentenced to prison
Downs offered kid money to bean autistic player
Posted: Thursday October 12, 2006 5:11PM; Updated: Thursday October 12, 2006 5:11PM

UNIONTOWN, Pa. (AP) -- A youth baseball coach accused of offering an 8-year-old money to bean an autistic teammate so he couldn't play was sentenced Thursday to one to six years in prison.

Fayette County Judge Ralph Warman sentenced 29-year-old Mark R. Downs Jr. of Dunbar, Pa. to consecutive six-to-36-month sentences for corruption of minors and criminal solicitation to commit simple assault. A jury convicted Downs in September.

Warman revoked Downs' bond and sent him to prison.

Downs didn't speak at the sentencing but told reporters "I didn't do nothing" as he was led out of the courtroom.

His attorney, Thomas Shaffer, said Downs was upset and looked forward to appealing the verdict. Downs was ordered Thursday to undergo a mental health evaluation and barred from coaching any youth league sport while on parole.

Authorities said Downs offered to pay one of his players $25 to hit Harry Bowers, a mildly autistic teammate, with a ball while warming up before a June 2005 playoff game. Prosecutors said Downs wanted the 9-year-old out of the game, because the boy didn't play as well as his teammates.

Player Keith Reese Jr. said he purposely threw a ball that hit Bowers in the groin and another that hit Bowers in the ear, on Downs' instructions. Downs denied offering to pay Reese to hurt Bowers.

"These acts are extremely outrageous and extremely reprehensible since the defendant was involved in the coaching of a youth league," Warman said.

Bowers' mother, Jennifer Bowers, said Thursday that since her son was hit, she has struggled to get him to try new activities. She said the boy fears that he would get hurt again.

Downs was acquitted on a more serious charge of criminal solicitation to commit aggravated assault. Jurors deadlocked on a charge of reckless endangerment. The judge declared a mistrial on the endangerment charge, and prosecutors said they wouldn't retry him.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

LMFAO....OH GOD! this is the funniest shit ive read in a while ahahahaha
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll