Author Topic: Congratulations to North Korea  (Read 725 times)

J Bananas

Re: Congratulations to North Korea
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2006, 12:38:54 AM »

This is the truth of the matter, north korea has been threatening to nuke america on almost a monthly basis. It is one of the most barbaric cruelest and inhuman places on earth and yet the talk is about attacking Iran. What can we concur from that? well that Iran does not have the real threat and North Korea does.

North Korea is broke, and the US aint fuckin wit broke niggas, Iran got too much oil, and the US need that real bad, even if it does cost them some troops.  but i will say, that war aint gonna be a walk in the park, hezbollah army aint no punks.

co sign

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2006, 02:58:02 AM »
North Korea Iz Gangsta  8)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2006, 03:11:04 AM »

This is the truth of the matter, north korea has been threatening to nuke america on almost a monthly basis. It is one of the most barbaric cruelest and inhuman places on earth and yet the talk is about attacking Iran. What can we concur from that? well that Iran does not have the real threat and North Korea does.

I know you think you're intelligent, but you need to stop putting yourself out there while ignoring the holes you find in your argument.  Possibly you're stupid enough not to see the holes, but I believe you probably see them and then post your bullshit anyways.  North Korea, at the present, is no threat to anybody.  Iran, at the present, is a viable threat to a large part of the world.  Surely you see that; yet you ignored it and posted the bullshit above.   I'll break it down even further.

North Korea's bombs go boom on their own territory.  Iran's bombs go boom anywhere they want to send them.  See the difference? 

Here's another one you missed.

Nobody likes North Korea.  North Korea will keep their bombs to themselves and threaten to blow everyone up with them, when they can't at the present time.

A lot of people on the other hand get along with Iran.  Iran has the capabilities to distribute weapons to like minded folks all around not only the continent directly below you, but your continent as well. 

Wait, I've been hard on you, I take that back.  I don't think you were being deceptive and ignoring the holes in your logic; I now agree that you're just a dumbass who probably didn't see the holes in your logic. 

That's worth 10 dollars.  You know the deal.

Jeremy Washington
P.O. Box 325487
Charlotte, NC 28457

what a fuckin idiot, nothing you said in this 15 sentence rant was right, absolutely nothing. anybody who took even a fuckin poly scy 1000 course could tell you u are completely fucking wrong, you dumb cunt. what a pathetic useless waste of fuckin cracker sperm u are, cowardly tire slasher.

god, and the worse part is, besides the fact that u actually thought u were right (lol), is that wack wack sarcasm and attempt at sonning some one. who the fuck u think u are? me?

dumb motherfucker, dont ever do this shit again.

You arent really the smartest one huh. Why do you think the USA got such a big problem with North Korea gettin nukes? Off course North Korea isnt going to use them (unless when they are attacked) its just to get money from america. But what they are going to do, is sell the nukes and the technology to the highest bidder. So now anybody with money who doesnt like america, can buy a nuke. And off course America is a very loved country in the world so you got nothing to worry about. So now you can see why your little buddy george bush got a problem with North Korea having nukes.
And they arent able now to invade north korea, cuz all the troops are busy gettin killed and kill people in Afghanistan and Iraq. And North Korea has the fifth largest army in the world, so this isnt going to be a second Afghanistan or Iraq.

AndrE16686

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2006, 03:55:16 AM »
North Korea Iz Gangsta  8)

politics can be some gangsta shit, way more interesting than soapy rival beef/hood politics.

1 more year and YGZ got a degree in the politicalness. All riiiiiiiighhhhtt.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 03:59:38 AM by YGZ »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2006, 10:24:10 AM »

I know you think you're intelligent, but you need to stop putting yourself out there while ignoring the holes you find in your argument.  Possibly you're stupid enough not to see the holes, but I believe you probably see them and then post your bullshit anyways.  North Korea, at the present, is no threat to anybody.  Iran, at the present, is a viable threat to a large part of the world.  Surely you see that; yet you ignored it and posted the bullshit above.   I'll break it down even further.

North Korea's bombs go boom on their own territory.  Iran's bombs go boom anywhere they want to send them.  See the difference? 

Nobody likes North Korea.  North Korea will keep their bombs to themselves and threaten to blow everyone up with them, when they can't at the present time.

A lot of people on the other hand get along with Iran.  Iran has the capabilities to distribute weapons to like minded folks all around not only the continent directly below you, but your continent as well. 

Wait, I've been hard on you, I take that back.  I don't think you were being deceptive and ignoring the holes in your logic; I now agree that you're just a dumbass who probably didn't see the holes in your logic. 

Jeremy Washington
P.O. Box 325487
Charlotte, NC 28457

what a fuckin idiot, nothing you said in this 15 sentence rant was right, absolutely nothing. anybody who took even a fuckin poly scy 1000 course could tell you u are completely fucking wrong, you dumb cunt. what a pathetic useless waste of fuckin cracker sperm u are, cowardly tire slasher.

god, and the worse part is, besides the fact that u actually thought u were right (lol), is that wack wack sarcasm and attempt at sonning some one. who the fuck u think u are? me?

You arent really the smartest one huh. Why do you think the USA got such a big problem with North Korea gettin nukes? Off course North Korea isnt going to use them (unless when they are attacked) its just to get money from america. But what they are going to do, is sell the nukes and the technology to the highest bidder. So now anybody with money who doesnt like america, can buy a nuke. And off course America is a very loved country in the world so you got nothing to worry about. So now you can see why your little buddy george bush got a problem with North Korea having nukes.
And they arent able now to invade north korea, cuz all the troops are busy gettin killed and kill people in Afghanistan and Iraq. And North Korea has the fifth largest army in the world, so this isnt going to be a second Afghanistan or Iraq.

are you talking to me or misses washington over here?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2006, 10:34:40 AM »

Jeremy Washington
P.O. Box 325487
Charlotte, NC 28457

are you kidding? no where in your incoherent rambling did you even come close to making sense, north korea can not cultivate the technology to produce good enough nuclear weapons to actually sell, there are plenty of black markets across the world still moving around US product from 20 years ago that is still better than anything north korea can shit out. as for invading, i severely doubt its because everyone is dying in the middle east. i dont know if youve checked out our casualty rate, but finding more soldiers isnt a problem.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2006, 11:12:02 AM »

Jeremy Washington
P.O. Box 325487
Charlotte, NC 28457

are you talking to me or misses washington over here?

Miss ''cant get george bush his dick out of my mouth'' washington off course.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 11:15:17 AM by Gimme Punani »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2006, 11:13:03 AM »

Jeremy Washington
P.O. Box 325487
Charlotte, NC 28457

are you kidding? no where in your incoherent rambling did you even come close to making sense, north korea can not cultivate the technology to produce good enough nuclear weapons to actually sell, there are plenty of black markets across the world still moving around US product from 20 years ago that is still better than anything north korea can shit out. as for invading, i severely doubt its because everyone is dying in the middle east. i dont know if youve checked out our casualty rate, but finding more soldiers isnt a problem.

Off course we all know your standing ready with your AK to join the army.

J Bananas

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2006, 11:17:50 AM »
who is we? and if you are indeed American you know there's a bunch of dumb fucks willing to get their face blown off for their country

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2006, 11:20:41 AM »
who is we? and if you are indeed American you know there's a bunch of dumb fucks willing to get their face blown off for their country

Thats true. But there aint enough to invade north korea right now. Unless your gathering all your dipset buddy's.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2006, 01:36:55 PM »
no where in your incoherent rambling did you even come close to making sense,

billy madison is a classic movie and that quote is on my answering machine

we are dumber for having listened to you lol ahahah
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2006, 01:46:38 PM »

Thats true. But there aint enough to invade north korea right now. Unless your gathering all your dipset buddy's.

i dont know what diplomat records has to do anything but if your mad about one thing might as well get it all off your chest i guess

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2006, 01:46:56 PM »
no where in your incoherent rambling did you even come close to making sense,

billy madison is a classic movie and that quote is on my answering machine

we are dumber for having listened to you lol ahahah

i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2006, 05:03:58 AM »
You cant blame North Korea for tying to eat.