Author Topic: North Korea: "We can nuke U.S. from coast to coast!"  (Read 498 times)

Trauma-san

Re: North Korea: "We can nuke U.S. from coast to coast!"
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 09:25:31 PM »
You guys are children.  You dont' believe the quote?  He says shit like this constantly.  Saddam Hussein was on national televison in Iraq back in the day laughing and praising god that we got bombed on 9/11.  People speak out against our country every day all over the world.  Of course he said it.  The guy's a lunatic, and eventually we'll have to go kill him and half his people.  When we do, the cowards like you will all moan and cry and hate our country for it, but in the meanwhile we'll be taking care of business and painting the streets with blood like we've done since the 1700's.  America is built on war.  We were founded by war.  We fought ourselves.  We fight on any continent.  We send our youngest and strongest men off to die for reasons they don't even understand.  We're vicious and blood thirsty, and because of that we rule the world.  These are truths. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 12:50:03 PM »
You guys are children.  You dont' believe the quote?  He says shit like this constantly.  Saddam Hussein was on national televison in Iraq back in the day laughing and praising god that we got bombed on 9/11.  People speak out against our country every day all over the world.  Of course he said it.  The guy's a lunatic, and eventually we'll have to go kill him and half his people.  When we do, the cowards like you will all moan and cry and hate our country for it, but in the meanwhile we'll be taking care of business and painting the streets with blood like we've done since the 1700's.  America is built on war.  We were founded by war.  We fought ourselves.  We fight on any continent.  We send our youngest and strongest men off to die for reasons they don't even understand.  We're vicious and blood thirsty, and because of that we rule the world.  These are truths. 

;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 10:31:06 PM »
North Korea isn't going to last as a nation too much longer if they are making statements like that.

North Korea i believe wil last a long time. they have the strongest soldiers in the world with the countries draft starting at the age of 3. go to you tube and watch the north korean soldiers. us marines will easily die from an army private of the nk army.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 08:11:46 AM »
they'll do kung fu on us soldiers

Chief

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 04:05:29 AM »
fuck north korea... theyre actin like they just got an implant to get a big dick, and they need to poke everyone in the face with it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 12:30:55 PM »
Please direct your missles towards the bible belt. Thank you.

fuckers make us all look bad!