Author Topic: Young Joker & Meech Wells Set To Release "The Takeover"; New Tracks Inside  (Read 1922 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

We introduced you to Pasadena born, Compton resident Young Joker last month. Shortly after our write up, Joker created a street/internet buzz with his track "100 Thousand" featuring EDI of Tha Outlawz, Sly Boogy & Jamie Foxx.

The song served as an introduction to Young Joker's upcoming mixtape entitled "The Takeover" [see: Young Joker Set To Cause A Stir With "The Takeover"]. The mixtape is being released through Meech Wells and In A Zone Productions, with DJ Warrior and DJ Strong handling the hosting duties. Besides Jamie Foxx, Sly Boogy, and EDI of The Outlawz, you can expect guest appearances from the likes of Snoop Dogg, Kool G Rap, Celly Cel, Drastic of The Boondocks, and others. The release date for "The Takeover" is October 31st.

The artwork is posted on the left, and Dubcnn also has three exclusive tracks for download. After bringing you "100 Thousand" in the last update, we now bring you the tracks "My Burner" produced by Meech Wells, "The Awaking" produced by The Street Runners (who produced for Rick Ross in the past), and "War Is War" with Meech Wells on the boards again.

Young Joker - War Is War (Prod. by Meech Wells)
Young Joker - The Awaking (Prod. by The Street Runners)
Young Joker - My Burner (Prod. by Meech Wells)

Check out these songs and you will see what the hype is about! Also be on the lookout for an exclusive Dubcnn radio drop from Young Joker and Meech Wells coming at you in the very near future. For more info make sure you hit up their MySpace Pages @ Young Joker and Meech Wells.

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
props jay, joker is mad talented!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Young_Joker

yeah rud we doing what it do. lil jay whats good. milli monotone what it do. ITS THA TAKE OVER!!!!

MEECH WELLS

GOOD LOOKIN OUT LIL JAY WE ARE FUCKIN WIT U AND DUBCNN ALLDAY THA HATERS CAN WATCH FROM THA SIDELINES IF THEY AINT ROLLIN WIT US!
NEW WEST HONCHO

bugsy

STRAIT HEAT!

lil mony

• Lil Geezy
big up's 2 you guys...i love your music :banana_trippin:

YOUR GIRL

• Lil Geezy
LUVING THA NEW SONGS   :) KEEP DOING WAT U DO.......

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
burner is still a personal fav. of mine  8)

more heat as usual

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

hot shit... damn

cant wait for more tracks

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Rdesignz

• Lil Geezy
  • Aka iBootleg
THIS NIGGA IS THE TRUTH, MY NIGGA JOKE ABOUT TO TAKE THE GAME OVVER YALL NIGGAZ BETTER BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY, KEEP ON THE LOOK OUT NEXT MONTH NOV.5 FOR THE OFFICIAL MIXTAPE ....

HOLLA

Rdesignz

• Lil Geezy
  • Aka iBootleg
Re: Young Joker & Meech Wells Set To Release "The Takeover"; New Tracks Inside
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 04:34:16 PM »
WAIT I HAD TO COME BACK TO THIS SHITT, TO SHOW MORE LOVE TO THIS NIGGA, CAUSE HE DOING HIS THING

http:/www.myspace.com/comptonyoungjoker

YOUNG JOKER
http://www.myspace.com/comptonyoungjoker
MEECH WELLS
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MEECHWELLS

RDESIGNZ FOR GRAPHICS
HTTP://WWW.RDESIGNZ.NET
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 04:47:11 PM by Rdesignz »

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2006, 05:28:16 PM »
"THA TAKE OVER" is going to drop real soon with so much heat it's putting the sun to shame and that's the business!!! Meech Wells & Young Joker are blazing like Cali in the Summer time scorching track per track and that's not only my opion, it's a fact!!!!! Visit Meech Wells & Young Joker on their myspace pages at www.myspace.com/meechwells & at www.myspace.com/comptonyoungjoker.......holla at my folkz & show some luv!!!!!!!! Also you can visit me at myspace at www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage............holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 06:38:23 PM »
WACK

step your game up Joker aka Killa

Young_Joker

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 07:14:02 PM »
WACK

step your game up Joker aka Killa
YEAH WHAT EVER. LET THE REAL WEST COAST TALK. THE REAL WEST COAST

bugsy

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2006, 07:18:12 PM »
I see bitch ass west coast is back wht a pussy wht does ths bitch ngga no about gangsta west coast rap? nothin so point of view irrelevant