Author Topic: Young Joker & Meech Wells Set To Release "The Takeover"; New Tracks Inside  (Read 1893 times)

Young_Joker

Re: Young Joker & Meech Wells Set To Release "The Takeover"; New Tracks Inside
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2006, 03:34:39 PM »
YOU TRIED TO ADD ME BUT I DENIED IT!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2006, 04:02:42 PM »
props jay, joker is mad talented!

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2006, 04:56:22 PM »
joker aint ready to be a star yet, or even a quality mc..

c'mon man, this is hip hop. Theres always going to haters and niggaz that don't like your music or you.. You should just ignore them and keep moving.. 

Instead of making threads about them being homos you should spend that extra time working on your rhymes..

no offense, but your rhymes aren't exactly excellent. just think how much better your music would be if you spent a little more time perfecting it.. Notice how you don't see the other artists coming on here talking shit and being embeddled with the fans? they too busy working on lyrics or fucking bitches.. why you here more than me??  ;) ;) You aint got better shit to do?

just some friendly advice man..

bugsy

« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2006, 06:56:22 PM »
what the fuck ever. I like a artist that got the balls to comunicate with us. second the nigga is done with the mix taps and he has dong for the album. Also JOKER IS ONE OF THE TIGHTEST RAPPERS ON THE WEST COAST. YALL NIGGAS IS FUNNY BECAUSE IN THE SOUTH THEY SHOW ARTIST RESPECT THATS WHY THEY RUNNING SHIT. THEY HATEN ON THE NEXT EXSPECAILY WHEN HES DOPE. SO BE REAL HOMIE YOU JUST A HATER TOO. IF HE NEEDS WORK TELL ME WHOS SONGS IS RIGHT NOW DOPER THAN HES...... ILL WAIT.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2006, 02:46:44 AM »
This shit aint going nowhere so Ima close this thread. 5 pages of shit talking, c'mon people.

If you're here to give constructive criticism then cool (check Dirty D's post), but if you wanna hate then go somewhere else.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network