Author Topic: Young Joker & Meech Wells Set To Release "The Takeover"; New Tracks Inside  (Read 1894 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Young Joker & Meech Wells Set To Release "The Takeover"; New Tracks Inside
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 07:45:57 PM »
funny that everyone is hating on him yet he's dropping tighter music than many of the "vets" on the west coast

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 07:51:12 PM »
Yo Mongoose, real talk homie!!! Keep speaking the truth & let "THA TAKE OVER" show them the businees when it drops......holla!!!!!!!!!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 07:57:20 PM »
Yo WestCoast, you ain't shitt but little hating ass bitch!!! Keep away from these threads that are only supported for those who are tuly from the WestCoast & bringing that real WestCoast flavor.....holla!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 08:45:27 PM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2006, 08:50:55 PM »
check out these sweet PM's Young Joke sent me

you hattin ass nigga. say what you say but dont jump on my dick when i finish my bizness meetings and im on the radio. PS you wouldnt know good music if you made it you dummy.

IM FUCK UP NOTHING I HAVE INTER VIEWS WITH THE SOURCE DJ WARRIOR DOING MY MIXTAPE MEECH WELLS IS MY PRODUCER. YOU ARE NO BODY BUT A USER WHO IS IN LOVE WITH MY MUSIC.YOUR WHAT I CALL A CRAZY FAN!

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2006, 12:16:20 AM »
i just find him as a person very annoying.
doesnt mean his music isnt good (it isnt btw).
so.. annoying + not great music =  :camp:

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2006, 01:30:32 AM »
i do not enjoy young jokers music...

bugsy

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 01:37:39 AM »
i do not enjoy young jokers music...
I DNT EXPECT A FAGGOT 2 LIKE MY NGGAS SHIT CASED CLOSED U ARE A BITCH I MEAN A REAL HOE!

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 01:57:14 AM »
this is some comedic value

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 08:11:55 AM »
Yo WestCoast & J Bananas, may I now annouce both of you as husband & fagget...lol!!!! Who ever knew a pair of hating faggets could be so right for each other, both of you should make a joint account together on Dubcnn & make a name that suites both of you the best. Maybe like BananaCoast...LOL!, we all know both of you would love to stay there....you fuckin homos!!!! Quit hating on my homies & quit acting like a pair of bitches that only come around on these threads when it's that time of the month & both on your ragg....discusting!!! Besides, we're not looking for homo fan base. So the fact that both of you ain't feeling the "THA TAKE OVER" project & probably feeling more on each other, doesn't even effect what's not far from the truth itself!!!! Young Joker, Meech Wells & "THA TAKE OVER" mixtape are here for one thing and one thing only, to bring that real WestCoast music back to all who've been waitng for that true sound & not that garbage that's only played on the radio now a days!!!!!!!!!! So you homos better quit acting up, before somebody finds both of you and proceeds to clapping up.........holla!!!!!!!!! 

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2006, 08:18:40 AM »
from the tracks ive heard Young Joker is tight, will check out this project.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2006, 08:24:05 AM »
i just find him as a person very annoying.
doesnt mean his music isnt good (it isnt btw).
so.. annoying + not great music =  :camp:
You playing yourself you fuckin homo!!! Why you even in this thread??? Shouldn't you be out there on the block getting stomped by the older homies or getting your ass checked & beat for your lunch money..........LOL!!!!!! Don't even play yourself or even try to respond, trust me homie!!! Meech & Joker will even tell you, I got no sense or limit on what goes through my head now a days!!! But again, haters all welcome...........holla!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugsy

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2006, 11:03:20 AM »
YOUNG JOKER IS A SUPER STAR. HE GOT FANS AND HATTER KEEP UP THE  GOOD WORK. FANS+HATTERS= PAPA PAPA... YO SHIT IS DOPE AS FUCK THEM IS JUST FUEL TO YOUR FIRE.... KEEP IT BURNING.. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FEAT. YUKE MOTH SLYBOOGIE FOR DUBCNN.COM