Author Topic: Train of Thought...  (Read 369 times)

WC Iz Active

Train of Thought...
« on: October 15, 2006, 04:01:17 PM »
is a horrible section in this website.   I posted there at first but I now have realized that my head actually hurts after reading what some of the people say in their.  Its amazing that alot of the people are actually serious and believe what they say. 

Throwback

Re: Train of Thought...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 04:04:17 PM »
BALLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 04:05:48 PM »
I used to feel the same way until I realized everyone in there is full of shit. When you look at it from that perspective, you realize how dope that section can be.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 04:07:22 PM »
I used to feel the same way until I realized everyone in there is full of shit. When you look at it from that perspective, you realize how dope that section can be.

I see what you are saying.  Sometimes I like the section alot, but the ignorance of some people their is amazing.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 05:11:15 PM »
i say just delete the fucker!

Cowboy

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 05:36:32 PM »
real talk every post in there is a page long rant by some nerd talking about muslims

herpes

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 05:37:15 PM »

pretty much... and if you can read thru the bull shit you can see most of the guys have something decent to say and worth thinking about.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 05:46:44 PM »
well, you guys know I'm the unofficial mayor of tot, and yes, i hate it because 95% of the people there are indeed angry nerds that are completely full of shit. thats why i choose to simply terrorize them with ignorance, which makes for better debates really. but dont swagger jack me. and really, anyone who spends time talking about any crap on a web forum is a nerd, we all are, dont deny it. but if you still have a problem, just dont look at it. i know its kind of intimidating for you dumb kids

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2006, 05:47:39 PM »
and for the record its not "ignorance" caliz finest. its just a perspective you have no insight to

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2006, 06:17:40 PM »
and for the record its not "ignorance" caliz finest. its just a perspective you have no insight to
dont think so doggie

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2006, 06:18:59 PM »
dont think so doggie
well ok

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2006, 06:20:26 PM »
dont think so doggie
well ok

people are entitled to their opinions and I respect that but most people in TOT show no regards to that and think only what they say matters.  You are one of the few good ones that post in TOT but the majority are mentally challenged.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2006, 06:23:22 PM »
what tot needs is a free post thread. when they had one it was the most popular thread in rthe section by views and posts, till 7 got his panties in a bunch and locked it and moved it to the gspot.

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2006, 06:26:56 PM »
I'm the unofficial mayor of tot

I think you gon have to fight Tech for that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2006, 06:29:20 PM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll