Author Topic: Train of Thought...  (Read 368 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Train of Thought...
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2006, 10:00:54 PM »
This is how I would like to see it:

Tha G-Spot
Hit Tha G-Spot! Kick back, drop jokes, share pr0n and random stuff.. (Posts count 0 here)
Child Boards: I like big butts and I cannot lie!, Train of Thought

Entertainment
Entertainment goes here; movies, TV-shows, gaming, books, etc.

Sports
Discuss all kinds of sports in the sports section, decidated sub-sections for Basketball & Football
Child Boards: Basketball, Football

ToT is a disgrace to Dubcc, it's a breeding ground for braindead racist dimwits competing to outdo eachother in stupidity.
Might as well make it a odd sub-section to G-Spot, it doesn't deserve to be a main section.

Personally, I don't like the Sports section because it's flooded with Lakers this and Lakers that.. would be better to have SPORTS be a main section, and Basketball & Football a sub-section each..
Gaming should be in the entertainment section, imo, having a decidated gaming section turns into Nintendo (WII) stans vs. PS3 stans bashfest, that's why I rarely visit it.

shut up...ure just mad u have nothin to offer there
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2006, 10:02:57 PM »
i dont always agree with tech but truth be told i read the tot even more when tech is posting.  even if he aint say anything with substance he makes it interesting.  tech and cwalker goin at it is classic

correction, me punking c walker is classic. i never go toe to toe with anybody, there has never been an equal to Tech. Just different victims. Some put up a better fight than others.

Fact= Tech is the most consistent poster in dubcc history, at least top 3. i always got that piff
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2006, 10:40:31 PM »
i dont always agree with tech but truth be told i read the tot even more when tech is posting.  even if he aint say anything with substance he makes it interesting.  tech and cwalker goin at it is classic

correction, me punking c walker is classic. i never go toe to toe with anybody, there has never been an equal to Tech. Just different victims. Some put up a better fight than others.

Fact= Tech is the most consistent poster in dubcc history, at least top 3. i always got that piff
chea, d-d-dipset!!!

Jome

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 05:23:12 AM »
ToT is a disgrace to Dubcc, it's a breeding ground for braindead racist dimwits competing to outdo eachother in stupidity.
shut up...ure just mad u have nothin to offer there

If the shoe fits doggie.

Raphael

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2006, 08:27:39 AM »
never really checked TOT but i find it extremly boring

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 06:17:34 PM »
I don't care for GrafiX & WebMastery, but you won't see me complaining about how we should get rid of it. I just ignore it. Whether you like ToT or not, it's a necessity. Unless you guys want those type of threads in other parts of the forum.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WC Iz Active

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2006, 06:27:26 PM »
I don't care for GrafiX & WebMastery, but you won't see me complaining about how we should get rid of it. I just ignore it. Whether you like ToT or not, it's a necessity. Unless you guys want those type of threads in other parts of the forum.

I agree that ToT is a necessity, I just made this thread to state my opinions on the section, I never thought that ToT should be removed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »

I agree that ToT is a necessity, I just made this thread to state my opinions on the section, I never thought that ToT should be removed.
Wasn't directed towards ya cuz cuz. I just felt like getting some shit off my chest lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WC Iz Active

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 07:14:31 PM »

Wasn't directed towards ya cuz cuz. I just felt like getting some shit off my chest lol.

I hear ya Sikotic.  Actually I really dont know why I made this thread lol.  I think I read one persons opinion and it just made me pissed so I decided to take it out on the whole section.