Author Topic: yo G-Unit and Def Jam are gettin along together so that means  (Read 453 times)

Cowboy

yo G-Unit and Def Jam are gettin along together so that means
« on: October 15, 2006, 07:40:50 PM »
Nas & 50 can squash their beef cuz it was all bullshit anyways and Nas can help 50 out with his next album and make a timeless classic. 2 top rappers from Queens runnin shit is what hip hop needs.

REAL TALK

da flayboyant 2

Re: yo G-Unit and Def Jam are gettin along together so that means
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 07:42:37 PM »
i just farted, now i have to shit. brb

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 07:45:19 PM »
hey do you happen to have that nas/50 cd? i need to wipe

herpes

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 08:03:59 PM »
2 top rappers from Queens runnin shit is what hip hop needs.

i dont know if its 50 and nas but its tru NY atleast 2 cats from queens to hold it down.

kingwell

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 09:06:37 PM »
make a timeless classic. 2 top rappers from Queens runnin shit is what hip hop needs.

+1 for making that rhyme
+1 for the idea, even though I don't feel 50 anymore I would still check that album out.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 11:07:17 PM »
Im still waiting on Nas to "Ether" him like he said he was goin 2.....After that, make an album. And remember Kanye is Def Jam's main player and he dont get along with 50 so i wouldnt hold my breath.

The Maestro

ABN

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 07:26:07 AM »
the 2 joints 50 did with Nas were cool but that was when 50 actually cared about his lyrics. these days he would get oushined so bad by Nas that an album with the 2 would be a comedic experience.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 09:05:18 AM »
the 2 joints 50 did with Nas were cool but that was when 50 actually cared about his lyrics. these days he would get oushined so bad by Nas that an album with the 2 would be a comedic experience.

You shouldnt underestimate 50. Hes outshing people on every single guest apperance lately. From Banks, Buck, Mobb Deep, Game to Em, Snoop...

I bet that if those 2 made a song together he'd rip it, as long as hes motivated he always shows his talent. Usually his album verses arent the problem, its the mixtape game that got him lazy.

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 09:35:05 AM »
You shouldnt underestimate 50. Hes outshing people on every single guest apperance lately. From Banks, Buck, Mobb Deep, Game to Em, Snoop...

That's not hard, 3 of them are past their best, two of them never really got on and one can't rap unless he namedrops his little black book and his last pair of sneaks.

ABN

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 09:46:08 AM »

I bet that if those 2 made a song together he'd rip it, as long as hes motivated he always shows his talent. Usually his album verses arent the problem, its the mixtape game that got him lazy.
if you honestly think 50 could hang with Nas these days i can´t do nothing but laugh. Game,Buck etc etc are aiight but they aren´t Nas.

d-nice

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 09:50:32 AM »

50 did not outshine Snoop on R&G on that Oh No track. Snoop killed that shit. But 50's verse on Creep was sick!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 10:17:16 AM »

50 did not outshine Snoop on R&G on that Oh No track. Snoop killed that shit. But 50's verse on Creep was sick!

I think 50 came better but its all about personal taste.

@ Pissin On Throne, like I said you enevr know. That "Never ENough" verse is crazy and is on some Nas shit.

Nas is my fav rapper at the moment, he has been ripping everything lately, but hes not what he used to be and like I said before, with 50 you never know.

d-nice

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 10:22:27 AM »
50 had that 1 track on the Before The Massacre mixtape I think it was called If I can't eat or Matter of time, He ripped the shit out of that. I was hoping he would have put another verse on it and put in on the album. I think 50 knows what sells so he gets into making tracks that he knows are hits. I think he takes more chances on his mixtape shit.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 11:06:39 AM »
Jay and 50 woul make a good jam im sure.
I got no problmes with 50 hes just gotta get rid of those g unit fools who cant rap. 50 himself is good tho.