Author Topic: London>>>>>>>>>Westcoast  (Read 995 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: London>>>>>>>>>Westcoast
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2006, 06:09:40 PM »
Also I'd like to say I've heard that Shakespeare song about 10 times and I'd rather have my nuts chewed off by a rottweiler than ever hear it again!!
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2006, 06:11:16 PM »
record sales.....lyricism.....credibility....

london hands down....

I ain't gonna lie, I was almost in tears of laughter reading that.
NO MORE WAR

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2006, 06:19:51 PM »
 ::) I dont know anyone who knows any UK rappers.  I dont either.  Not saying they're not good, just dont know of any.  And I live on the west coast.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2006, 06:44:51 PM »
Yeah, alotta the hip hop coming out of the UK is dope! It has a ways to go before it catches up with the US as far as sales go, but klash, blue and Sway are pretty dope. Its not really go help ur argument though homie by coming on a westcoast forum dissing the west. The Uk artist gotta get there hustle game in order though and start tryna get outside of there region, you can only sale so many records in the UK. One thing I dont understand is why so many Uk artist have animosity toward the US? Them dudes are dope, if you make good music, the world will recognize, aint no need for disrespect.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2006, 07:09:17 PM »
how many units the west moved this year????...

oh and dizzee's doin films blud..with an album out this year..

one track

-terra firma-war

tell me its wack

an tell me who hot comin outta westcoast cus u jus chattin bullshit...?..u havent made 1 good point yet...
[/quote

we should ban his 4 life

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2006, 07:10:41 PM »
the west coast doesnt have S.A.S. (the REAL S.A.S.) so london>>>>>>>>>>>>>west coast

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2006, 10:24:06 PM »
oh no I live in california so I automatically will defend rap coming from my state? i don't give a shit where the music is from but if it sucks, i call it how I see it. and no i have a friend who IMs me on MSN frequently and he wanted me to listen to some UK rap and that shit was garbage. I think I can say that no one in America gives a flying shit about goofy sounding fucks rapping. It sounds corny and lame.

And guess what: Everything the westcoast has done offsets anything your underground scene has done. Eat shit and die.
LOL! so true
and the only thing in LONDON running shit is SAS

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2006, 01:00:58 AM »
fuk london

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2006, 03:15:49 AM »
oh no I live in california so I automatically will defend rap coming from my state? i don't give a shit where the music is from but if it sucks, i call it how I see it. and no i have a friend who IMs me on MSN frequently and he wanted me to listen to some UK rap and that shit was garbage. I think I can say that no one in America gives a flying shit about goofy sounding fucks rapping. It sounds corny and lame.

And guess what: Everything the westcoast has done offsets anything your underground scene has done. Eat shit and die.
LOL! so true
and the only thing in LONDON running shit is SAS

LMAO guess you dont know why they left the u.k scene....

and god i didnt know some of u guys would get so emotional....calm down its music....

s.a.s are pretty nice..but too wannabe-yank 4 my liking...

as i said the west hasnt done anything for ages...it cant live on only past sucesses.....

why u think all dem west cats had dat conference.....

then again maybe it just me..who thinks the shiyt sounds tired...before i buy any westcoast album i could write down all the content i expect to hear...an i wouldnt be far off.....the west lacks originality....fact....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2006, 06:33:53 AM »
The uk has some good artists, skiinnyman, klashnekoff, roots manuva, dizzie rascal, kano , sway ,plan b etc but it seems like everyone in london thinks there a rapper. If u have ever seen channel U  u will know what i mean.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2006, 07:19:46 AM »
tune of the day

Baby J ft Yogie-see what i mean

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2006, 07:20:49 AM »
oh and these ones.....

Kyza-so sick
Kyza-dey call it murdah

Paul

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2006, 07:37:49 AM »
your all sayin all these english rappers which i do like sum of them but no1 has said the original from england mike skinner aka the streets. first two albums classic british music. third album sum nice songs too
funkyfreshintheflesh

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2006, 07:40:28 AM »
Mack, you cant put every one out here in a bubble, what about Psycho Realm, Murrs, Dirty Birdy? I could go on for days. Ive been to London 4 times, and got mad cash out there, (I just love the exchange rate) So there are people that dig westcoast music, maybe not so much in London, nut trust me i bought my escalade with money I got from out there, and Im not disrespecting, I love the scene.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2006, 07:41:41 AM »
your all sayin all these english rappers which i do like sum of them but no1 has said the original from england mike skinner aka the streets. first two albums classic british music. third album sum nice songs too

idk..cant really classify him..hes more spoken-word..or something..

he hit-or-miss imo....got a good label roster though...

which brings me to the mitchell bruvas...thought their album was a proper breathe of fresh air...

check this song....

mitchell bruvas-dont try this at home
mitchell bruvas-alone with the t.v