Author Topic: This Weeks Album Sales; Lloyd Banks Sold 150K  (Read 614 times)

Cowboy

Re: This Weeks Album Sales; Lloyd Banks Sold 150K
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 07:03:17 PM »
Kanye isnt a real artist though. He already admitted he don't write or produce his songs

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 07:05:16 PM »
Lol Yayo's album crashed so damn quickly, i really can not stand these groupies give me a break he didnt sell end of, you do not need to defend him you are not his bodyguard you are a fan of his music but don't make excuses for his sales.

Cowboy

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 07:06:35 PM »
im not making excuses i didn't even mention Yayo once im just statin the facts

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 07:07:34 PM »

Well look the facts are the american economy despite what the official news keeps pretending is sinking into the depths of the toilet and that is why no one is buying albums. You mentioned evanescence you are very wrong in your assertions the fact is over 13 million people purchased their last album and it went far beyond a core of just so called gothic lovers, the reality is that evanescence and lloyd banks would have been selling much much more than this were it not for the obvious lack of disposable income.

You fucked up.  I think you meant disposable music.  And yeah the American economy is doing fucking terrible.  So bad that the Dow Jones has reached all time highs the last few days.  But I'm sure the DJIA doesn't really exist.  Probably something the US govt cooked up to justify a war or something :tosser:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 07:09:21 PM »
Kanye isnt a real artist though. He already admitted he don't write or produce his songs

what about Rod Stewart nigga?  hahahahahaha

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 07:09:52 PM »
Oh man you are trying to attack me on something you have absolutely no idea about listen you dumb idiot the money supply has doubled in the last 5 years so your dollars are basically worthless. That is why the dow jones is seeing an exponential rise read you retard instead of throwing out juvenile insults.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 07:11:29 PM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 07:13:08 PM »
Oh man you are trying to attack me on something you absolutely no idea about listen you dumb idiot the money supply has doubled in the last 5 years so your dollars are basically worthless. That is why the dow jones is seeing an exponential rise read you retard instead of throwing out juvenile insults.

Shouldn't you be watching loose change? 

Again, this album didn't sell cuz people are tired of wack bullshit.  I make 3x the $$ I was making 2 years ago and I've only bought like 5 albums in that time.  Keep your political bullshit in Tot.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 07:15:11 PM by Jrome Tha Visualiza »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 07:16:08 PM »

I have watched loose change, this is a good time to start reading and actually come back with retorts that have some substance instead of just denying and throwing out pathetic little jibes at me.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 07:17:41 PM »

I have watched loose change, this is a good time to start reading and actually come back with retorts that have some substance instead of just denying and throwing out pathetic little jibes at me.

quote my damn self

Oh man you are trying to attack me on something you absolutely no idea about listen you dumb idiot the money supply has doubled in the last 5 years so your dollars are basically worthless. That is why the dow jones is seeing an exponential rise read you retard instead of throwing out juvenile insults.

Shouldn't you be watching loose change? 

Again, this album didn't sell cuz people are tired of wack bullshit.  I make 3x the $$ I was making 2 years ago and I've only bought like 5 albums in that time.  Keep your political bullshit in Tot.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 07:21:07 PM »
I wasnt intending to turn it into a political discussion but when you see that evanescence arent selling either despite their album being one of the biggest selling albums of the last decade, then I think it must have something to do with the economy but yeah besides anything further than that it wasnt intended to be political and i dont intend to start now. I could be proved wrong with evanescence and they might stay in the top ten for a long time but rappers albums arent holding up in the top ten for very long. Kind of a site note but i think Lupe is the biggest example of that, i can't believe his album has sold so poorly after all of the publications he was in and all of the publicity he got on tv the internet, everywhere.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 07:24:33 PM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 07:30:28 PM »

I wasnt intending to turn it into a political discussion but when you see that evanescence arent selling either despite their album being one of the biggest selling albums of the last decade, then I think it must have something to do with the economy but yeah besides anything further than that it wasnt intended to be political and i dont intend to start now. I could be proved wrong with evanescence and they might stay in the top ten for a long time but rappers albums arent holding up in the top ten for very long.

NIGGA PLEASE!!! You're throwing out blatant subliminals... Re-read this shit:

Well look the facts are the american economy despite what the official news keeps pretending is sinking into the depths of the toilet and that is why no one is buying albums.

2006 ain't really sold shit for records so far, but thats because it's been a bunch of bullshit.  In 05 you had Mariah Carey going 5x plat, 50 went 5x plat, Kanye & Eminem went multi plat.  You attempted to take a quasi veiled dig at the US and your arguement has no base. 

I took 4 shits today.  I haven't done that since like 1989.  I'm telling you, it must be those goddamn crooked American politicians and media driving me to do this.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »

Yawn your mentioning politics once again I am not throwing out subliminals, fine I will not mention anything other than the music as long as you do the same.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 07:34:01 PM »

Yawn your mentioning politics once again I am not throwing out subliminals, fine I will not mention anything other than the music as long as you do the same.

well don't talk about it, be about it.  Counter my arguement on the record sales.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »

First of all you got to get this out of your head I have nothing against american people and nothing against the country itself. I agree there has been a bunch of bs but then again when big bands like evanescence arent selling that much either it suggests that its a trend that is going to be here to stay. Only really broken by the biggest acts like the eminems possibly the jay-z's etc.

kingwell

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 07:38:22 PM »
Didn't finish listening to the album, but it's okay. I don't see the replay value in it though. As for his sales, none of the singles had the impact like any of the ones of his first album, so what do you expect? Hopefully Buck can infuse some life into G-Unit.

On point.