Author Topic: Music T-Shirts?  (Read 149 times)

teletomble

Music T-Shirts?
« on: October 20, 2006, 09:44:17 AM »
Any 1 No Any Sites Where U Can Buy T-Shirts Whcih Have Like Artists/Album Covers On?
Thats Ship To the U.K?

everlast1986

Re: Music T-Shirts?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 10:16:36 AM »
www.mixunit.com has some and im pretty sure they ship overseas

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 12:21:08 PM »
check out the diplomats shirts  :raisetheroof: baaaallllliiinnn

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 12:49:04 PM »
yeah I need to cop some of those Dipset shirts ASAP.  That site has a ton of great looking shirts.  has anyone here ever bought ne shirts from there? I am curios about the quality of the shirts and how much they shrink when washed and dryed thanks.

teletomble

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 12:53:23 AM »
Any 1 No Any Others Besides MixUnit.com?

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 09:56:45 AM »
yeah I need to cop some of those Dipset shirts ASAP.  That site has a ton of great looking shirts.  has anyone here ever bought ne shirts from there? I am curios about the quality of the shirts and how much they shrink when washed and dryed thanks.
i bought the balllin shirt and the goonies shirts from there, i ordered xl's but 2xl's came with xl tags. so order a size too small if you want a good fit.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 09:58:40 AM »
i bought the balllin shirt and the goonies shirts from there, i ordered xl's but 2xl's came with xl tags. so order a size too small if you want a good fit.

ok thanks.  Yeah I like the shirts u got also, I really want the shirts with the Dipset logo on the front

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 08:31:31 PM »

ok thanks.  Yeah I like the shirts u got also, I really want the shirts with the Dipset logo on the front
i havent worn the goonies shirt yet but im goin to  some party this weekend and its defintly gettin worn then