Author Topic: who ever ran a train on a girl  (Read 948 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: who ever ran a train on a girl
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 02:48:49 PM »
back in middle school all the time

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 03:20:08 PM »
back in middle school all the time

lmao 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

SGV

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 09:51:01 PM »
3 Years ago, when I was working at Kaiser, me and 2 of my co-workers ran a train on a chick that worked with us. We went to a work-party at another one of our co-workers house. I got fuckin' wasted hitting the beer bong. I passed out on the curb. Meanwhile, one of my boys, Anwar, was fuckin' some older broad that worked with us. My other co-worker, Corey, somehow got this chick Jess to want to fuck him and me at the same time. So, I'm passed out on the curb, he wakes me up and tells me we're gonna go fuck that chick. We hop in her car and as we're driving away, Anwar pulls up. He follows us back to my house where we proceed to run our train. Funny shit over all. Woke up finding beer bottles and condoms all over the ground. Me and that guy Anwar ended up being about 5 hours late to work the next day (instead of getting there at 6am, we got there at almost 11am) and then left in less than an hour. Classic. She was down to do it again, but then she got a boyfriend and became "faithful."

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 10:01:43 PM »
RIP Eazy-E

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 10:16:54 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2006, 11:33:11 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2006, 11:37:14 PM »
no i don't think i could get it up for something like that, i'd have to be number one if i was ever in that situation

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 12:26:31 AM »
no

it would be very uncomfortable with your naked friend next to you

sorry

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2006, 03:29:23 AM »
yeah, and the cops never found the body
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chief

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2006, 03:38:49 AM »
damn, i never understood those bitches that would want to fuck 8 guys in a row... in my experience chicks have enough after 10 mins of sex, it'll start to hurt them if you pound for too long... matter of fact, girls only take about 8 mins to cum, and not many chicks want to keep fucking once they cum.  >:(

damn theres some serious ho's out there huh..

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2006, 11:51:24 AM »
damn, i never understood those bitches that would want to fuck 8 guys in a row... in my experience chicks have enough after 10 mins of sex, it'll start to hurt them if you pound for too long... matter of fact, girls only take about 8 mins to cum, and not many chicks want to keep fucking once they cum.  >:(

please tell me ur kidding

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2006, 12:42:37 PM »
yes i have on a couple of occasions, bitches aint shit, find em fuck em and flee

if ure at a club, and 3-4 of ur boys are choppin these drunk russian sluts and theyre comin back to ur boys place...shitt, thats a bitch right there, and your honour bound to fuck em

i wouldnt do it all the time and with any dude...but shit, me and my boys are like brothers, so we've done that...one time my homey offered this bitch blow n drank to fuck us and she did. the world is filled with pimps and hoes, but ill just talk about those i know

i was beat a girl doggy while my boy was gettin his dick sucked. that some sand nigga shit right there...i told the bitch, dont take his dick out of your mouth without lettin me know cuz i dont wanna see that shit.,...keep my head up like pac say on that one...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2006, 12:43:22 PM »

please tell me ur kidding

ahahahahah his girl is lyin to him, tellin him she came after 8 minutes, then after chief goes home she calls a fuck friend...or pops herself while hes cleanin up ahahahaha
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2006, 01:32:18 PM »
That aint really my thing. I want a girl for myself, i dont like to share. Unless if its with another girl. But over here where i live its real popular.
2 girls with 10 guys, is normal these days. But sometimes these girls regret they did it and they go to the police saying they were raped.
Man even little boys get crazy these days. Last year a group of boys from 10 - 15 years old gangbanged this little girl from around 13 years old. lol  shit is gettin crazy.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2006, 06:44:54 PM »
Iv fucked 3 girls consecutively, does that mean they ran a train on me no homo?

The Maestro