Author Topic: The South Is Mad At Nas  (Read 9661 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
The South Is Mad At Nas
« on: October 19, 2006, 03:07:43 PM »

hahahah fucking lame rappers are mad

everlast1986

Re: The South Is Mad At Nas
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 03:14:08 PM »
Yeah Atlanta is really running the rap industry when the wackest song ever made came from that city last year. Just looks like a bunch of jealousy to me

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 03:28:34 PM »
the south dont even know what hip hop is what the fuck are the whinning about? They don't even do hip hop music why they mad? i dont understand. Are they thinking because their rapping on beats their shit is hip hop? hip hop is a way of life that aint got nothing to do with the south mentality sorry.

rik

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 03:30:46 PM »
Hip hop is dead though.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 03:32:51 PM »
Outside of Wayne, Devin, Face and a couple of others I dont like the South at all music wise. But you cant deny they are on top right now, the South supports their artists like crazy. Isnt TI's album already over 1.5 or 1.6 million?  Anyways they are on top and have been the past couple years as much as I hate to say that cause majority of the music sucks imo

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »
Outside of Wayne, Devin, Face and a couple of others I dont like the South at all music wise. But you cant deny they are on top right now, the South supports their artists like crazy. Isnt TI's album already over 1.5 or 1.6 million?  Anyways they are on top and have been the past couple years as much as I hate to say that cause majority of the music sucks imo
but its still not hiphop

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 03:56:29 PM »
but its still not hiphop

So Scarface, UGK, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, TI etc aint hip hop? What a crock of shit.

Just because they rap about rims, cars bitches etc doesnt make them any less "hip hop" than masta ace.

The Maestro

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 03:59:38 PM »
but its still not hiphop

So Scarface, UGK, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, TI etc aint hip hop? What a crock of shit.

Just because they rap about rims, cars bitches etc doesnt make them any less "hip hop" than masta ace.

exactly. to the average 45 year old white man there is no difference between busta or nas or d4l or tupac, its all negro-bop anyway

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »
I wouldn't call ugk hip hop but they are my favorite crew from the south no doubt. They more gangsta rap to me. You see hip hop is not about a form, it's about a spirit and a way of thinking. To me, hip hop is really artistic, or spiritual, or rooted to the new york way of life like gangstarr depicted in their songs. That shit ain't dead, they're are still battles, djs and beatboxer in nyc, krs one is still there, guru still there, wu tang still there, nas, rakim, etc. But what is popular nowadays is just gangsta rap (g unit, dipset, etc) or pop rap (bep). The south is doing something between, they are pushing some gangsta shit but with a strong intent to do a lot of money in short time with good productions and weak music. I'm not talking about bun b, scarface, or outkast(sometimes they really wack though). I'm talking about D4L, mike jones and others

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 06:42:27 PM »

jus cuz some fruity lookin nigga mad dont mean the whole south is mad at nas..shit the nigga the main nigga thass bumpin his gums last time i checked he is from missouri..which is the midwest..

anybody sayin the south aint hip hop..need to realize the people they hate on doin the same shit biz markie,dougie fresh,heavy d,and the rest how biz markie and the fuckin fat boys are hip hop..

but d4l and mike jones not?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 06:51:25 PM »

jus cuz some fruity lookin nigga mad dont mean the whole south is mad at nas..shit the nigga the main nigga thass bumpin his gums last time i checked he is from missouri..which is the midwest..

anybody sayin the south aint hip hop..need to realize the people they hate on doin the same shit biz markie,dougie fresh,heavy d,and the rest how biz markie and the fuckin fat boys are hip hop..

but d4l and mike jones not?

I agree, just you don't like it doesn't make it hip hop and I don't listen to much southern hip hop honestly. It's not up to us to determine if it's hip hop or not.
Besides there was a time when people were saying the bulk of west coast rap wasn't hip hop. That's what set off the east/west beef if you don't remember, some folks like Cube took it personally.

To say that Gangstarr is hop hop and UGK isn't doesn't make sense, especially since Bun B can rap circles around Guru, but whatever. Just because it doesn't sound like New York doesn't make it less authentic.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 07:04:17 PM »
thats j-nicks, we dont claim him as a southern represenitve. hes from st louis but he has a radio show on hot 107.9 in atlanta called the dirty boys. dont listen to a word he says.

Cowboy

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 07:11:59 PM »
isn't j-nicks that faggot that hosted rap city for a while

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »
yeah he is

Narrator

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 07:41:44 PM »
Wiggers, please stop trying to say the South ain't hip-hop just cause it's on top right now.  You aren't going to win the respect of the struggling minority underclass cause you can diss Mike Jones or D4L (they're easy targets anyway), and in the end, us negroes will still kill you all when the revolution pops off.