Author Topic: Did God create sin?  (Read 790 times)

Sikotic™

Did God create sin?
« on: October 20, 2006, 12:43:33 AM »
I've been arguing this with my family for the past 3 hours.

Since, according to the Bible or whatever religious text you subscribe to, God is the creator of ALL things. Does that mean he created sin/evil? But I thought he was a God of love?

I'm saying that this is a contradiction in the concept of God. My family take the ignorant route and say that I can't understand what they understand because they have faith and I don't yadda yadda yadda.

So discuss.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Did God create sin?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 01:40:33 AM »
Each one of the monotheist religions, as well as many other religions, rely in one way or another upon the premise that the nature of the soul, which is the true essence of every being, is divine. Nothing new so far. The reason for the creation of all things, on behalf of god of course, is more or less equal to masturbation because god's ultimate objective is to elevate the creation to his level, from where he himself basically reduced it to begin with. YES- He purposely created the physical, which is ways more inferior than the spiritual, for it to ascend back to the top. Sin is a derivative of the physical because the physical is the complete opposite to god's spiritual nature (Despite God being the one to create it). He created man, a tiny piece of god or a soul possesser, in order to be the active force in the creation hence to make the choice between sin and elevation.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 01:47:20 AM »
p.s The reason the creation is almost equal to masturbation is because the only way for God to get his kicks is through altruism, due to his spiritual nature, and since there was no one aside from him, there was no one to grant things to.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 01:59:15 AM »
all i know is: chain hang low = song of the year

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 03:40:04 AM »
I don't believe in god.. if god existed the world wouldnt be as it is today.. plus i dont believe we are here to praise some allmighty power

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 06:59:20 AM »

Im a Buddhist-Pagan-Muslim-Satanist-Jew. I rule.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907&first=yes

...and I believe we create our own sins. The Gods are above such mortal concepts.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 07:01:19 AM by YGZ »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 07:11:44 AM »
I think the most frequently used excuse for horrible things on earth is that God "gave us free will". So, if you want to cut the fingers of a 6 year old off just out of spite, you can cause God gave you free will to choose between good and evil.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 07:24:15 AM »
I think if there was no god, we would have destroyed ourselves hundreds of times over by now, and really to believe that the world and everything around us just exists for our own selfishness is crazy, we have every single thing we need on this earth naturally, I mean water, food, sun, nobody stops to think about that, we are so dependant on technology and man made bullshit that it just keeps you blind to whats up. You really think that a bunch of gases were just floating around in nothingness and somehow exploded and created a big bang, which created all these planets, and one just happened to be PERFECT, not just ok, but PERFECT for life to flourish, and then through millions of years of evolution we have humans, umm ok, how is my body better for survival than a fucking dinosaur or gorilla, we freeze to death when it gets cold, where are my claws to tear out a juggular? Thanks a lot mother nature.

And i'm not totally knocking evolution, but evolution does not disprove god as everyone likes to believe,  evolution implies that we are going somewhere with it, it can't be some random never ending process, how is some magical force making everything evolve any less fantastical than Jesus.

And why is there no evolution occuring on the planet's around us, we know they have bacteria and all this shit, haven't those planets been around for just as long to cultivate something?

Everything has to have a beginning as well as an end.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 07:31:05 AM by Smoke Break »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 08:38:41 AM »
^if the planet wasnt PERFECT for us, we wouldnt be here, and another species wouldve emerged. doesnt take a brain surgeon.
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 09:13:37 AM »
Then why aren't there other species emerging on other planets around us? We've had asteroids and shit with bacteria hit our planet, but for some reason they aren't evolving... if evolution is right, everything is moving at the same rate, otherwise we would have stuff in between man and ape, or any animal, but its not like that. Its really not that plausible or even more than a theory, everyone is trying to treat science like a religion, when all it does is explain what rather than why.

And I'm not saying no evolution has ever occured, but certainly not for the reasons they've decided on so far. If the overwhelming "instinct" in everything is survival no matter what and adapting and becoming better, it would not be limited to this planet, with these species, we've seen far better suited animals living on this planet than us, so we ate them and wore their fur.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 09:22:01 AM by Smoke Break »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 11:17:17 AM »
compared to the whole universe, the earth and the planets around us are small as fuck. SMALL AS FUCK. compared to the timespan the universe exists, the timespan in which humans existed is small as fuck. SMALL AS FUCK. just because we don't recognize any valuable life RIGHT NOW on the planets RIGHT AROUND US, it does not mean that there isn't any other way out of our reach, or that there hasn't been any life around here before.

plus, why do you think humans are so special? dinos existed way longer than we will, are they in heaven playing chess with God now? when did humans start to have a soul in the first place? do Neanderthal man have souls to? will we meet them in heaven and have contact with their retarded ass spiritual remains?

come on now.
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 11:35:04 AM »
Yeah thats kind of my point man, the fact that on this random planet are all these different species and all kinds of shit, but around us as far as we can see into space, which is far now, is desolate planets. Planets have been around for millions and millions of years, yet not so much as a plant has grown, and unless earth was around before the other planets we should all be on the same track beginning with the big bang. If life just happens regardless of anything there is NO reason there shouldn't be signs of another kind of life around, the bacteria exists that we came from, where are the space hoes? Why do we have thoughts instead of actions from instincts? There's way too many holes in the theory, check my posts above. Again how is any religion any less crazy than evolution, what gives this power to everything to change universally with each animal regardless of what it personally went through, which is completely contradictory to evolution being out of its survival necessity, if life was meaningless there is no reason to survive, why did the evolution process decide to only evolve our brains and pretty much revert everthing else the animals have to survive.

Something has to set the rules to the universe, it was by gods understanding the universe was formed, he hung the earth upon nothing, this was revolutionary shit back then, and this was before they thought the earth was flat and some dude carried our planet on his shoulders.

And this planet has been around for a long ass time, where are all the bones of the inbetweens of evolution, did all the animals gather in their respective groups and share stories and decide on what they needed to change and just start fucking, and evolved out the pussy?

But yet thats just nonsense, of course our complex bodies and surrounding world that just happens to be the most beautiful shit any of us have seen is just the result of an accident, come on now.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 11:38:11 AM by Smoke Break »

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 11:38:07 AM »
I want to make a point.Sikotic in order for God to prove to satan that we would choose God Over Satan,he made it possible for us to sin.

there must be bad with good,everything has a certain balance man,have yall noticed when someone dies in your family,either someone in  your family or one of your freinds will have a baby,have you guys noticed thatthe very people who say don't tell,are the ones that end up telling?It is all a balance man
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 11:41:32 AM »
I don't want to disillusion you. Life and everything around it is so wonderful and beautiful, there must be a creator... those unbelieveable, magnificent things have to be created by a higher power, way superior to us. In addition that higher power also really loves and cares about us, as we, the people, are such wonderful living beings.

How old are you?
No, it's not a sin

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2006, 11:47:02 AM »
who me?I am 36,and I think sik is 21 but I have had first hand dealings with God and so I might see him a lil differently then you.............

was the ? for me
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"