Author Topic: Did God create sin?  (Read 791 times)

Facez

• 'G'
Re: Did God create sin?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 07:34:08 PM »

Please read this

The reason why so many things happen on earth isnt because there is no God, it is because we have free will and as a human race we use that free will to deny god and refuse him to show up in our lifes which leaves room for the devil to come in and until we relise that we need God to come into our lives and he will come. thats how you see people getting healed of sickness and disability it is because they have allowed God to show up in there life. a perfect example of what i am talking about is Adam and Eve (who represent all of us living today) God offered them everlasting life to them no pain no sin no shame all they had to do was not eat from a tree which gave knowlege of good and bad (how easy is that to do) but the devil with his power of persuasion made adam and eve doubt what God had offered them just like us but now the devil doesnt even have to speak to us to get us to sin he can persuade us easily with the media, girls, guns, friends etc and we dont see anything wrong with it. since when is gay marriage/sex right i mean what kind of world do we live in.

for the people who are unsure about the existence of God (7even etc) i advise you please just to do more research on it read a bible, talk to a pastor, talk to some christians, watch some christian television before you make your mind up

i mean i was the same as you a few months ago maybe even worse: i was unsure about God, scared of dying,never read a bible in my life etc then i talked to some people who helped meand then i got born again (forgiven and filled with the holy spirit) in march 2006

God bless

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2006, 01:49:27 AM »
I've heard the free will thing multiple times over. In order to allow free will, then that means that good and evil had to be created BY GOD. Free will is the mechanism  behind the choice of either good or bad, but someone created it, right?

Whenever I pose this question, I either get the free will explanation, which is a cop out, no answer at all, or the question gets avoided all together.

If God is sole creator of the universe and created everytthing within it, then where did sin come from? Only God has the ability to create, not the devil or any other supposed evil forces.

So if that's the case, does this mean the concept of God is flawed?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2006, 02:06:31 AM »
sikotic God is real hard to explain but let me try,he usually loves the sinner more then the save,he knows the saved belongs to him but the lost are lost and He wants them bad..........

it's like having kids man,wouldn't you go looking for one if it was lost?

if god exicsted it wouldnt be a he.. and well it wouldnt be a she.. it would be a non-sex...

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2006, 02:18:20 AM »
sikotic God is real hard to explain but let me try,he usually loves the sinner more then the save,he knows the saved belongs to him but the lost are lost and He wants them bad..........

it's like having kids man,wouldn't you go looking for one if it was lost?

if god exicsted it wouldnt be a he.. and well it wouldnt be a she.. it would be a non-sex...
Exactly. The whole purpose of gender is for reproductive purposes. I don't think God would need a penis or vagina.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2006, 03:02:04 AM »
i dont think God 'created' sin, it was always there, God just wouldnt sin... when he created everything else, it gave opportunity to other shit...

i think it's all too much for us to grasp anyways.. wouldnt get too worried about it.

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2006, 07:18:08 AM »
The reason why sin exists is because every force on earth has to have a reciprocal (good and bad, up and down etc) before God created the Earth it was void, dark and formless unti the light(god the reciprocal of darkness came down to create the earth. in heaven there is no sin cause there arent any forces in heaven only good but any where else there is sin. for example the devil used to be an arc angel (a good person) his name was Lucifer and he used to be an angel in heaven until he thought that he could be higher than God and had to be imediately cast down cause sin can't exist in heaven but it can anywhere else. that is why earth has good forces and bad forces operating on it but mostly bad forces because we have the authortiy and the god given free will to live in sin or live without it.

And to answer the question about God being a man or a woman god is neither man or woman we often refer to God as a man becuase he is our father who created us by his word just like a father creates a child and there is no other human way we could decribe him, i mean we cant call him: "it" or "a thing" because that would make him seem as if he is an object and we cant call him a woman cuz that would effeminate him and make him seem less powerful and emotional, there is now other word on earth except him or father, love, light or God that we can use to describe him.
people think that God is some 1000 foot man who sits in the cloud all day watching us which is not true his is a spritual force that we cant describe in many words, if you could desribe exactly what God is than he is just a regular thing or human.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2006, 09:18:08 AM »

Please read this

The reason why so many things happen on earth isnt because there is no God, it is because we have free will and as a human race we use that free will to deny god and refuse him to show up in our lifes which leaves room for the devil to come in and until we relise that we need God to come into our lives and he will come. thats how you see people getting healed of sickness and disability it is because they have allowed God to show up in there life. a perfect example of what i am talking about is Adam and Eve (who represent all of us living today) God offered them everlasting life to them no pain no sin no shame all they had to do was not eat from a tree which gave knowlege of good and bad (how easy is that to do) but the devil with his power of persuasion made adam and eve doubt what God had offered them just like us but now the devil doesnt even have to speak to us to get us to sin he can persuade us easily with the media, girls, guns, friends etc and we dont see anything wrong with it. since when is gay marriage/sex right i mean what kind of world do we live in.

for the people who are unsure about the existence of God (7even etc) i advise you please just to do more research on it read a bible, talk to a pastor, talk to some christians, watch some christian television before you make your mind up

i mean i was the same as you a few months ago maybe even worse: i was unsure about God, scared of dying,never read a bible in my life etc then i talked to some people who helped meand then i got born again (forgiven and filled with the holy spirit) in march 2006

God bless

no direspect man, but i dont believe in god at all. i know plenty of christians and i live within 5 minutes of like 4 churches. still dont believe a word of it. ive only read small parts of the bible in english class, dont intend to ever actually read it. and im not afraid to die cus i know that theres no god to do anything to me. peace

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2006, 11:17:53 AM »
okay see i can see where you guys are getting the wrong messages.........so the ?is  do you believe in satan?

answer yes or no and put your idea why down.
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2006, 11:23:40 AM »
I've heard the free will thing multiple times over. In order to allow free will, then that means that good and evil had to be created BY GOD. Free will is the mechanism  behind the choice of either good or bad, but someone created it, right?

Whenever I pose this question, I either get the free will explanation, which is a cop out, no answer at all, or the question gets avoided all together.

If God is sole creator of the universe and created everytthing within it, then where did sin come from? Only God has the ability to create, not the devil or any other supposed evil forces.

So if that's the case, does this mean the concept of God is flawed?

Ok, you wanted to know if god created sin, and then when someone tells you its because of free will, you say its a cop-out? Sin isn't something god creates, it's an act that you choose to do, god told us what not to do, and to do those things is a sin, so it is you, not god, creating sin.

And your parents are right, it all comes down to faith, if you dont believe in any god, dont sweat it. That's what i've never understood, people want to be able to not beleive in god, but then turn around and basically try to convert you to what they beleive, and thats not directed at anyone here ive just noticed that from where i'm from.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 11:40:33 AM by Smoke Break »

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2006, 01:27:47 PM »
I'm not saying I don't believe in God. If I didn't I wouldn't of even made this topic. Sorry, but I'm not gonna go ahead and believe something that doesn't make sense just because a book says so. I've constantly been questioned about my beliefs by people because of the fact that I'm not ignorant, and I feel it's important to fully grasp a concept instead of blindly following it. Just because I question certain things doesn't mean I'm trying to shit on it, I wanna get a better understanding. Oranized religion tends to shun on this though. In order for there to be faith, there has to be some truth to it as well.

So if God did not create sin as you all say, then he's not the creator of all things, the alpha and the omega, as the Bible says. That is a contradiction.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2006, 01:44:54 PM »
I'm not saying I don't believe in God. If I didn't I wouldn't of even made this topic. Sorry, but I'm not gonna go ahead and believe something that doesn't make sense just because a book says so. I've constantly been questioned about my beliefs by people because of the fact that I'm not ignorant, and I feel it's important to fully grasp a concept instead of blindly following it. Just because I question certain things doesn't mean I'm trying to shit on it, I wanna get a better understanding. Oranized religion tends to shun on this though. In order for there to be faith, there has to be some truth to it as well. 
The problem is that it is impossible to fully understand the concept of God making a lot of your questions redundent. That's not saying you shouldn't question certain concepts people hold as truth, but you seem a little exasperated when these questions can't be answered by people.

So if God did not create sin as you all say, then he's not the creator of all things, the alpha and the omega, as the Bible says. That is a contradiction.
IMO God created everything. He gave us the choice of going by what he wants (the "good" thing), or to do what he doesn't want (sin). So yes, he did create sin. But when you look at sin, you can't just look at it as being wrong or right. Sin is just what God does not want us to do, and what He deemed incorrect (after all, He would know, he IS God). He gave us the free will to choose what we want to do. He created everything including sin, and gave us the choice of which one which one to fallow.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2006, 01:58:41 PM »
  I'm not trying to haze you or anything man, I think you've got the wrong idea of what i'm about. I get that all the time too, "intelligent" people always try and question what you beleive if you aren't retarded, and basically try convert you to whatever they think.

Organized religion will always end up fucked, if theres something to exploit theres always someone willing to do so, just read the bible for a hundred examples of that, especially with the church. The problem is people look to the preacher or what have you as their only source of the word, God is the creator of all things, logically how could anything exist without it first being created? Again, sin wasn't gods intention for us, but we choose to do it, I don't what you are getting hung up on, we have the ability to do so obviously, but look at it like this, since man created a camera like 7even was saying, would that mean that god had in fact created it? God laid the boundaries allowing there to be a "sin", that's why hes the judge.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2006, 08:20:50 PM »

The problem is that a lot of Christians / Muslims / whoever believe that simply questioning the validity of their belief is denouncing it.  If you don't have a blind faith then you don't have faith at all.  That alone should answer a lot of questions about the validity of any organized religion.  You wouldn't last a day in this world if you took everything at face value, but for some reason we're supposed to take religion that way?  Ha.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2006, 12:27:55 AM »
none of you niggaz no what your talking about....just wait till u die...see where yall go

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2006, 10:15:10 AM »
damn it is true we have no idea what will happen til qwe die,but I like to make my peace with God before I die ya know?Feel Me?
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"