Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2652 times)

inazone

• 'G'
Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2006, 08:00:02 AM »
i feel u homie jst wnna address one more issue i aint sayin dnt fuck wit pharrell he did numbers for him he jst need some street shit which only i could give him thts wht i was speakin i take tht back  dre could give him some street shit 2 but those filler west coast producers mention earler in ths thread hav never done snoop numbers so i think thts tha problem he needs street records like issues and goaway and now we lay em dwn if not from me somebody please step up and bring it so i could say thts wht im talkin bout!

if that was the case i would still purchase snoop records. honestly, i wont even listen to the blue carpet album, i wouldnt even waste the space on my pc to download it, and thats real.

and also, people are confusing, credibility and the legacy of the music with selling numbers.i dont give a fuck if snoop sells 5 records or 5 million, i want good music, some west coast gangsta shit that i can feel. kokane said the same thing 'i dont like his music anymore' and thats how i feel too.

also, 'vato' was a lame attempt to connect with chicanos. believe me, chicanos aren't feeling that shit, they think its corny and so do I.

thats my opinion on the matter and the opinion of most....if this doesnt make sense to u, u either dont understand the legazy of street/ gangsta music, aren't from the streets, or are a mainstream 'hip hop' sort of person, who wouldnt get where im coming from.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2006, 08:02:35 AM »
Pretty much all the shit the Neptunes have supplied Snoop with have been dope tracks.

none of those records u mentioned satisfy the real west coast fans, they was a joke to fools who bump gangsta shit. none of those records were gangsta. if u talkin about havin mainstream success thats another story- on that point u are correct. im talking about 'music' the quality of it, the integrity of it, and bottomline 'west coast GANGSTA SHIT' thats what we want. thats why alot of people listen to west coast underground rappers cos they are keepin it g'd up. amen

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2006, 08:03:33 AM »
also, props to meech for actually coming on the forum and posting and interacting with the fans. props

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2006, 08:04:53 AM »
I think what Meech is trying to say is that him and Snoop have never made a wack collaboration, so why the fuck aren't they gettin together for one at the least.... he's right too

haha. dude i been asking myself that question for years.

Diggfinger

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2006, 11:06:35 AM »
i feel u homie jst wnna address one more issue i aint sayin dnt fuck wit pharrell he did numbers for him he jst need some street shit which only i could give him thts wht i was speakin i take tht back  dre could give him some street shit 2 but those filler west coast producers mention earler in ths thread hav never done snoop numbers so i think thts tha problem he needs street records like issues and goaway and now we lay em dwn if not from me somebody please step up and bring it so i could say thts wht im talkin bout!

if that was the case i would still purchase snoop records. honestly, i wont even listen to the blue carpet album, i wouldnt even waste the space on my pc to download it, and thats real.

and also, people are confusing, credibility and the legacy of the music with selling numbers.i dont give a fuck if snoop sells 5 records or 5 million, i want good music, some west coast gangsta shit that i can feel. kokane said the same thing 'i dont like his music anymore' and thats how i feel too.

also, 'vato' was a lame attempt to connect with chicanos. believe me, chicanos aren't feeling that shit, they think its corny and so do I.

thats my opinion on the matter and the opinion of most....if this doesnt make sense to u, u either dont understand the legazy of street/ gangsta music, aren't from the streets, or are a mainstream 'hip hop' sort of person, who wouldnt get where im coming from.

no reason to do all that though. Snoop has made alot of "pop" songs, and I dont care to collect all his stuff (cuz all aint that great). But Snoop has major persona, of truthfully he has  (and still makes) classic positive songs that we all live, learn and grow too.
I mean damn, the best song on R&G (#20) made me think ALOT before moving here to Germany. That stuff he said about people being the same all over the world, sharing the same tearz n fearz...man stuff like that is REAL!

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2006, 12:18:06 PM »
I FEEL U MY REAL VIEW IS VATO IS GARBAGE I DNT THINK THS RECORD IS GNNA SELL ANYTHING THS TIME I AINT DEPENDING ON SNOOP 2 FEED MY FAMILY SO I DNT GIVE A SHIT 2 SPEAK MY MIND U KNW! 8)
NEW WEST HONCHO

Diggfinger

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2006, 12:44:32 PM »
I FEEL U MY REAL VIEW IS VATO IS GARBAGE I DNT THINK THS RECORD IS GNNA SELL ANYTHING THS TIME I AINT DEPENDING ON SNOOP 2 FEED MY FAMILY SO I DNT GIVE A SHIT 2 SPEAK MY MIND U KNW! 8)

dont know how Snoop could "not recognize your talent" though man? I mean damn, you are on damn near every Snoop Dogg album there is!!!

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2006, 01:14:01 PM »

dont know how Snoop could "not recognize your talent" though man? I mean damn, you are on damn near every Snoop Dogg album there is!!!
BE \\\  THA HATERS AROUND HIM DRAINING HIM WIT NO TALENT THEY ALWAYS HATED ON ME BECUZ THEY KNW THEY WOULDNT MAKE NO MONEY SO I LEFT NOW THEY ALL AINT MAKIN NO MONEY THEY WAS EATIN OFF MY HITS! SO IM LETTIN SNOOP SEE THA REAL
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2006, 05:05:33 PM »

This is that Denum Blue from the IN A ZONE family, as being the ese on the team I feel what your saying about Snoop's weak attempt to draw my people's towards buying his upcomming Album with that garbage of a track "VATO"! Not only is it being one of many weak tracks that were put on the net for preview, it goes to show you that nowadays many artist & lables don't really care about serving yall that good hood music and instead will give yall something corny as long as their numbers are up! As for B REAL delivering his line on the hook to "VATO", he only did more harm to his credibilty on the streets with my people looking like a corny puppet on a weak track!!!!! Continue supporting my fam bam Meech Wells, all those from the IN A ZONE camp  & those that are still delivering that true WestCoast flavor to yall..............holla!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/meechwells - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 09:49:39 PM by DENUM BLUE »

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2006, 11:06:24 AM »

BE \\\  THA HATERS AROUND HIM DRAINING HIM WIT NO TALENT THEY ALWAYS HATED ON ME BECUZ THEY KNW THEY WOULDNT MAKE NO MONEY SO I LEFT NOW THEY ALL AINT MAKIN NO MONEY THEY WAS EATIN OFF MY HITS! SO IM LETTIN SNOOP SEE THA REAL

lol meech man i am a fan and like your beats, but your acting like your fuckin dr. dre or some shit like you was making all the hits and shit, and you made snoop.  That muthafucka is still making hits regardless with or without you.  And for real the lyrics in "vato" whether you like the track or its produced by the neptunes or whatever has the hardest lyrics/theme i've heard from a single by a major artist that i've heard in i can't remember how long. Hopefully you muthafuckaz will get togethor and do some shit cause it would be dope for sure.  I mean i hope he starts using people like you and especially fred wreck more he could make a monster album with fred handling most of the tracks.
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2006, 11:22:01 AM »
LOOK HOMEBOY DNT BE JUMPIN IN HER SAYIN I SAID I THINK IM DRE I GAV DRE HIS PROPS MAN AND U GOT YO OPPION THTS DANDY U CAN RIDE WUIT FRED I LIKE HIS SHIT 2 BUT THA BOTTOM LINE ME AND DRE AND NEPTUNES IS THA ONLY ONE THT SOLD SNOOP PLATINUM NOT EVEN FRED WRECK DO YOR HOME WRK HOMIE AND I AINT SHITTEN ON U JST KICKIN FACTS IM A STREET NGGA SO I AINT ALWAYS MAKIN BEATS BUT WHN I DO BINGO U KNW THA DEAL!
NEW WEST HONCHO

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2006, 11:23:52 AM »
AND I STILL DNT LIKE VATO!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »

lol meech man i am a fan and like your beats, but your acting like your fuckin dr. dre or some shit like you was making all the hits and shit, and you made snoop.  That muthafucka is still making hits regardless with or without you.  And for real the lyrics in "vato" whether you like the track or its produced by the neptunes or whatever has the hardest lyrics/theme i've heard from a single by a major artist that i've heard in i can't remember how long. Hopefully you muthafuckaz will get togethor and do some shit cause it would be dope for sure.  I mean i hope he starts using people like you and especially fred wreck more he could make a monster album with fred handling most of the tracks.
You playin yourself homie...lol, Vato is garbage & nothing you can say or do will change that! Nobody I know is feeling that weak track in the Latin community or on the streets to be point blank. So far those singles for the Blue Carpet that were released on the net have been garbage & leaves one to wonder if Snoop's upcomming Album is worth anybodys time or money? But I say no! If you really wanna keep it Gee homie, The Last Meal was the last shitt Snoop did that was close to being Gee! So what hits are you talking about homie? Could you mean these street athems= Drop it like its hott (Featuring: pharell) or how about Buttons (Featuring: The pussycat dolls), let's not forget Beautiful (Also featuring: pharell) & just to finish it off by not going to far down the list "Vato" (Featuring: B Real) which he delivers his line in a corny hook lookin like a puppet........yeah that Dogg knows how to keep it street....lol???? As for that fredwreck, he's aiiight but has he made any album go platinum??? Not any that I can think of, can you??? Also since we're on the subject, there hasnt been an album that's gone platinum this whole year & with the garbage being served I know why.........holla!!!!!!         

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2006, 01:32:46 PM »
thats the thing right there that i'm talkin about meech "made snoop go plat" honestly i like that beat but you don't ever hear that song anywhere no more, its not like everybodys like oh man still a g thang was so fuckin sick i wish snoop would rap like that. I don't even think he performs that song at shows.  Snoop woulda went plat with that garbage ass no limit release regardless cause it had so much hype...........and shit to the other dude who keeps hanging from meech's nut sac i never said i even liked the "vato" song but the lyrics on there are hard and you never hear shit like that in recent memory talking about killing muthafuckaz and shit as a first single from such a big artist. B real is garbage on that one i'll give you that.

And meech like i said i like your shit and i hope you do work with snoop more like i said.  I do perfer Fred wreck to you but that aint shiting on you homie i'd like to see both of you get down more shit and album with maybe a couple dre track and the rest you and fred would be sick.
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2006, 01:50:25 PM »
I think that everybody Snoop has work with was really talented, I think that the problem was probably the business, maybe it wasnt done the right way.. I mean when Snoop first started DoggHouse , he had Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat,LT Hutton, Goldie Loc & Jelly Roll as Producers..Nigga had the strongest production Team On the west coast..to this day I still dont get why He had to go to the neptunes to get some hits while he had his own production team...