Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2625 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2006, 02:52:16 PM »
I think that everybody Snoop has work with was really talented, I think that the problem was probably the business, maybe it wasnt done the right way.. I mean when Snoop first started DoggHouse , he had Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat,LT Hutton, Goldie Loc & Jelly Roll as Producers..Nigga had the strongest production Team On the west coast..to this day I still dont get why He had to go to the neptunes to get some hits while he had his own production team...

I CAN DIG THT!
NEW WEST HONCHO

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »
I think that everybody Snoop has work with was really talented, I think that the problem was probably the business, maybe it wasnt done the right way.. I mean when Snoop first started DoggHouse , he had Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat,LT Hutton, Goldie Loc & Jelly Roll as Producers..Nigga had the strongest production Team On the west coast..to this day I still dont get why He had to go to the neptunes to get some hits while he had his own production team...

that right there is def on point.  Even then though people were complaining about no warren and daz.  I'd love to see that crew back making shit along with terrice martin that dude has talent and of course soopafly
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

d-nice

« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2006, 03:00:54 PM »

+1 on that, you read my mind on that. Snoop was talking about how Daz aint done shit without Dre, but if he is such a G like he says he is, drop a smash hit with a Meech, Fred Wreck or a Daz beat. Hell, Fred made one with Westside Connection. And you break bread with the homies. You can't tell me with that list of producers you aint gettin any classic shit out of that studio.

WestCoasta

« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2006, 04:33:28 PM »
I'm a fan but the thing that's dumb about Snoop right now is how he is trying to re-shape his image

"I did pop, now I'm goin back gangsta for the real fans"   like he said shit like that in that interview

it's hard to be behind somebody who doesn't do him all the time

I don't like artists who manipulate, I like the ones that make the shit because they think it's good

he's always on some peace shit then on some gangbangin shit... make up your fuckin mind

d-nice

« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2006, 04:43:34 PM »
He is reshaping his image because he is losing his long time fans. Think about it. After the whole Death Row thing, he went to No Limit. The 1st album there I will chalk it up and say that is the album Master P wanted. he wised up and let Snoop work with Dre and other west coast producers on the next 2. Fans were like, Ok the old Snoop is coming back. PTCTBTB comes out. Some cool tracks but completely different style than the earlier work. R&G is R&G and alot of fans are like WTF are we going to get this time. Granted during this time it has made Snoop into a icon, but he knows he had to bring it back to the streets before he lost that fanbase.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 04:51:29 PM by d-nice »

WestCoasta

« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2006, 04:56:55 PM »
^^^ so what does that say?

his old fans weren't important enough for the last album?

did he try to salvage these fans by saying "Drop It Like It's Hot" is his most gangsta track in years?

he shoulda never tried to switch up... "Paid Tha Cost" is fine, he's did somethin different than his others but it was still Snoop Dogg

too many rappers trying new things, then they run out of new things to try....

he shoulda rode that gangsta stuff til it burnt out... he rode it, then switched, then tried to hop back on it... it doesn't work

which is apparent by the zero buzz he has... with a month til his album drops

I want his album to be great just like everybody else, I wanna enjoy it and hope I do...

but his act and his bullshit is gettin old, he's just kinda annoying now

if he wants to make a gangsta record and lie to his fans he's gonna do it

don't get R.Kelly up on a single and have Pharrell make some wannabe gangsta track

d-nice

« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2006, 05:18:25 PM »
I feel you man. I think he wants those big names guests and producers as something to fall back on if he thinks the "gangsta" vibe that is supposedly going to dominate this album, does not work. That is why he has so many tracks for this album and albums in the past. 

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2006, 05:25:16 PM »
the only thing that is the same about Calvin is the Name Snoop Dogg, other than that nigga doesnt have his own style...

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2006, 05:34:48 PM »
THTS WHT I LIKE BOUT DUBCNN YALL GIVE REAL AND UNCUT IM ROLLIN WIT YALL YALL SEE IM HERE I AINT HIDING NO MATTER HOW I GROW IMA BE HERE UNDERGROUND HERE FOR REAL HIP HOP HEADS 2 GET AT ME IN 07 LETS TAKE THS WEST COAST HIP HOP SHIT 2 ANOTHER LEVEL MAKE THESE NGGAS WORK 2 ELEVATE THS SHIT!
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2006, 05:54:20 PM »
This is that Denum Blue from the IN A ZONE family, as being the ese on the team I feel what your saying about Snoop's weak attempt to draw my people's towards buying his upcomming Album with that garbage of a track "VATO"! Not only is it being one of many weak tracks that were put on the net for preview, it goes to show you that nowadays many artist & lables don't really care about serving yall that good hood music and instead will give yall something corny as long as their numbers are up! As for B REAL delivering his line on the hook to "VATO", he only did more harm to his credibilty on the streets with my people looking like a corny puppet on a weak track!!!!! Continue supporting my fam bam Meech Wells, all those from the IN A ZONE camp  & those that are still delivering that true WestCoast flavor to yall..............holla!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/meechwells - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage 
[/quote]

well said, and b-real hasnt got any credibility with chicanos anyway, and like u said he only lost that little bit that he had with any of them. snoop used b-real cos he is famous (also b-real reps more as a black dude than chicano if anything latino), if snoop gave a fuck about chicano rap, why not feature knightowl, lpg, mr. shadow, or even lil rob. see what i mean

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2006, 05:56:23 PM »
I FEEL U MY REAL VIEW IS VATO IS GARBAGE I DNT THINK THS RECORD IS GNNA SELL ANYTHING THS TIME I AINT DEPENDING ON SNOOP 2 FEED MY FAMILY SO I DNT GIVE A SHIT 2 SPEAK MY MIND U KNW! 8)

dont know how Snoop could "not recognize your talent" though man? I mean damn, you are on damn near every Snoop Dogg album there is!!!
BE \\\  THA HATERS AROUND HIM DRAINING HIM WIT NO TALENT THEY ALWAYS HATED ON ME BECUZ THEY KNW THEY WOULDNT MAKE NO MONEY SO I LEFT NOW THEY ALL AINT MAKIN NO MONEY THEY WAS EATIN OFF MY HITS! SO IM LETTIN SNOOP SEE THA REAL
And for real the lyrics in "vato" whether you like the track or its produced by the neptunes or whatever has the hardest lyrics/theme i've heard from a single by a major artist that i've heard in i can't remember how long.

homie u need help if u think 'vato' has the hardest lyrics theme. JESUS! come on homie, dont make me laugh... also do u know any chicanos? or bump chicano rap? if u dont, maybe thats why u cant see how lame and corny it is.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2006, 05:57:16 PM »
AND I STILL DNT LIKE VATO!

if u did like it, i'd be worried about u.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2006, 06:00:11 PM »
its not like everybodys like oh man still a g thang was so fuckin sick i wish snoop would rap like that.

homie, alot of people feel that way, just like one of the homies on this thread had that track in their top 5 snoop tracks of all time.

most people want snoop to get down like back in the day or they wont even bump his shit. snoop's sales arent in the streets no more. if anything he has become a joke in the streets, he is more of a mainstream character, not for the streets

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2006, 06:05:10 PM »
I'm a fan but the thing that's dumb about Snoop right now is how he is trying to re-shape his image

"I did pop, now I'm goin back gangsta for the real fans"   like he said shit like that in that interview

it's hard to be behind somebody who doesn't do him all the time

I don't like artists who manipulate, I like the ones that make the shit because they think it's good

he's always on some peace shit then on some gangbangin shit... make up your fuckin mind

u are clever. i'll break it down for u, he is trying to 'save face' he knows he lost his fuckin fans from the streets. and without that fan base YOU ARE NOTHING! cos when you are not the flavour of the month in the pop world u are fucked. but solid underground fans and street fans not only have real love for u, but they are always there for u.  and thats real.

look at people like king t, goldie loc, tray dee, etc their fans always have their back and respect for them 100 per cent.

i know its not easy being as big as snoop and props to him for being so large. but u cant have ur cake and eat it too. u cant shit in our face and neglect us for five years, and then change ur mind and say 'hey now i wanna be gangsta for my real fans' which fans? the ones u forgot about. well its hard to regain respect once u lose it. and thats the truth