Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2662 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2006, 06:06:15 PM »
its not like everybodys like oh man still a g thang was so fuckin sick i wish snoop would rap like that.

homie, alot of people feel that way, just like one of the homies on this thread had that track in their top 5 snoop tracks of all time.

most people want snoop to get down like back in the day or they wont even bump his shit. snoop's sales arent in the streets no more. if anything he has become a joke in the streets, he is more of a mainstream character, not for the streets
snoop is a real street ngga jst need to hav a real ngga like me bring tha best out him he is  my homie so he listens 2 me and i would bring him back on some stlyes he did 2 make his heat before i got wit him so im a fan 2 and i knw how tha streets  wnna hear him!
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2006, 06:14:35 PM »
its not like everybodys like oh man still a g thang was so fuckin sick i wish snoop would rap like that.

homie, alot of people feel that way, just like one of the homies on this thread had that track in their top 5 snoop tracks of all time.

most people want snoop to get down like back in the day or they wont even bump his shit. snoop's sales arent in the streets no more. if anything he has become a joke in the streets, he is more of a mainstream character, not for the streets
snoop is a real street ngga jst need to hav a real ngga like me bring tha best out him he is  my homie so he listens 2 me and i would bring him back on some stlyes he did 2 make his heat before i got wit him so im a fan 2 and i knw how tha streets  wnna hear him!

ok. well thats the real scoop. thanks

d-nice

« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2006, 06:21:17 PM »
Shit, I do not want this thread to turn into a bash Snoop thread. It is about Meech  ;D I think we all want the old Snoop back but Cordozar is in control of that at the end of the day. Hey Meech you going to do more tracks with Kurupt and Tha Dogg Pound? Neva Gonna Give It Up was BANGIN!!!!! I miss those DPGC collabos like that.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2006, 06:31:25 PM »
I FEEL U MY REAL VIEW IS VATO IS GARBAGE I DNT THINK THS RECORD IS GNNA SELL ANYTHING THS TIME I AINT DEPENDING ON SNOOP 2 FEED MY FAMILY SO I DNT GIVE A SHIT 2 SPEAK MY MIND U KNW! 8)

dont know how Snoop could "not recognize your talent" though man? I mean damn, you are on damn near every Snoop Dogg album there is!!!
BE \\\  THA HATERS AROUND HIM DRAINING HIM WIT NO TALENT THEY ALWAYS HATED ON ME BECUZ THEY KNW THEY WOULDNT MAKE NO MONEY SO I LEFT NOW THEY ALL AINT MAKIN NO MONEY THEY WAS EATIN OFF MY HITS! SO IM LETTIN SNOOP SEE THA REAL
And for real the lyrics in "vato" whether you like the track or its produced by the neptunes or whatever has the hardest lyrics/theme i've heard from a single by a major artist that i've heard in i can't remember how long.

homie u need help if u think 'vato' has the hardest lyrics theme. JESUS! come on homie, dont make me laugh... also do u know any chicanos? or bump chicano rap? if u dont, maybe thats why u cant see how lame and corny it is.

homie can you read? i said hard lyrics for a single made by a major artist.  Whens the last time i whole song is basically based on killin three nigga that ran up on you from i artist of snoops stature? thats right not one of these major atists have done that. Of course there are way harder songs than that the come out even from snoop, not as major singles though from someone that is on top.  I also said i never like the track and that b real does sound corny as hell.  Of course i know fuckin chicanos homie i'm from california raised in the bay went to college in fresno and now live in long beach.  So don't quote one line of the post and reply to it out of context.  So props for being the token chicano on the team i hope you have a good time carrying meechs bags.  Meech stay up and make those tight ass beats you been doin hopefully snoop reconects and yall make some dop shit
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2006, 06:33:09 PM »
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AS FAR AS THA DOGG POUND CALAB OR KURUPT THTS MY NGGA!
NEW WEST HONCHO

d-nice

« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2006, 06:40:58 PM »
Damn, I just remember another beat, Hoodtraps is the shit!!! That was a Snoop solo at first?

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2006, 06:51:19 PM »
Damn, I just remember another beat, Hoodtraps is the shit!!! That was a Snoop solo at first?
YEAH WIT KOKANE ON THA HOOK! CHUURCH!
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2006, 10:52:18 PM »
toothbrush - u racist fool, im not even chicano, but that shows u are racist.

to d-nice - yeah, 'hoodtraps' is up there. this is the wierd thing about that track. it is one of the hardest snoop songs ever. it is the theme song on tha eastisdaz dvd (they play it as the menu music) BUT how does that song end up on tha doggy's angels cd and not a snoop solo cd....i think that's silly.

anyway, like the other homie said, lets keep it positive on meech, no need to bash on snoop, lets just hope they click up together again and make great music.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2006, 10:58:31 PM »
toothbrush - u racist fool, im not even chicano, but that shows u are racist.

to d-nice - yeah, 'hoodtraps' is up there. this is the wierd thing about that track. it is one of the hardest snoop songs ever. it is the theme song on tha eastisdaz dvd (they play it as the menu music) BUT how does that song end up on tha doggy's angels cd and not a snoop solo cd....i think that's silly.

anyway, like the other homie said, lets keep it positive on meech, no need to bash on snoop, lets just hope they click up together again and make great music.
BECUZ I DIDNT GET ON THT DOGGY ANGEL PROJECT UNTIL THE END AND THEY NEED MY NAME ON THA PROJECT BESIDES THA ONE I DID AND THT SONG WOULD HAV BEEN SHELVED IF THEY DIDNT PUT IT ON THT PROJECT WE WOULD DO 200 SONGS AND YALL MIGHT HERE ONLY LIKE FORTY THTS WHY I CAN KEEP HITTEN YALL WIT HEAT
NEW WEST HONCHO

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2006, 12:00:44 AM »
This is that Denum Blue from the IN A ZONE family, as being the ese on the team I feel what your saying about Snoop's weak attempt to draw my people's towards buying his upcomming Album with that garbage of a track "VATO"! Not only is it being one of many weak tracks that were put on the net for preview, it goes to show you that nowadays many artist & lables don't really care about serving yall that good hood music and instead will give yall something corny as long as their numbers are up! As for B REAL delivering his line on the hook to "VATO", he only did more harm to his credibilty on the streets with my people looking like a corny puppet on a weak track!!!!! Continue supporting my fam bam Meech Wells, all those from the IN A ZONE camp  & those that are still delivering that true WestCoast flavor to yall..............holla!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/meechwells - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage 

well said, and b-real hasnt got any credibility with chicanos anyway, and like u said he only lost that little bit that he had with any of them. snoop used b-real cos he is famous (also b-real reps more as a black dude than chicano if anything latino), if snoop gave a fuck about chicano rap, why not feature knightowl, lpg, mr. shadow, or even lil rob. see what i mean
[/quote]

muthafucka read your own shit above talking all day about b real as a chicano.  then you also  wrote this to me  "also do u know any chicanos? or bump chicano rap? if u dont, maybe thats why u cant see how lame and corny it is."

and said your the"ese" on the team so  i can only assume.  I didn't think you'd put your self as the authority on chicano rap without actually being one.  Don't be telling me i'm racist your the one who brought race into this.  i'm a mixed black man half white so i know about racism "ese" you are the one who seems ignorant hear.  I grew up poor and became a college graduate that has taken chicano history classes infact, and have friends that are proud chicanos.  Shit your sitting there talking about how how b real "acts black". 

anyway like i said meech keep making that dope music.  Tell this ignorant dude to get get you a cup of coffee while you type.
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2006, 08:54:11 AM »

muthafucka read your own shit above talking all day about b real as a chicano.  then you also  wrote this to me  "also do u know any chicanos? or bump chicano rap? if u dont, maybe thats why u cant see how lame and corny it is."

and said your the"ese" on the team so  i can only assume.  I didn't think you'd put your self as the authority on chicano rap without actually being one.  Don't be telling me i'm racist your the one who brought race into this.  i'm a mixed black man half white so i know about racism "ese" you are the one who seems ignorant hear.  I grew up poor and became a college graduate that has taken chicano history classes infact, and have friends that are proud chicanos.  Shit your sitting there talking about how how b real "acts black". 

anyway like i said meech keep making that dope music.  Tell this ignorant dude to get get you a cup of coffee while you type.
Your funny homie, your as stupid as when you read my statement & that's on some real shitt! I do admit you gave me & Meech a good laugh but your huntch back of a mother is the only one getting us the coffee around here! Did I ever say B Real was acting black? No! Did I claim to be an authority of my peoples? No! What I stated on my comment was nothing but real talk & it sounds like your reading to much into what I wrote, infact maybe you should look into who's really spilling the racisim around here! I'm chicano & there's no doubt about that homie, so what are you trying to say? That we can't speak our minds or what, lets be real about this! Point being, all my homies & every ese I know doesn't like that Vato track or even B Real looking like a fool during that hook!!! Your as corny as the track & even more lame! You took chicano studies & have chicano friends, that's good but what the fuck does that have to do with this subject you fuckin retard! Seriously, go tell one of your many chicano friends what they think about the track & lets leave it at that! As for me listening to chicano rap, depends on who we're talking about? If we're talking about O.G Frost, yeah why not! Mr.Shadow got heat! My Rowdawg Dreamz shitt is dope www.myspace.com/dreamz818hiphop ! Gotta luv that SPM, so yeah I listen & what is it to a bitch such as your self! I don't have to go to school to learn about something that runs through my vains 24-7, comes with my last name or even changes the fact of what enviorment I was raised in! You try growing up in Boyle Hieghts & let me know how your visit was & I bet you'll never make it out, especially around Ramona Gardens!!!! Or try walking around El Sereno & see if your ass don't get toothpicked or shot at for just being around there! But maybe you should come to the 13000 Block of Carl St. inside the P.Jayz of Pacoima & see what's only the truth, I'm a ese off the streets & nothing or nobody will ever change that! And if you do come to Pacoima, don't start acting like a bitch when you see me homie cuz I ain't hard to find!!!!!! www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage - www.myspace.com/dreamz818hiphop .........................................holla!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:03:22 AM by DENUM BLUE »

Diggfinger

« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2006, 09:51:10 AM »
Dont hate on Snoop for what he tried to archieve with "Vato". For whatever reason he did it, that song is positive and is properly going to bring young people together a little bit in the streets. Everything that attempts to do something positive...man Im wit it 8)

Bigg ups to Snoop for using his fame for something positive like that!

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2006, 10:08:57 AM »

Your funny homie, your as stupid as when you read my statement & that's on some real shitt! I do admit you gave me & Meech a good laugh but your huntch back of a mother is the only one getting us the coffee around here! Did I ever say B Real was acting black? No! Did I claim to be an authority of my peoples? No! What I stated on my comment was nothing but real talk & it sounds like your reading to much into what I wrote, infact maybe you should look into who's really spilling the racisim around here! I'm chicano & there's no doubt about that homie, so what are you trying to say? That we can't speak our minds or what, lets be real about this! Point being, all my homies & every ese I know doesn't like that Vato track or even B Real looking like a fool during that hook!!! Your as corny as the track & even more lame! You took chicano studies & have chicano friends, that's good but what the fuck does that have to do with this subject you fuckin retard! Seriously, go tell one of your many chicano friends what they think about the track & lets leave it at that! As for me listening to chicano rap, depends on who we're talking about? If we're talking about O.G Frost, yeah why not! Mr.Shadow got heat! My Rowdawg Dreamz shitt is dope www.myspace.com/dreamz818hiphop ! Gotta luv that SPM, so yeah I listen & what is it to a bitch such as your self! I don't have to go to school to learn about something that runs through my vains 24-7, comes with my last name or even changes the fact of what enviorment I was raised in! You try growing up in Boyle Hieghts & let me know how your visit was & I bet you'll never make it out, especially around Ramona Gardens!!!! Or try walking around El Sereno & see if your ass don't get toothpicked or shot at for just being around there! But maybe you should come to the 13000 Block of Carl St. inside the P.Jayz of Pacoima & see what's only the truth, I'm a ese off the streets & nothing or nobody will ever change that! And if you do come to Pacoima, don't start acting like a bitch when you see me homie cuz I ain't hard to find!!!!!! www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage - www.myspace.com/dreamz818hiphop .........................................holla!!!!!!!!!!!

man your changing up your story every post onew minute you are chicano the next your telling me your not and i'm racist.  obviously I ain't the only one noticing cause you got 12 little stupid diss marks or whatever and i ain't even gave you one.  Anyway this is fucking stupid i come on here cause i love westcoast rap not to act hard on the internet....so like i side meech keep making dope music.  other dude keep making multiple myspace pages so you can pretend like you'll ever be somebody.  "when i grow up i wanna be like meech" hahah peace homie

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »

man your changing up your story every post onew minute you are chicano the next your telling me your not and i'm racist.  obviously I ain't the only one noticing cause you got 12 little stupid diss marks or whatever and i ain't even gave you one.  Anyway this is fucking stupid i come on here cause i love westcoast rap not to act hard on the internet....so like i side meech keep making dope music.  other dude keep making multiple myspace pages so you can pretend like you'll ever be somebody.  "when i grow up i wanna be like meech" hahah peace homie
fOR THE RECORD YOU IDIOT, I NEVER SAID I WASNT CHICANO! YOU MISTAKED ME FOR INAZONE, THE SAME GUY WHO WROTE THIS THREAD! www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2006, 12:11:48 PM »
yeah he confused us as one person.

who cares anyway, back to the topic.