Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2658 times)

inazone

• 'G'
Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2006, 12:14:54 PM »
and DENUM BLUE, ur right, Mr. Shadow brings nothing but heat.

same as knightowl, lil one (up until 2003), low profile records, payaso and frank v

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2006, 12:17:26 PM »
toothbrush - u racist fool, im not even chicano, but that shows u are racist.

to d-nice - yeah, 'hoodtraps' is up there. this is the wierd thing about that track. it is one of the hardest snoop songs ever. it is the theme song on tha eastisdaz dvd (they play it as the menu music) BUT how does that song end up on tha doggy's angels cd and not a snoop solo cd....i think that's silly.

anyway, like the other homie said, lets keep it positive on meech, no need to bash on snoop, lets just hope they click up together again and make great music.
BECUZ I DIDNT GET ON THT DOGGY ANGEL PROJECT UNTIL THE END AND THEY NEED MY NAME ON THA PROJECT BESIDES THA ONE I DID AND THT SONG WOULD HAV BEEN SHELVED IF THEY DIDNT PUT IT ON THT PROJECT WE WOULD DO 200 SONGS AND YALL MIGHT HERE ONLY LIKE FORTY THTS WHY I CAN KEEP HITTEN YALL WIT HEAT

that makes sense, i have heard that snoop has a massive archive of unreleased tracks.

that beat and song is a banger.

'sometimes i just sit alone in the dark and blaze the ozone, cronic fills my mind, wow wow wow wow' graet hook.

those strings you use are unreal or whatever it is that makes that sound from the intro into the rest of the song. props. one of the best snoop songs, and i think he was dissing suge by the sounds of the lyrics.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »

muthafucka read your own shit above talking all day about b real as a chicano.  then you also  wrote this to me  "also do u know any chicanos? or bump chicano rap? if u dont, maybe thats why u cant see how lame and corny it is."

and said your the"ese" on the team so  i can only assume.  I didn't think you'd put your self as the authority on chicano rap without actually being one.  Don't be telling me i'm racist your the one who brought race into this.  i'm a mixed black man half white so i know about racism "ese" you are the one who seems ignorant hear.  I grew up poor and became a college graduate that has taken chicano history classes infact, and have friends that are proud chicanos.  Shit your sitting there talking about how how b real "acts black". 

anyway like i said meech keep making that dope music.  Tell this ignorant dude to get get you a cup of coffee while you type.
Your funny homie, your as stupid as when you read my statement & that's on some real shitt! I do admit you gave me & Meech a good laugh but your huntch back of a mother is the only one getting us the coffee around here! Did I ever say B Real was acting black? No! Did I claim to be an authority of my peoples? No! What I stated on my comment was nothing but real talk & it sounds like your reading to much into what I wrote, infact maybe you should look into who's really spilling the racisim around here! I'm chicano & there's no doubt about that homie, so what are you trying to say? That we can't speak our minds or what, lets be real about this! Point being, all my homies & every ese I know doesn't like that Vato track or even B Real looking like a fool during that hook!!! Your as corny as the track & even more lame! You took chicano studies & have chicano friends, that's good but what the fuck does that have to do with this subject you fuckin retard! Seriously, go tell one of your many chicano friends what they think about the track & lets leave it at that! As for me listening to chicano rap, depends on who we're talking about? If we're talking about O.G Frost, yeah why not! Mr.Shadow got heat! My Rowdawg Dreamz shitt is dope www.myspace.com/dreamz818hiphop ! Gotta luv that SPM, so yeah I listen & what is it to a bitch such as your self! I don't have to go to school to learn about something that runs through my vains 24-7, comes with my last name or even changes the fact of what enviorment I was raised in! You try growing up in Boyle Hieghts & let me know how your visit was & I bet you'll never make it out, especially around Ramona Gardens!!!! Or try walking around El Sereno & see if your ass don't get toothpicked or shot at for just being around there! But maybe you should come to the 13000 Block of Carl St. inside the P.Jayz of Pacoima & see what's only the truth, I'm a ese off the streets & nothing or nobody will ever change that! And if you do come to Pacoima, don't start acting like a bitch when you see me homie cuz I ain't hard to find!!!!!! www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage - www.myspace.com/dreamz818hiphop .........................................holla!!!!!!!!!!!

man your changing up your story every post onew minute you are chicano the next your telling me your not and i'm racist.  obviously I ain't the only one noticing cause you got 12 little stupid diss marks or whatever and i ain't even gave you one.  Anyway this is fucking stupid i come on here cause i love westcoast rap not to act hard on the internet....so like i side meech keep making dope music.  other dude keep making multiple myspace pages so you can pretend like you'll ever be somebody.  "when i grow up i wanna be like meech" hahah peace homie
fOR THE RECORD YOU IDIOT, I NEVER SAID I WASNT CHICANO! YOU MISTAKED ME FOR INAZONE, THE SAME GUY WHO WROTE THIS THREAD! www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage

alright i'll take that one my bad homie he was replying to what i was writing you. either way i ain't racist and don't think i've ever got into no arguments talking shit on somebody on this before cause its fuckin stupid.  just state your opinion and debate it thats whats cool about this site for the most part.
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

dexter

« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2006, 02:53:53 PM »
the only thing that is the same about Calvin is the Name Snoop Dogg, other than that nigga doesnt have his own style...
His First Name is not
Calvin 
A real FAN would know that

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2006, 03:29:48 PM »
the only thing that is the same about Calvin is the Name Snoop Dogg, other than that nigga doesnt have his own style...
His First Name is not
Calvin 

huh huh

lil mony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2006, 03:44:03 PM »
His First Name is not
Calvin 

L.M.A.O  """"CORDOZAR CALVIN''''''''''''''' DONT GIT IT TWISTED THOUGH...NOT A SNOOP FAN..JUST PROVING U WRONG....

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »
His First Name is not
Calvin 
his name is calvin
NEW WEST HONCHO

The Great Elephant

« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2006, 05:54:37 PM »
are there a lot of unreleased collabos between you and snoop meech?  i like that full fledged pimpin b-side.

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »
Back on track with no more interuptions, this thread is still going strong! Good lookin on how you supporting my fam bam Meechy & that new West flavor! INAZONE, good lookin homie.............holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »
are there a lot of unreleased collabos between you and snoop meech?  i like that full fledged pimpin b-side.
im gnna put one on my myspace page 2mmrow for yall!
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2006, 07:29:52 PM »
Back on track with no more interuptions, this thread is still going strong! Good lookin on how you supporting my fam bam Meechy & that new West flavor! INAZONE, good lookin homie.............holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for sure anytime.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »
im gnna put one on my myspace page 2mmrow for yall!
nice work. i have the tracks that were released on cd, havent heard alot of the unreleased stuff. thanks and props.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2006, 07:31:51 PM »
alright i'll take that one my bad homie he was replying to what i was writing you. either way i ain't racist and don't think i've ever got into no arguments talking shit on somebody on this before cause its fuckin stupid.  just state your opinion and debate it thats whats cool about this site for the most part.

no big deal, we all get worked up on the forums sometimes. its a good stress release too ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2006, 12:30:17 AM »
anyone got that hoodtrap song?

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2006, 12:32:17 AM »
anyone got that hoodtrap song?
I GOT THT ONE WILL GET THT ONE UP NEXT!
NEW WEST HONCHO