Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2654 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 01:57:43 PM »
I would work wit snoop but he kept bullshitten and not recognizing my skills and now look he needs me but I'm here whn he wakes up hope it aint to late becuz wht I'm hearing I'm not feelin!
NEW WEST HONCHO

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 02:05:55 PM »
Meech I gotta ask, the groupie action musta been off the hook back in '99 huh

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 02:14:21 PM »
Hey Meech what was the song you did for Snoop that sampled the George Clinton's One Nation Under A Groove for that No Limit Soliders compilation. Man that is one of the coldest songs I have ever heard from you 2.

Yeah thats a hard ass track right there, the beat is cold.

"Dogg Pound just for the fuck of it!" Damn Snoop ripped that mothafucka!

"Tryin to stop cars hoo-bangin this fast lane game it ain't a thang
I was learnin this game when you was servin your cane"
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 02:18:56 PM »
on those No Limit records when it says produced by Beats by Tha Pound, was Meech in that?

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 02:33:19 PM »
I would work wit snoop but he kept bullshitten and not recognizing my skills and now look he needs me but I'm here whn he wakes up hope it aint to late becuz wht I'm hearing I'm not feelin!

Yeah it seem like he is doin the same with Fred Wreck lately.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »

classic shit yeah..

the video is nice too

u mean the video for 'still a thang'? or is there a video for 'my heat goes boom'? if there is, someone please hook it up, that would be tight.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 04:17:41 PM »
can some1 give me link to see the video???
yes, i agree with that. someone give us a link????????????

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 04:21:56 PM »
Meech was hard as hell on No Limit Top Dogg, no doubt 8) G Bedtime Stories and Snoopafella were great too!!

It's funny I find myself being almost offended when listening to that record now....Snoop aint been that gangsta in years ;D

unfortunately snoop has made two mistakes in my opinion. firstly, his choice of beats and secondly lyrical content. I understand he wants to make alot of money and get the mainstream fans, but at the u same time u must respect ur old school fans.

He should make an album like 'top dogg' or 'tha last meal', he should use beats made by meech wells and battlecat only. now imagine that album! that is why i have given up on snoop.....he needs to use those producers and feature the west coast geez, not that fag 'pharrell' and other dudes. how about he features some west coast gangsta's like king t, goldie, and kokane. I mean just with kokane and those beats by meech....snoop would be classic again  :( :( :( :(

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 04:26:13 PM »
HEY I DNT KNW BOUT THA VIDEO LINK BUT I GOT MY GUITAR PLAYER JIMMY ROACH OVER HERE THT PLAYED ON BOTH THOSE REORDS MY HEAT GOES BOOM AND STILL A GEE THANG LAYYIN A HEATER WIT ME RIGHT NOW AND YO WEST COAST YEAH THA GRUPIES WAS SICK THEN AND STILL ARE THANKS 2 MYSPACE WISH THEY HAD THS BACK THEN AND FRED WRCK IS DOPE TOO SNOOP SHOULD FUCK WIT HIM 2 NOT THOSE DUDES HE FUCKIN WIT NOW BUT HE WILL HAV 2 COME BACK 2 THA STREETS SOON BUT I GTTA GET MY OWN LABEL OFF TOO SO IM ON MISSION AND WHT UP LIL JAY GOODLOOKIN ON THT WRITE UP U GAV ME AND YOUNG JOKER! CHHUCH! WEST WEST 06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 04:26:43 PM »

well that sucks. cos my fav beats on those albums were yours. i would hear the beat and then look at the cd booklet and see ur name, it was that smooth g-funk beat and sound that i got hooked on.

he needs to pay respect to those skills.

And yes, this new shit I'm hearing, im not feeling....like i said he needs to take his sound and lyrics back to the streets and feature meech wells and kokane.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 04:29:03 PM »
YEAH MEECH AND KOKANE IS DEADLY AND BATTLE CAT IS DOPE 2 FORGOT BOUT HIM!
NEW WEST HONCHO

soopa-man

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 04:57:31 PM »
Yo Meech, whatever happened to that "No Backtrackin" with Snoop and Goerge Clinton you did for Tha Last Meal? He played it on his radio show on Power 106 like 10 times in a row, it was a monster and that shit never came out! Never even got leaked you still got that shit? that muh-fucka knocks! "Dont Listen When They Say/I pause And Hesitate/I Might Stumble But I Refuse To fall..." a shame i cant bump it man or find it anywhere

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 05:02:47 PM »
from what i understand, snoop has hundreds if not thousands of songs in his archives that have never been released. so this could be another one in the archive

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 06:13:35 PM »
damn! was just bumping 'issues'...that beat is too nasty. PERIOD!

imagine a whole cd of those beats and with snoop flippin it like that but in 2007.

lets hope it can happen! until that time.... we have YOUNG JOKER on the 'take over'!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 07:36:18 PM »
Issues was my joint!  Such an ill beat.  I said it before give me a Snoop album with 4 beats from Meech, 4 from Battlecat, and 4 from Fredwreck and I'd be set.  It'd be the first Snoop album I bought since Last Meal.