Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2659 times)

inazone

• 'G'
Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2006, 10:34:44 AM »
WELL DNT COUNT OUT ME AND SNOOP YET BUT FAR AS THA BLUE CARPET THT AINT GNNA HAPPEN BUT IF HE SEES A THREAD LIKE THS HE WILL FEEL WHT THA STREETS IS SAYIN!
snoop needs to listen to the streets! meech wells beats is what they want. classic g-funk sound is what they want.meech and battlecate is what we want.............its as simple as that! end of story!

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2006, 10:37:04 AM »
The best beat Meech EVER did was "Now Is The Time", #10 of Duces N Trayz (Tha Eastsidaz record).

That beat was just slamming!!! And Tray Deee flows perfect over it....straight up westcoast history 8)
thats rite man!

dexter

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2006, 01:06:59 PM »
nice

Diggfinger

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2006, 02:28:37 PM »
Thanks fpr posting the video, PLANT!  8)
And yes, Meech Well and Snoop are a great combination. Always loved their stuff.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2006, 04:29:26 PM »
fasho was in tha lab back on now goodlookin for tha support and west is here 2 stay props 2 all yall one love!
NEW WEST HONCHO

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2006, 04:45:43 PM »
i thought yall made up? and were gonna get back in the studio or already had or somethin.......anyway i thought snoop was gonna be taking it back to the streets way more on this album.  So maybe he'll continue that shit and get with meech and fred more too
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2006, 04:52:57 PM »
it seems like everyone has a falling out with snoop.

i assume they are cool because of the song 'my peoples' snoop says 'meech wells, come holla at me we need to do some music'

teecee

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2006, 09:47:37 PM »
ya it's nice

but  Still a G Thang >> My Heat Goes Boom

Fo sho, Still A G Thang SHITS on Heat GOes Boom, which was basically just a reworking of the beat, although still a DOPE song.  But Still a G Thang, thats Meech's best

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2006, 08:26:17 AM »
they'are both dope.

but in my opinion 'my heat goes boom' is a beat that affected me the most out of any beat. the funk is thick and chunky, it is the epitome of that classic west coast sound to me.

PLANT

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2006, 08:41:02 AM »
Still a G Thing is the best track Meech ever did for Snoop.  That song is prolly in my top 5 fav Snoop tracks.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2006, 09:59:09 AM »
goodlookin yall and dnt forget bout issues and goaway on tht last meal snoops last street album im a real street ngga tht stay on crenshaw and in tha hood keepin me grounded and here for yall ima reach out 2 dude again but if snoop wants 2 stay hllywwod wit skate board p and and tha rest of tha new producers tht havent made a single hit and is eaten off his plate im gnna jst do me and bring my shine 2 my own label! and props for regognizing tha REAL!
NEW WEST HONCHO

WestCoasta

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2006, 02:47:27 PM »
Meech were you in that Beats by Tha Pound on No Limit?

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2006, 02:58:34 PM »
Yo good lookin for starting this thread on my homie Meech Wells, this is that Denum Blue from IN A ZONE productions just adding a little more to the table!!! To all showing their support on this thread for my homie Meech, mad propz!!!! Special shout out to inazone for his support for starting this thread......chuuuch!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Great Elephant

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2006, 03:27:06 PM »
now we lay em down off the first eastsidaz was great too, that's probably in my top 4 with still a g thang, go away, and my heat goes boom.