Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2660 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2006, 05:20:27 PM »
yo west coast to answer yor question no i wasnt in beats by tha pound and prps 2 tha dude who noticed now we lat em dwn by tha eastsidaz go 2 young joker page from ths link and here our song for my space and our expierence wit tha fine hoes in our life from myspace called she loves it heat peep it!

http://myspace.com/meechwells
http://myspace.com/comptonyoungjoker
NEW WEST HONCHO

WestCoasta

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2006, 05:34:10 PM »
"My Life" by E-White got a nice beat

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2006, 06:55:04 PM »
chuuch! props!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Narrator

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2006, 07:25:40 PM »
yo west coast to answer yor question no i wasnt in beats by tha pound and prps 2 tha dude who noticed now we lat em dwn by tha eastsidaz go 2 young joker page from ths link and here our song for my space and our expierence wit tha fine hoes in our life from myspace called she loves it heat peep it!

Hey, do you have the instrumental of "Now We Lay Em Down" by Tha Eastsidaz?  I remember somebody on this forum asked for it a long time ago...that was a dope fuckin beat.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2006, 07:33:47 PM »
ima check in my computer at my house and if i do ima post it up for u homie one love west coast
NEW WEST HONCHO

Narrator

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2006, 07:41:17 PM »
ima check in my computer at my house and if i do ima post it up for u homie one love west coast

Props, big homie.  Ain't really for me so much as that other cat I mentioned (forget who it was), but props if you get it regardless...like I said, shit was sick.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2006, 08:12:38 PM »
kool!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2006, 09:40:46 PM »
man....

I have a few things to say about this, and I aint hating, just my opinion.

Whats wrong with Snoop working with Neptunes? I mean they some mean producers and have produced many major hits...Thats the point of being a recording artist...to make hits and get your $$$.

You may not like his new stuff, but word is that BCT is one of his most street albums in recent times. Snoop has always had the cream of the crop of producers to pick from. Aside from Meech, he has LT Hutton, Battlecat, Quaze, Soopafly, Jelly Roll, Fredwreck, Josef Leimberg and at times hes had Hi-Tek, DJ Premier, Dre....I mean he got a lot of dope beats to pick from, and he can't fit them all on every album!...But hey, theres the whole Dogg Pound and rest of WC and industry to supply that are in need of hot beats..

Not at all saying that Meech Wells aren't hot enough for his record right now, 'cause I love Meeches beats just as much as anyone....check my post in top 5 artists thread, I think I mentioned Meech in my producers who I would like to see go major (big name producers).

In all honesty, I don't think I would even know who Meech Wells is, if it wasn't for Snoop (Glad that you did 'cause your beats the shit), and my point is that whatever problems you have, it shouldn't be no big problem, because Snoop said in my peoples that basically he still wants to work with you. And thats what I want to hear good music, not little petty things that prevent you from doing that....thats on some TRUTH!!!

So you not on this Snoop album, so be on next album. In the mean time why don't you help Bad Azz out with his project, or Soopafly, or Western Union, Warzone, Kurupt, Dogg Pound, E-white like you doing...or whoever!!!!

That aside, my fav Meech Wells beats are:

No doubt, the craziest Meech Beats are when Snoop Does the Chorus, and Tray Deee spits the verses....In both Tha G in Deee & Now is the time....Meech this was when you were at your BEST IMO.

Now we lay em down (Tha Eastsidaz) This track is a straight up BANGER!!!
Tha Eastsidaz (Co Pro Def Jef) (Tha Eastsidaz) This track cool track when you kickin' it.
Hoodraps (Doggys Angels Pleezebelieveit) Another nice track when you kickin' back.
Don't fight the feelin (Doggystyle all stars) Good track to puff too.
Nite Locs (Dggystyle all stars) Dope funky fun energetic beat...Love this track too.
Suited & Booted (Paid tha cost....) Very underated track....Love this beat....uplifting/funky shit
Go away (Last Meal) This cool track
In love with a thug (Top Dogg) This a dope street beat for a dope street track!
Betta Days (Co Pro Def Jef) (Top Dogg) When you feeling down this track gets your spirits going again!
Dog's get lonely 2 (Game to be sold....) This a real cool smooth track...Excellent production...another underated track....Love this REAL RnB track...not the RnB shit you hear today.

Last but not least Issues (Last Meal)....This dope funky shit....Remeber this shit "(Meechy made the beat)/ and you know when we get together shit, we like bread and meat//" Snoop Dogg......

Comeon man....Im a fan of your shit and like Snoop said, when you together shit, you bang out alotta heat. I wanna add to that list up there of my fav Meech beats! YELL!!!

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2006, 11:49:25 PM »
Yo good lookin for starting this thread on my homie Meech Wells, this is that Denum Blue from IN A ZONE productions just adding a little more to the table!!! To all showing their support on this thread for my homie Meech, mad propz!!!! Special shout out to inazone for his support for starting this thread......chuuuch!!!!!!!!!!!!

any time my man. its just the beginning  ;) ;) ;) ;)

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2006, 11:51:40 PM »

jesus, how could i forget 'now we lay em down'.

this beat is probably better than all the rest. when that beat first kicked, i lost my mind again. now that is the sort of music snoop needs to make.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2006, 11:56:49 PM »
to the other dude who posted the long post. u got some good points.

personally, this whole gay 'pimp shit' is not what im feeling. and i dont know, if u bump that eastsidaz album and then bump 'r n g' or even 'paid da cost' tell me the difference. or bump 'tha last meal' or 'top dogg' compared to the new shit. see what i mean? there's the difference between the music....bottomline is most real street people and also gangsta rap fans have lost respect for snoop with this music he's makin.

maybe 35 year old white dudes are getting into it and lil kids lol....but thats it.

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2006, 02:16:51 AM »
People have been shitting on Snoop since Da Game is to be sold and not to be told. Can't please everyone, but Hes off that Pimp shit....I mean yeah that was annoying to everyone I think, but hes moved on from that.......and this new album sounding dope...

Snoop always been dope. I mean none of his albums are wack....the weakest is Da game is to be sold...But thats basically because of No limit artists at that time.....Still had banging tracks on it...and production was good.

But you can't please them all.......

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2006, 06:41:30 AM »
Yo in response of when will Snoop & Meech ever get back into the lab & deliver another heated track??? All I will say is this = There's a time & place for everything, so don't be suprised if you get your wish anytime soon.......holla!!!!!!!!!!

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2006, 07:10:44 AM »
TO THA DUDE WIT THA LONG ANSWER DIDNT SAY SNOOP SHOULDNT WORK WIT THA NEPTUNES BUT HE SHOULD STAY ON THA WEST COAST WIT MOST OF PRODUCTION AND THOSE DUDES U MENTIONED FROM THA WEST AINT SOLD DOGG NO RECORDS  NAME ONE BESIDES BATTLE CAT AND FRED WRECK THT SOLD HIM PLATIUM ONLY ME AND DR DRE ACHIEVED THT I DID WIT STILL A GEE THANG WE SOLD 519,000 THA FIRST WEEK SECOND BEST 2 THA FIRST DOGGYSTYLE RECORD THTS ALL IM SAYING THEM OTHER PRODUCERS U MENTIONED HAVENT SOLD ANY RECORDS FOR HIM U NAME ME A HIT THEY MADE? AS FAR AS A BIG PROBLEM DIDNT SAY I HAD ONE WIT SNOOP HE TALKED THT SHIT ON THT SONG BUT WHN I REACHED OUT I SEE THT IT WAS ONLY PUBLICITY AND I AINT JOCKIN NOBODY IN THS GAME FEEL ME! PLUS HE SHOUTED OUT EWHITE AND WE DROPPED A HOT MIXTAPE SO HE MENTIONED US EWHITTOOK SOME SHOTS AND WE STILL WAS MENTIONED!
NEW WEST HONCHO

d-nice

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2006, 12:09:57 PM »
Damn, I forgot about Go Away. That song was crazy too. A little short on the vocals but the beat= 8)