Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2653 times)

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2006, 01:11:25 PM »
i think it's hard 4 snoop to make 2 albums with the same producers same still same shit
he always try something a bitt different

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2006, 05:51:36 PM »
ITS ALL GOOD YALL SNOOP IS DOPE BUT A ARTIST IS ONLY GOOD AS HIS PRODUCERS MAKE HIM AT THS TIME HAVENT HERD NO HEAT WIT VATO AND THT R KELLY JOINT IS KOOL THT COULD WRK BUT IM STILL WAITEN ON THT BANGER THT SNOOP ALWAYS HAV 2 TAKE HIM OVER THA TOP HOPEFULLY HE GOT ONE!
NEW WEST HONCHO

PLANT

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2006, 06:05:16 PM »
yo Meech I love your beats dont get me wrong but the song "Beautiful" saved Snoops "paid tha cost album" and brought him to platinum and "Drop it Like its Hot" was the #1 song in the country and the biggest hit of Snoops career.  Pretty much all the shit the Neptunes have supplied Snoop with have been dope tracks.

From the Chuch to the Palace (brought snoop back to "tha shiznit" type of flow...dope track
Beautiful (HUGE single for Snoop, was played everywhere you went, huge summetime hit)
It Blows My Mind (fucking ridiculous beat, snoop spits straight fire on this track!)
Drop It Like its Hot (Biggest track Snoop ever made, club anthem for 2005, and still G'd up)
Lets get Blown (follow up to DILIH, not as bigg, but still dope, smoothed out track)
Signs ft. JT (Huge track oversees, world wide success)

Now we have Vato which isnt the best choice for a single IMO, but still, a wicked jam where Snoop spits hard and drops a nice flow

The Neptunes have made some crazy joints for Snoop, and at times, have kept him relevant in the rap game.  I give them props for the shit theyve done with Snoop.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2006, 07:02:06 PM »
i feel u homie jst wnna address one more issue i aint sayin dnt fuck wit pharrell he did numbers for him he jst need some street shit which only i could give him thts wht i was speakin i take tht back  dre could give him some street shit 2 but those filler west coast producers mention earler in ths thread hav never done snoop numbers so i think thts tha problem he needs street records like issues and goaway and now we lay em dwn if not from me somebody please step up and bring it so i could say thts wht im talkin bout!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2006, 11:43:59 PM »
yeah, i feel you meech
the new songs from tbct are good
are better than that R&G but the stll aren't street
not all but if we look the tracks produced of the neptunes in the blue carpet are wack snoop's need to cut it
if he really want to do album for his fans like he says in the interview for dubcnn

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2006, 11:48:09 PM »
giving props to the classic g-funk beat maker MEECH WELLS. this is easily my favourite beat ever. whenever i haerd this track i lost my mind. who else lost it when they heard this classic beat 'my heat goes boom' ?????????????

Yep.  This is one of the tracks that revived Snoop's carear when he had became a relic.  Whatever happened to Meach Wells?  He was puttin in alot of great work with Snoop back in 99-2000 and then he disapeared into that neverland in which many producers have gone before (Mel-Man, etc.).
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2006, 12:09:43 AM »
NOW THTS SOUNDS LIKE A WEST COAST  RIDER WIT HIS EAR 2 THA STREET IM FUCKIN WIT U MAN U KNW THA REAL! WE WEST RIDING  STILL! ONE!
NEW WEST HONCHO

WestCoasta

« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2006, 12:14:01 AM »
I think what Meech is trying to say is that him and Snoop have never made a wack collaboration, so why the fuck aren't they gettin together for one at the least.... he's right too

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2006, 12:23:02 AM »
WEST COAST U KNW THA BUSINESS 2 IM FUCKIN WIT YALL THA WHOLE DUBCNN WE WEST RIDING AS FAR AS SNOOP IMA REACH OUT AGAIN A SEE WHTS GOOD WE TALKED 2 FEW WEEKS AGO AND HE WAS READY 2 WRK BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN AND I WANTED 2 HELP HIM GET BACK WHR I KNW HE CAN BE N THA STREET AND MAIN STREAM WHICH HE GOT THT KINDA OF MUSIC NOW HE NEEDS SOME GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THTS MY NGGA HE WAS  ALWAYS IS HAPPY 2 SEE A NGGA WHN I  CAME 2 HIS STUDIO AND LAID HOT SHIT!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2006, 12:30:44 AM »
so perhaps snoop and meech are going to be together on the next snoop album
i hope
hope snoop will go more street:
R&G<<<TBCT<<<his next album

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2006, 01:36:23 AM »
CHUURCH!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Diggfinger

« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2006, 12:45:43 PM »

From the Chuch to the Palace (brought snoop back to "tha shiznit" type of flow...dope track
Beautiful (HUGE single for Snoop, was played everywhere you went, huge summetime hit)
It Blows My Mind (fucking ridiculous beat, snoop spits straight fire on this track!)
Drop It Like its Hot (Biggest track Snoop ever made, club anthem for 2005, and still G'd up)
Lets get Blown (follow up to DILIH, not as bigg, but still dope, smoothed out track)
Signs ft. JT (Huge track oversees, world wide success)

Does tracks were all huge saleswise, and you gotta respect Snoop for giving people what they want and paving the way for more west coast artists, but honestly I dont really listen to them. Neptunes are too simple and repetitive. Chuuurch 2 Tha Palace is the only song I bump from time to time.

As must as a shock it was when Snoop did a Neptunes record with the last one, its all good though. As long as he dont do it again :D

I think he should fuck wit Meech more. Meech is cool. As a matter of fact I want to marry Meech :)

Meech get at me!!!   :)

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2006, 07:11:47 PM »
WHT UP MAN U CRAZY THOUGH BUT HOMIE I CAN DIG IT WEST COAST GANGSTA SHIT IS WHT THA PEOPLES WANT! AND THTS THA bottom line gee thang  and still a gee thang! and gin and juice  www.myspace.com/meechwells  www.myspace.com/comptonyoungjoker support tha qwest im still riding wit yall!
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2006, 07:53:07 AM »
i think it's hard 4 snoop to make 2 albums with the same producers same still same shit
he always try something a bitt different
clearly gangsta rap fans arent satisfied with what he is trying. i mean just read the boards.

satisfying middle aged white dudes or lil teenagers is not the same thing as satisfying gangsta rap fans or having respect and credibility from the gangsta rap fans. and thats the truth.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2006, 07:55:30 AM »
Damn, I forgot about Go Away. That song was crazy too. A little short on the vocals but the beat= 8)

for sure homie it was a smoker.