Author Topic: Obama 08'?  (Read 437 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Obama 08'?
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2006, 07:57:09 PM »
of course white people will vote for him only the redneck truckers and racists won't

the vast majority of which are republicans anyway so all the better

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 12:37:31 AM »
I wouldnt vote that Uncle Tom ass nigga in. I want a real nigga with corn rows rockin' Tims in the White House.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 05:44:40 AM »
I don't know how supportive people will be considering his name is one letter away from being Osama, and I'm sure thats the first thing that pops into peoples minds

exactly my thoughts

and sounds like "Bomba" too..  reminds you of .. Osama AND (suicide) Bomber..  time to hit the deed poll place..

Raspass

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 07:30:49 AM »
Well if it's Condoleeza(my wife) versus Obama, whitey has no choice. 

:laugh: <me
:stir: <black people
:banana_dss: <white people
 :sign_withstupid: <europe

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 06:37:18 PM »
^ All the hillbillies will vote for Ralph Nader
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 11:32:33 PM »
Sounds too good to be true, Obama as president.  I know the media has some angle with this one.  I came up with two theories but I'm not entirely confident in either one. 

My first theory was that the Republicans media machine (the likes of Rupert Murdoch) are trying to biuld Obama up so he becomes the Democratic candidate, and then he will ultimately lose in the end because white America won't accept a black president with a Muslim name.

My other theory is that they are just trying to sell a story.  They couldn't find anything else, so now there starting this Obama for president thing to sell some TV time and some magazines.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

AndrE16686

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 01:30:18 AM »
^^^

but he isn't a Muslim. So it dosnt mean shit. I think alot of people will vote for him if he puts in work, but the election is sooo far away....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 04:50:59 PM »
From what I've gathered, he'll run in 2012, after Hillary loses in '08.

Obama has one problem right now, he hasn't set his agenda in stone yet. He speaks about race, and how if people believe in him, then they'll believe in another young black youth, but he is afraid to talke about anything else. He walks a fine line, he has to keep his core base happy, minority and liberal voters, but he has to be able to appeal to the majority of white America. He has not taken a stand on environmental issues, or anything else. His got along ways to go. His doing it on charisma alone right now, but sooner or later he'll need to stand for some issues.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 10:23:28 PM »
    Anyone think he will go for it? I think it would be a great idea, other countries might not look at us as a bunch of white imperialists anymore, it gets a new perspective on things, it's about time, and hopefully then we will have more of a chance of using our strength for good and help out africa, but at the same time racism hasn't gone that far away yet so who knows how the country would react, it could result in us electing another 4 years of republicans.

You're a fucking idiot.  You have absolutely no base in reality.  Let me explain some things to you, son.

Obama will not run nor win the democratic candidacy in 08.  He will not be beaten down by racist republicans; he will never even get his own party's nomination.  Hillary Clinton has already won the nomination.  You are so blind in your hatred of republicans that you don't even see that the man doesn't even have support in his own party.  If you want to yell racism at some shit, maybe it's racist that the democratic party won't give him a chance. 

Of course you wont' even fathom that any of that could be possible, because you've been told republicans are evil and racist and that democrats are for the working man and aren't racist.  Reality doesn't matter to you, you couldn't see it if it smacked you in the face (It just did)

Othere examples of stupid shit you said.  "Maybe he'll help africa".  Why the fuck would he help africa?  Just because he's black?  That's the most rediculous shit I've ever heard.

Here's something that will blow your mind, if you ever actually opened up and believed it.  President Bush has pledged more financial support to africa than any other president ever elected... for instance, he just pledged 100 million dollars to help fight terrorism in east africa.  He launched the 5billion dollar "Millineum challenge account"; he simply has done more for Africa than any other president, EVER.  President Clinton, your hero, for instance stood by while millions were murdered in Rwanda and pulled out of Mogadishu after a small battle, then stayed away from Africa for the rest of his fucking presidency.

Of course though president Bush is an evil republican, and in your small mind couldn't possibly do anything good for africa.  Bill Clinton on the other hand is a sainted democrat, and must have done beautiful things for Africa... even though the truth, the facts, the history, whatever will show you that Clinton didn't do shit for Africa and Bush did more than anybody alive ever has, don't even try to look at it objectively, it would upset your entire political identity and you might have to actually pay attention to the candidates from now on instead of just voting blue. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 10:34:54 PM by Trauma-san »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 10:39:42 PM »
let's worry about having democratics controlling the senate and house...first...then we'll talk about him being president.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 10:44:41 PM »
let's worry about having democratics controlling the senate and house...first...then we'll talk about him being president.

... not going to happen. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 05:52:08 AM »

Othere examples of stupid shit you said.  "Maybe he'll help africa".  Why the fuck would he help africa?  Just because he's black?  That's the most rediculous shit I've ever heard.

It is quite logical to think that a black man from Kenya would be the most likely candidate to help Africa.  It makes no sense for you to deny that.  Ask any African if they would like to see Obama win, or if they'd like another redneck cowboy like Bush in office.

Here's something that will blow your mind, if you ever actually opened up and believed it.  President Bush has pledged more financial support to africa than any other president ever elected... for instance, he just pledged 100 million dollars to help fight terrorism in east africa.  He launched the 5billion dollar "Millineum challenge account"; he simply has done more for Africa than any other president, EVER.

^^That's as backwards as saying that Bush has done more for Iraq than any other president because he's spent a trillion dollars there to "fight terrorism".  But you believe that argument too, so your really a lost cause.

"Fight terrorism" is code word for using the military to protect economic interests in the region and expand global influence.

President Clinton, your hero, for instance stood by while millions were murdered in Rwanda and pulled out of Mogadishu after a small battle, then stayed away from Africa for the rest of his fucking presidency.

President Clinton pulled out of Somalia because we had no business being there, and the Somalian's clearly didn't want us there.  But you've listened to Hulk Hogan's theme music ("I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man") too many times in your childhood and you may have honestly believed that our whole purpose in Somalia was to feed the starving children, and that America is just trying to do so much good around the world and you can't understand why people don't know that and why they don't like America.

You arrogantly believe in your own benevolence, no matter how much hatred it continues to spread around the world.

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 06:24:04 AM »
President Bush has done more for Africa than any other man alive.  Another example is his pledge of 15 billion dollars to fight Aids on the continent.  Of course again you think he's evil, so you can't believe that even though it's a fact and clear to anybody with half a mind.  That rules you out, bitch. 

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 06:39:53 AM »
Clinton feels he could of done more and I have heard him say that. The Clinton Global Initiative is his way of making up for it..In this modern world every country should have the same opportunities as others.  Somebody should organize an African Economic Union to make sure funds are spent appropriatly in that region.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 12:03:56 PM »
President Bush has done more for Africa than any other man alive.  Another example is his pledge of 15 billion dollars to fight Aids on the continent.  Of course again you think he's evil, so you can't believe that even though it's a fact and clear to anybody with half a mind.  That rules you out, bitch. 

Sending aid doesn't solve anything.  In fact alot of times, sending aid to a country can drive up inflation.  Sometimes even, that aid money isn't really even aid money and it is actually a loan, and most African nations are 100's of billions of dollars in debt from IMF loans that they will never realistically be able to pay.  That's why the Malaysian model put forth by their former prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has served as an example for other nations; what he did was he refused to accept loans from America and the IMF and his country has moved out of debt faster than any of the other Asian markets such as Indonesia who are like 150 billion dollars in debt and will never get out.

And as far as the AIDS thing, since leaving the presidency, Clinton has spent alot of his time working with Nelson Mandela to reduce the AIDS epidemic in Africa.  You know who the most popular man in Africa is?  It's Nelson Mandela.  African's love Nelson Mandela.  Nelson Mandela and Bill Clinton are very good friends.  On the other hand, have you seen anything about what Nelson Mandela thinks of George Bush?  He in fact called Bush's war a racist war, and accused Bush of driving the world towards another Holocaust. 

Nelson Mandela knows how this whole "terrorism" thing is just a code word to serve an imperialist agenda because he used to be called a terrorist in his younger days.  Dick Cheney even voted on a bill during that period to extend the aparthied situation in South Africa.

Here are some of Nelson Mandela's comments about Bush, and remember Nelson Mandela is the most popular leader of modern African history and if there was a vote today all Africa would vote him to be the leader of Africa.

Wikipedia Nelson Mandela on George W. Bush...

Mandela also insinuated that President Bush may have been motivated by racism in not following the UN and its secretary-general Kofi Annan on the issue of the War in Iraq. "Is it because the secretary-general of the United Nations is now a black man? They never did that when secretary-generals were white", Mandela said.[5]

He urged the people of the US to join massive protests against Mr. Bush and called on world leaders, especially those with vetoes in the UN Security Council, to oppose him. "What I am condemning is that one power, with a president who has no foresight, who cannot think properly, is now wanting to plunge the world into a holocaust."
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 12:06:32 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »